Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Fix some glitches and get people interested again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffridah View Post
    Imagine how much money they would save only needing to spend 2k instead of the 20k. They would spend now and be so much bigger than everyone else because everyone else can't afford to have as many accounts. your suggestion is extremely flawed.
    There is an old saying "You cannot fix stupid" I will leave you with that food for thought. Fortunately I little birdie told me that there are big changes are around the corner. No details given but I hope it is good for the community and I hope that evony implements the Mac address restrictions in conjunction with IP restrictions. Like I said only botters would not like my plan and so far you are the only person that seems to have an issue. There will be no more mega servers Chew on that for the time being.

Quote Originally Posted by Eminim View Post
    ... Like I said only botters would not like my plan and so far you are the only person that seems to have an issue. There will be no more mega servers Chew on that for the time being.
    How does your way stop botting? or do you mean multi accounting, I imagine it will limit some people, but those that want to run alts for the extra resources will still do that.
    If resources can't be transferred between accounts - that will stop all alt accounts having much of a purpose.
    The more i think about it - the more i like the idea of no res transfer.

Quote Originally Posted by precious' View Post
    How does your way stop botting? or do you mean multi accounting, I imagine it will limit some people, but those that want to run alts for the extra resources will still do that.
    If resources can't be transferred between accounts - that will stop all alt accounts having much of a purpose.
    No res transfer would kill Age 1. If i'm running with a -1b burn. Farming 10s isn't going to do anything for me. I'll need to hit farming hubs and War cities to stock up on food. How would you propose i'd do this if there's no res transfer? Only viable option is to run with a low enough troop count that can be fed solely by farming 10s, which isn't a lot of troops.
    Sickness
    Retired: Na1,Na32,Na41,Na57,Na58,Na59
    Mech first, ask questions later.

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth
    Sickness has a valid point.
    Ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Eminim View Post
    There is an old saying "You cannot fix stupid" I will leave you with that food for thought. Fortunately I little birdie told me that there are big changes are around the corner. No details given but I hope it is good for the community and I hope that evony implements the Mac address restrictions in conjunction with IP restrictions. Like I said only botters would not like my plan and so far you are the only person that seems to have an issue. There will be no more mega servers Chew on that for the time being.
    guess you cannot be fixed

Quote Originally Posted by precious' View Post
    at least someone seems to be smart

Quote Originally Posted by Sickness View Post
    No res transfer would kill Age 1. If i'm running with a -1b burn. Farming 10s isn't going to do anything for me. I'll need to hit farming hubs and War cities to stock up on food. How would you propose i'd do this if there's no res transfer? Only viable option is to run with a low enough troop count that can be fed solely by farming 10s, which isn't a lot of troops.
    By kill age 1 you mean make it fair for all. Letting smaller players seem average or better. bringing back players that have not played for years? players that got sick of noobs that need to feed 1billion plus burn to survive and players that spam mech attacks at offline players claiming how good they are? if there is no res transfer the only viable option is to build a realistic amount of troops and learn how to actually use them. the truth is the only way you get res plundering is farming peoples dumps catching them offline. if you are suggesting you kill war citys to get it then you would be using a stupid amount of troops to kill the stupid amount of troops the defender has. lets face it 9 times out of 10 the person who is being attack or their bot truces them before much res is lost or ports them away. people holiday if they are losing. the attitude you display is bad and its people like you that are wrecking the game.

By kill age 1 you mean make it fair for all. Letting smaller players seem average or better. bringing back players that have not played for years? players that got sick of noobs that need to feed 1billion plus burn to survive and players that spam mech attacks at offline players claiming how good they are? if there is no res transfer the only viable option is to build a realistic amount of troops and learn how to actually use them. the truth is the only way you get res plundering is farming peoples dumps catching them offline. if you are suggesting you kill war citys to get it then you would be using a stupid amount of troops to kill the stupid amount of troops the defender has. lets face it 9 times out of 10 the person who is being attack or their bot truces them before much res is lost or ports them away. people holiday if they are losing. the attitude you display is bad and its people like you that are wrecking the game.
    Hold on there. Yes I am claiming I break warcities. I also clear out farming hubs. If you don't believe me, then you have no idea what you are talking about. I am literally only known by other players because I CAN pvp. Yes i run a 1b burn. Yes i spam mechs at offline players, I don't work around other peoples schedule. No i have never holidayed i wouldn't even know how if I wanted to. And Yes, I am better than you.

Now that we got that out of the way. You seem like a moron that thinks someone with a couple mech waves and a hero with the attack of a marshmallow should be at the same level as someone who worked their ass off to get an instant pult hero. If evony doesn't want me to build a bunch of mechs and smash people with them, then take away instant troops. But they haven't done that yet so I will continue running a 1b burn. Which if you didn't know, is fairly low compared to others, since you don't seem to know much anyways.
    Sickness

Ya.

Hold on there. Yes I am claiming I break warcities. I also clear out farming hubs. If you don't believe me, then you have no idea what you are talking about. I am literally only known by other players because I CAN pvp. Yes i run a 1b burn. Yes i spam mechs at offline players, I don't work around other peoples schedule. No i have never holidayed i wouldn't even know how if I wanted to. And Yes, I am better than you.

Now that we got that out of the way. You seem like a moron that thinks someone with a couple mech waves and a hero with the attack of a marshmallow should be at the same level as someone who worked their ass off to get an instant pult hero. If evony doesn't want me to build a bunch of mechs and smash people with them, then take away instant troops. But they haven't done that yet so I will continue running a 1b burn. Which if you didn't know, is fairly low compared to others, since you don't seem to know much anyways.

Seeming like a moron to a moron does not mean much. As for you thinking you are better than the best player to ever play the game, that is interesting. You must be really good, although your cerebral impotence suggests otherwise. You must be good if you need to work your ass off to get a pult hero. I've only had at least one on every server I've ever played, always being one of the first 10 to get one with little to no coin spent, normally one of the first five. That all has little to do with anything really, I can shine bright with or without feeders. The way you talk about your self suggests you are permanently blinding, but don't want to play a game that requires skill. Sure, 1bill burn is low compared to others, it's actually low enough to feed with out feeders, but its clear you want to multi account and its clear it's the only way you will be able to be as good as you think you are.

uhoh he is about to reply

Seeming like a moron to a moron does not mean much. As for you thinking you are better than the best player to ever play the game, that is interesting. You must be really good, although your cerebral impotence suggests otherwise. You must be good if you need to work your ass off to get a pult hero. I've only had at least one on every server I've ever played, always being one of the first 10 to get one with little to no coin spent, normally one of the first five. That all has little to do with anything really, I can shine bright with or without feeders. The way you talk about your self suggests you are permanently blinding, but don't want to play a game that requires skill. Sure, 1bill burn is low compared to others, it's actually low enough to feed with out feeders, but its clear you want to multi account and its clear it's the only way you will be able to be as good as you think you are.
    I've never ran feeders in my life. Thats why I stick to a 1b burn or lower. If i wanted to multiaccount, i wouldn't be suggesting ways to stop it. I haven't suggested a way to ban it on Age 1 because, I haven't thought of a viable way to stop multiaccounting short of ruining the game in the process. But I have suggested ways to get rid of it on Age 2, Which is mainly what i play, Seeing as how I am currently playing two Age 2 servers and one Age 1 servers. If you would look around the forums, hell I think its even in this same category, You would find that I also posted a thread to improve PvP, so that people with a metric fuckton of troops cant just spam troops at someone and clear them. I also have only played a few age 1 servers, Starting with server 5, Since I don't get farmed and forced to run off to a new server. I quite enjoy spending my time farming delusional troglodytes like yourself. If you were in fact the best player to ever play this game, then i'm sure i would have heard of you before. But unfortunately I only know people of importance and that prevents me from knowing who you are. But I digress, For me to continue would only serve to further aggravate your superiority complex.
    Sickness

Ya.

I've never ran feeders in my life. Thats why I stick to a 1b burn or lower. If i wanted to multiaccount, i wouldn't be suggesting ways to stop it. I haven't suggested a way to ban it on Age 1 because, I haven't thought of a viable way to stop multiaccounting short of ruining the game in the process. But I have suggested ways to get rid of it on Age 2, Which is mainly what i play, Seeing as how I am currently playing two Age 2 servers and one Age 1 servers. If you would look around the forums, hell I think its even in this same category, You would find that I also posted a thread to improve PvP, so that people with a metric fuckton of troops cant just spam troops at someone and clear them. I also have only played a few age 1 servers, Starting with server 5, Since I don't get farmed and forced to run off to a new server. I quite enjoy spending my time farming delusional troglodytes like yourself. If you were in fact the best player to ever play this game, then i'm sure i would have heard of you before. But unfortunately I only know people of importance and that prevents me from knowing who you are. But I digress, For me to continue would only serve to further aggravate your superiority complex.
    my superiority complex? lol, that's rich coming from you. Maybe you should ask people about me. no one iv asked from server 1 to 194 knows who you are. maybe cush could tell me. you do seem to talk a lot a heaps tho

my superiority complex? lol, that's rich coming from you. Maybe you should ask people about me. no one iv asked from server 1 to 194 knows who you are. maybe cush could tell me. you do seem to talk a lot a heaps tho
    I just speak the truth. And you're suggesting I have a superiority complex? I didn't go spouting off about how i get an instant pult hero every server and how i'm the best evony player to have ever played, when we all know the best players that ever played no longer play. I merely stated the fact that I am better than you. Maybe spend less time asking people from server 1 to 194 who I am, and more time asking people how to get better at this game .
    Sickness

Ya.