Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Fix some glitches and get people interested again.

we can see someone is loving the mod to day.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffridah View Post
    and who exactly are you? because your a nobody in game
    I am the clown with the tear-away face. Here in a flash, and gone without a trace.

Thanks for the sig, acer
    Forum Rules|Helpspot|Game Rules

Surefire,

Thank you for removing the Troll. I am certain he has several accounts and we have not seen the last of him yet. When I moderated forums and we had trolls, I would make new posts moderated for a little just to see the troll post again and ban his next account lol Job Well done...

Quote Originally Posted by Eminim View Post
    Surefire,

Thank you for removing the Troll. I am certain he has several accounts and we have not seen the last of him yet. When I moderated forums and we had trolls, I would make new posts moderated for a little just to see the troll post again and ban his next account lol Job Well done...
    He'll be back in a week. Let's see how toxic his attitude is when he returns.

Thanks for the sig, acer
    Forum Rules|Helpspot|Game Rules

Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    So I think the TL;DR to this thread so far is that Ruffridah is either a really good troll, or just a plain fucking idiot. Phidaux just doesn't know when to give up.

Either way, in response to Ruff's "idea"

Seriously. Don't even attempt to act like that bullshit will fix anything. Then again, I don't even know why you people are arguing when it's abundantly clear that Evony doesn't give 2 shits about their game anymore.
    I gave up already! and even if i had not appears Surefire put the final word in on this discussion!

sure was fun while it lasted though! i just envisioned poor Ruff rage pounding on his keyboard!

Happy Hunting!
    Phidaux

alls well ends well lol

Quote Originally Posted by Phidaux View Post
    I gave up already! and even if i had not appears Surefire put the final word in on this discussion!

sure was fun while it lasted though! i just envisioned poor Ruff rage pounding on his keyboard!
    I agree it was fun. Starting to miss poor fella...

I miss him a little to but he will be back.

What glitches are we talking about here?

This thread is golden
    KingHades - Na60 - NaFianna

You've probably wiped me