Thread: 194

Default 194

Evony didnt seem to announce it, so i will.

It's Open!

Well il give you credit... I have been waiting for this server for about two weeks now checking the forums and home page daily... Wouldnt have known it was open without your post HaHa +1 To be the new Dave

oh wow your right I had no idea? Evony not evening announcing Server openings? Wow! Evony is Slacking.....Big Time ;-( Thanks for letting us know ;-)

“When the giant hits the ground, he feels the wrath of Hulkamania and the whole world shakes at my feet?”

Quote Originally Posted by MasterTdog View Post
    oh wow your right I had no idea? Evony not evening announcing Server openings? Wow! Evony is Slacking.....Big Time ;-( Thanks for letting us know ;-)

Last 5-6 Months of servers announced:

189,190,193 (Seems they also decided to skip 191,192 & now 194... Seems evony slowly starting to drop the ball)

Yeah no announcing new servers. No July 4th promo. What is going on Evony.......
    “When the giant hits the ground, he feels the wrath of Hulkamania and the whole world shakes at my feet?”

Quote Originally Posted by MasterTdog View Post
    Yeah no announcing new servers. No July 4th promo. What is going on Evony.......
    No promotions is weird and bothers me to be honest. Seems something isn't as it used to be at evony headquarters. lol