Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: la Ezio | Graphics Showcase | Maybe Shop?

Default la Ezio | Graphics Showcase | Maybe Shop?

Not sure how the mood is around here still, but it's been years since I've visited, and seeing all these old names again sure brings back some memories from when I used to play Evony, and do graphics.
    This thread will probably not even be visited, but I hope some seniors will feel the rise of the long forgotten prodigy and return once more to admire the mighty works.

These are only some of my signatures, goddamn 5 image limit, and I'm too lazy at the moment to make a big signaturewall. So hopefully someone will see these. Thanks.

Visit My L33T ShopAnd Request One Today!

You always did have impressive art, Welcome back and good luck with your sig shop/showoff

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

Welcome back. Your work have been truly missed.

Maybe I can get something created.
    Last edited by ssfgrgawer; 07-20-2015 at 12:32 AM.

I really enjoy the art. I may steal a few pics o put on my desktops ;-) Very good work! Keep it Coming

Please ;-)
    When the giant hits the ground, he feels the wrath of Hulkamania and the whole world shakes at my feet?

Quote Originally Posted by Balerion The Black Dread View Post
    Welcome back. Your work have been truly missed.

Maybe I can get something created.
    Thanks guys, good to see you again ssf. What do you have in mind, Bal?

EDIT: Added some signatures.

Last edited by Don Ezio; 07-22-2015 at 05:28 PM.

I got a son who absolutely loves Iron man any chance you could do a picture for him? I'd say it to his desktop for him ;-) please let me know!!! I love the artwork! Awesome stuff!
    When the giant hits the ground, he feels the wrath of Hulkamania and the whole world shakes at my feet?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterTdog View Post
    I got a son who absolutely loves Iron man any chance you could do a picture for him? I'd say it to his desktop for him ;-) please let me know!!! I love the artwork! Awesome stuff!
    What resolution would you like? 1920x1089?

1280x1024 looks like is what I have right now. But that may work as well. I'm really not sure. Wow you will do it! Thanks so much! Can't wait to see it and show it to my son. I'm the Hulk and he is Ironman lol

Quote Originally Posted by MasterTdog View Post
    1280x1024 looks like is what I have right now. But that may work as well. I'm really not sure. Wow you will do it! Thanks so much! Can't wait to see it and show it to my son. I'm the Hulk and he is Ironman lol
    Haha, I'll get around to it. Gotta download PS again though, something came up and I had to reinstall windows. Kinda hate my pc, hes growing old.

Whenever you get a chance is good ;-) No rush ;-) I still run Dell Dimensions with Windows XP lol I love them! I believe they are from around 2004 ;-) I also love Dell optiplexs with dual core processors ;-) My son will be thrilled!