Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Irony for you

It seems the only spam come from 89 who run the fl accs . they are locking rocket88 out of his acc again so he cannot defend it .. I see you are quick to take money but slow on actions , I can only suggest the workers there are slow and mentally challenge so I give you a thumbs up for hireing slow people we needmore workshops like that, maybe Raul works there too?

I see the spamming from the 89 alliance from their alts names starting with FL has started again on rocket88 14's .. This game has gone down hill fast. Why does evony allow new accs to start on ca1 when they are nothing but for spam..Come on evony man up and stop the spam and ban the cheaters already.. Jeff tried telling you here he is trying to help you guys out but instead of listening to him and doing something about it you chose to delete his posts and ban him from the forums instead.

Spam!!!!!! Nobody likes spam!!!!!! Booooooooo But I get your point..... Can't we all just get along!!! And play the game the way its supposed to be!!!!!
    “When the giant hits the ground, he feels the wrath of Hulkamania and the whole world shakes at my feet?”

I hate spammers to they wast so much time on forums and for what ?

*throws a lamington at nearest red*

Default Trolls

I hate Trolls! Except for those cute ones that came out years ago that you could brush their hair with a comb! Anybody rememner those??? Let me see if I can find a picture......

Troll-Dolls.jpg
    “When the giant hits the ground, he feels the wrath of Hulkamania and the whole world shakes at my feet?”

Players still play this game

"Introduce A Little Anarchy, Upset The Established Order, And Everything Becomes...Chaos"-Joker

Returning To Na49 For Fun