wondering when my next promotion will be i need a raise

That you Snor?
    Savage - 194

Maybe bring back Angel/Devil packs?

NA24 - INSOMNIA
    NA33 - INSOMNIA
    NA43 - Relapse
    *NA60*

oh you think evony still works on this game? thought everyone knew they ain't

Google: heros charge to know what

the lack of promotions is starting to make me lose interest, i am thinking of quitting servers as i cannot afford to buy a $30 pack everytime i want to port and i am not interested in being stuck and playing farmville either, we have not received any keys in more than a year now

Quote Originally Posted by Fugitive View Post
    That you Snor?
    Yup lurking around the forums.

Really Evony aka Ucool 3 months no promo ? 2 days coin left

how does coin have a daily quota?

Looks like Evony have given up on Age 1, happy to let it die off. I'm guessing they have other online games - Age of war?? - to make money from.
    Big shame as I like Age 1 even with all the bots and alts around. Plan to treb for a few weeks and then quit as it seems that's what they want us to do.

I mean they certainly do have other games, and they certainly are getting sued for stealing Heroes Charge or whatever. But regardless look at it from a business perspective. This may be an old game, but it makes them money. Lots of money. Its a simple as keeping it open to continue making money. Promotions = More money. If you were a businessman and you opened a new business, would you shut the previous business you owned down? No, youd continue to let it bring in revenue while you raked even more money in from your new business. Unless Ucool is completely, and utterly retarded I don't see why theyd want to let age 1 go. Think of just the money they make on day one on a new server, that's been announced, etc. More then any of us make in a month im sure. If not, I need your job.
    Savage - 194