Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Server 196

Default Server 196

Is anyone else suffering with extreme lag on 196? I'm seeing more of the spinning clock than actual city ........

Oh and before we start clearing cache's and rebooting ........ let me say this.

#1 This is happening on 3 machines over the past 3 days

#2 The lag has gotten worse over the past few days

#3 I have rebooted my router a couple of times a day

#4 I have used other browsers

yesterday did indeed have extremely bad lag for around 2hours where nothing could be done. after that it went back to the usual lag we normally get. what i'm bothered by now is that evony gave us 7mins notice on maintenance, and it started 30mins earlier. and its been down nearly an hour now

Same again today I'm afraid, the servers only been playable (of sorts) for about 20 minutes before I'm kicked out with the pop up box telling me to refresh the page ~ network error. Theres no way this is pc or cache related

It won't even let me login

Members in our alliance are starting to quit the game because they cannot log in or stay logged in. This is a shame. Clearly a server lag issue.

can't even log in?
    RETIRED

Yet again...... more lag. Two days of being half playable, two days of being playable if you plan ahead for 1/2 hour as the servers taking a while to respond to even the simplest build or march. It has now just booted me out and I'm back to seeing the network error popup window, thank fcuk I dont pay to play this game otherwise there would be a few chargebacks being logged.

Still can't log at all.
    RETIRED

November 30th ....... lag is worse as ever. No chance of logging to at the moment

no login problems, but marches still hanging on SS60