Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 133

Thread: Fix some glitches and get people interested again.

  1. #1

    Default Fix some glitches and get people interested again.

    There is people still troop glitching, gear glitches for instant and free 10 gear, resources glitches, portable 11's, 12's and 14's that can be bought on bot for 88 cents each, people running 400 alts each and drafting 20 mil troops per day. This game has gone to hell and no one seems to care about doing anything about it.

    How about you guys take the time to fix these glitches, add a limit of 2 accs per IP, update the game a little bit with some new graphics, features, units or historic cities and get people interested in playing again.

    If not just close the game down now and be done with it.

    Warmachine / Ras al Ghul / WarM / Rick Grimes / Mr Snuffleupagus / Hysteria

    Na9 Warfare/Na29 Immortal/Na41 Warfare/Na50 Warfare/Na52 X/Na54 X/na55 141/Na57 300/Na58 365/Na59 300/Na60 Muppets/Na62 61616/

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WarM View Post
    There is people still troop glitching, gear glitches for instant and free 10 gear, resources glitches, portable 11's, 12's and 14's that can be bought on bot for 88 cents each, people running 400 alts each and drafting 20 mil troops per day. This game has gone to hell and no one seems to care about doing anything about it.

    How about you guys take the time to fix these glitches, add a limit of 2 accs per IP, update the game a little bit with some new graphics, features, units or historic cities and get people interested in playing again.

    If not just close the game down now and be done with it.
    Every heard of something called a proxy? They could implement an IP limit yes... However those running 400 bots will know and understand how a proxy works.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Living The Dream
    Posts
    683

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LBTRAD View Post
    Every heard of something called a proxy? They could implement an IP limit yes... However those running 400 bots will know and understand how a proxy works.
    those running 400 bots. Would need 200 proxies if there was a 2 per ip limit. Proxies are about $1 each a month. thats $200 a month just for proxies, not including server fees to be able to run said alts. you'll be running into the range of $500/mo just to run 400 alts, that would virtually eliminate sellers profits, thus they wouldn't sell alts, or would at least make much fewer. You aren't as smart as you think.
    Sickness
    Retired: Na1,Na32,Na41,Na57,Na58,Na59
    Mech first, ask questions later.

    Quote Originally Posted by cushseth
    Sickness has a valid point.
    Ya.

  4. #4

    Default

    How about people playing in colleges or people from the same house hold how is this fair for them ?

  5. #5

    Default

    You do realize that there are 1000's of free proxies out there right? Before you say free proxies die, people could hunt for their own private free proxies then what? Better solution would be to limit accounts based on Mac addresses. While Mac addresses can be spoofed, it would be more work that it would be worth. But in the end, when people stop playing and giving evony money, then what?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Living The Dream
    Posts
    683

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eminim View Post
    You do realize that there are 1000's of free proxies out there right? Before you say free proxies die, people could hunt for their own private free proxies then what? Better solution would be to limit accounts based on Mac addresses. While Mac addresses can be spoofed, it would be more work that it would be worth. But in the end, when people stop playing and giving evony money, then what?
    Find me a free proxy with a low enough ping to play evony on.
    Sickness
    Retired: Na1,Na32,Na41,Na57,Na58,Na59
    Mech first, ask questions later.

    Quote Originally Posted by cushseth
    Sickness has a valid point.
    Ya.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sickness View Post
    Find me a free proxy with a low enough ping to play evony on.
    You are joking right? If you are one of those that like to look at the world with pink glasses then go right ahead. People play evony over sat connection "now that is horrible ping" , Evony is not a first person shooter game where Ping is critical. Never the less, the one dollar ip's you where referring to have low pings. Privately scanned proxies that have not been found by the masses will have low ping, why would they have high ping? Your plan is flawed and instead of saying, chit I never thought about the mac address to limit accounts, you come up with a silly reply about ping. WTF Mac address cannot be spoofed on the fly on a per packet basis, it can be changed on a host computer, but then all bots running on it would still share the same spoofed mac address rendering the spoof worthless. The only way around it that I can think off is having someone buy 200 AWS servers to have 200 macs

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sickness View Post
    those running 400 bots. Would need 200 proxies if there was a 2 per ip limit. Proxies are about $1 each a month. thats $200 a month just for proxies, not including server fees to be able to run said alts. you'll be running into the range of $500/mo just to run 400 alts, that would virtually eliminate sellers profits, thus they wouldn't sell alts, or would at least make much fewer. You aren't as smart as you think.
    You sure about that... I run 100 alts on an IP limit all under proxy support for FREE. You really as smart as you think you are lol

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Living The Dream
    Posts
    683

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LBTRAD View Post
    You sure about that... I run 100 alts on an IP limit all under proxy support for FREE. You really as smart as you think you are lol
    lol... just lol. Better hope dave doesn't see this thread
    Sickness
    Retired: Na1,Na32,Na41,Na57,Na58,Na59
    Mech first, ask questions later.

    Quote Originally Posted by cushseth
    Sickness has a valid point.
    Ya.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sickness View Post
    lol... just lol. Better hope dave doesn't see this thread
    lol... Just lol... Dave I believe has logged in once over the past 3 months... Evony is a dead game these days... The devs dont even want to show up xD

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •