Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 133

Thread: Fix some glitches and get people interested again.

  1. #41

    Default

    So now there is no reward for attacking anyone, kill your troops off attacking a red and get nothing in return? What is the point now, because currently if i kill and loot a city i at least earn some res back to rebuild what i lost killing it. and now trans become an obsolete unit in the game? also would make for awful team play as no one could help a team mate out any longer. also sounds like many would be running even more accounts to attack with so no one account is too large.


    umm guess you now get a giant double

    NOPE NOPE


    Happy Hunting!
    Phidaux

  2. #42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phidaux View Post
    So now there is no reward for attacking anyone, kill your troops off attacking a red and get nothing in return? What is the point now, because currently if i kill and loot a city i at least earn some res back to rebuild what i lost killing it. and now trans become an obsolete unit in the game? also would make for awful team play as no one could help a team mate out any longer. also sounds like many would be running even more accounts to attack with so no one account is too large.


    umm guess you now get a giant double

    NOPE NOPE


    Dude you're from ss53 you've been fighting the same stale noobs for years you have a limited point of view from the way you talk its clear you're not very good at this game it is people like you that is part of the problem

  3. #43

    Default

    Damn Phidaux

    https://gyazo.com/c2a31257730b6014ad9d3cc89750f4e5

    That's a pretty big massive multi accounted pu$$y hub you have there. No wonder you're not interested in a real solution. you have a hero that has over 1.2 trillion exp applied, which equates to 83 trillion stone treb demo'ing, 12 trillion stone 12 billion scouts, scout trebbing, or 3 billion cav and nearly 2 and a half years of solid perfect set up cav leveling. 2 other ways would be lots of coining or more likely in your situation having a stupid amount of alts feeding you and a by product of that is amulets cents onwars ect over time moving your hero around picking up onwars. all this said its clear a solution for Evony would not be conducive to the play style you have. skill is not something you seem interested in. so it would be nice if you stopped clogging the thread with your trolling and just stick to hiding in your hub, making sure your alts are ok and trying to find people offline to hit while we try to find a solution. Thanks


    TBE
    Last edited by Ruffridah; 08-13-2015 at 02:39 AM.

  4. #44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phidaux View Post
    stopping res movement? sure will eliminate a single dump point used by 30 accounts and force the player to just hit 30 spots instead of 1,
    That sounds pretty irritating to me - i can't imagine hitting 30 dumps. and if evony can achieve one account per server there will be no res to plunder - players would have used it all making their own troops.


    Quote Originally Posted by Phidaux View Post
    however it will by no means fix anything. it would also destroy the ability for team mates to send comfort food to city's getting hit until the player has the chance to log. city's would fall much faster, and the mega automated players that run spam 24/7 would run wild through a server in no time flat.
    I remember the days when it was possible to cap or lose a city - we had a great time and it was fun.


    Quote Originally Posted by Phidaux View Post
    So now there is no reward for attacking anyone, kill your troops off attacking a red and get nothing in return? What is the point now, because currently if i kill and loot a city i at least earn some res back to rebuild what i lost killing it. and now trans become an obsolete unit in the game? also would make for awful team play as no one could help a team mate out any longer. also sounds like many would be running even more accounts to attack with so no one account is too large.
    Um the reward is in the killing isn't it? i certainly feel some satisfaction when i kill a city.
    I think team play would start again - i certainly used to enjoy having a team mate ported in beside me for some killing action - whether the fight started in offense or defense.

  5. #45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruffridah View Post
    Damn Phidaux

    https://gyazo.com/c2a31257730b6014ad9d3cc89750f4e5

    That's a pretty big massive multi accounted pu$$y hub you have there. No wonder you're not interested in a real solution. you have a hero that has over 1.2 trillion exp applied, which equates to 83 trillion stone treb demo'ing, 12 trillion stone 12 billion scouts, scout trebbing, or 3 billion cav and nearly 2 and a half years of solid perfect set up cav leveling. 2 other ways would be lots of coining or more likely in your situation having a stupid amount of alts feeding you and a by product of that is amulets cents onwars ect over time moving your hero around picking up onwars. all this said its clear a solution for Evony would not be conducive to the play style you have. skill is not something you seem interested in. so it would be nice if you stopped clogging the thread with your trolling and just stick to hiding in your hub, making sure your alts are ok and trying to find people offline to hit while we try to find a solution. Thanks


    TBE
    While i am all for suggestions on how to fix the game, your idea fails to fix anything about multi accounting and instead only ruins the game. And i have made many post's and offered many suggestions over the years on ways to address the issue that plague every server and both age1 and 2.

    as far as scoping out the hub, yes i have my city's in a shared hub with several people however i do not use "dumps" i do not power level hero's off trebs or cav npc 10 farming, if you looked at my prestiege you would have already realized that. I do however coin, and coin massive and that has allowed me to have what i do. As i have posted many times instead of being mad that i coin i would instead say that without players like myself that coin there would not be an Evony. Evony is not a charity, it is a business and thus only continues to operate due to the coiners.

    Also the massive hero i have, was a captured one off a red! if you look at the rest of my hero's none even come close!

    Being a coiner i can play from holiday, attack when it suits me, and not have to worry about being hit while i am offline. I do not "hide" in a hub, being in a hub allows for me to build and build big when i am online having all my city's close by to move training hero's around and spread my looted res around. Those looted res are off reds, and you can ask the reds i play against that i do in fact kill and loot more than any amount of alts could net me. In fact i kill and loot more than most players on most servers.

    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...SS53-shout-out

    I would love for the game to go back to single accounts, non automated accounts, and the old school way of playing. Back in those days the coiners ruled the servers. it was the players that had no skill, no team work, and no ability that then went in search of options to compete. Thus the automated/multi account era of evony began and has continued to this day with players boasting about massive accounts and massive hero's without ever spending a dime on the game. What has ruined the Game is those type of players that find ways around the game limits instead of learning how to work as a team, figure out ways to kill a defense, and ways to deal with a coiner.

    In the end, your idea is flawed, and rather then rethinking it you have instead resorted to uninformed personal attacks. You would be better served putting your effort's into tweaking your idea and trying to work with the Game community to provide realistic options to fix the game.

    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?210549-The-Anchor

    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?210550-The-Shovel

    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...re-Lost-Heroes

    shortly after this one the Evony came out with the stone of finding, while not a match and a very flawed item it was at least an attempt toward fixing an issue

    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...chanics-change
    Last edited by Phidaux; 08-13-2015 at 10:48 AM.


    Happy Hunting!
    Phidaux

  6. #46

    Default

    Evony has gone to absolute and it's sad to see. A new server (Na59) already having troubles mid-day due to the new normal of have 100+ accounts and I mean no-one is suprised when another person tells them that they are running 30+ alts. Bots aren't ruining the game really, seeing as its a 24h game it would be necessary to have some 24 hour help as people have jobs to go to but the problem with bots is that they've overstepped. Simply building troops, upgrading building and techs is all they need to do but features like the scanmap are unnecessary, not that I am promoting being a and hiding but it's ridiculous. Foe example: If I was an ally on your fb and I visit your "empire" and I see billions of food, I could simply run the scanmap on your name and I'll get all of your city names and location so I can just port on you and plunder you. Speaking of plunder and resources, the resource glitch comes to mind. It is unnatural for a server such as na59 to have people with 1 billion of everything in each of their ten cities 1 week into the server. Also, the gear glitch, instant Lvl 10 gear as soon as they get one of those portable HC's.

    So now, hiding the coords when visiting an ally through fb is irrelevant, having a market is irrelevant, making gear cost something is irrelevant, Hc's are irrelevant. There couldn't possibly be anything else could there? Oh wait there is, people can now glitch Legendary Hero's on a new server such as NA59. Historical Heroes? Irrelevant. This is the most damning one yet for Evony, it's the fact that a special group of players *cough* Omega *cough* no longer need to coin because there's an Amulet glitch also! But Pilot, they couldn't possibly all be winning cents? Oh yes they are, about 90% of the people that have one cents know the amulet glitch and I've seen more 1000 cents given out on this fledgling server than I have seen given out in entire servers.

    I cannot offer a solution to anything I have mentioned here or maybe I can? But please Evony, You did somewhat well handling the troop glitch now please handle these glitches.

  7. #47

    Default

    In ca1 WE KICKED THE COCKROACHES NOW PLAGUING NA59. LOOK AT 700 700 AND TELL ME THAT IS NOT A BOT MAKING ALL THOSE NPC5'S IN THE WHOLE STATE. IT IS SAD TO WATCH...

  8. #48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phidaux View Post
    ways to kill a defense, and ways to deal with a coiner.

    In the end, your idea is flawed, and rather then rethinking it you have instead resorted to uninformed personal attacks. You would be better served putting your effort's into tweaking your idea and trying to work with the Game community to provide realistic options to fix the game.

    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?210549-The-Anchor


    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?210550-The-Shovel

    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...re-Lost-Heroes

    shortly after this one the Evony came out with the stone of finding, while not a match and a very flawed item it was at least an attempt toward fixing an issue

    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...chanics-change



    by flawed, you mean not flawed at all? you mean the only true way to fix the game with 0 need to rethink? you mean the only realistic option to fix the game? if so then yes i agree 100% but you need to use a more appropriate word. As for your ideas. Having an item that locks your target (someones dump) that you truced 12 hours earlier in place while you trans all the res is pretty stupid really... As is being able to move valleys. firstly you wont be able to get into hubs that way, the person who owns the hub will have already moved all the valleys ffs and there will be no more need to fight for a good 10 field you can just make a better one. Not being able to cap hero's for an hour would result in ooh hey lets go scout bomb this guys city to death with every pult hero we have in the alliance, notice how stupid that is. no one would ever bother covering their hero's. your last idea could be good but not the being able to cap hero's like that part, if someone gets wiped they are more then likely going to lose every hero in their fh to the rest of the set and people would start sending tons of loyalty waves after main set just in case they clear the city. all in all il give you a A for effort but every idea you posted is mechanically flawed. where as mine is only flawed in the opinion of an........

  9. #49

    Default

    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?210550-The-Shovel

    that idea was tossed around, players put input into the idea, it was tweaked and discussed and even got an Evony rep to give it a thumbs up


    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...re-Lost-Heroes

    this idea became an item in game, while not an exact match the discussion got the ball rolling. The item is extremly flawed, however without input from the community there would be no item at all.

    Your idea removes the entire reward system from the game. Why attack if you can no longer loot?

    With that said, maybe consider any of the following

    1- set a max res amount that a city can hold, anything looted beyond that amount gets lost by the defender however is not gained by the attacker. By doing this it would limit the amount of troops any city can hold.

    2- set a max troop count that a city can hold, and the max should be a % of burn based on the max res a city can hold. so players can have up to the max troop count as long as they are at the max res.

    3- pick a max IP and stick with it. what ever it will be. Also allow for accounts to go through a review process if for an example you have more players playing from the same IP.

    4- force a Email verfication process for all accounts so all the garbage accounts created will have to be from a "real" email account and not some autocreated filler account

    5- put a limit on the amount of accounts that a server can hold. There are servers with 30-50,000 accounts that i am willing to bet have fewer than 1000 players (and i would say closer to 200 or fewer). Evony has already proven they will keep making new servers, so why leave servers with the ability to have unlimited accounts which just promotes fillers.

    6- make prestiege worth something, tie it to item use, or maybe tie it to the max res/troops counts.

    7- make comfort a % of res or a % based on troop count instead of a flat rate. the current cap at 10mill has already become obsolete
    as players have already learned ways around it. (0 prest accounts costing near nothing to comfort)

    Just a few ideas that could possibly address some of the issue's. none are perfect, but can be the start of discussion points.


    Happy Hunting!
    Phidaux

  10. #50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phidaux View Post
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?210550-The-Shovel

    that idea was tossed around, players put input into the idea, it was tweaked and discussed and even got an Evony rep to give it a thumbs up


    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...re-Lost-Heroes

    this idea became an item in game, while not an exact match the discussion got the ball rolling. The item is extremly flawed, however without input from the community there would be no item at all.

    Your idea removes the entire reward system from the game. Why attack if you can no longer loot?

    With that said, maybe consider any of the following

    1- set a max res amount that a city can hold, anything looted beyond that amount gets lost by the defender however is not gained by the attacker. By doing this it would limit the amount of troops any city can hold.

    2- set a max troop count that a city can hold, and the max should be a % of burn based on the max res a city can hold. so players can have up to the max troop count as long as they are at the max res.

    3- pick a max IP and stick with it. what ever it will be. Also allow for accounts to go through a review process if for an example you have more players playing from the same IP.

    4- force a Email verfication process for all accounts so all the garbage accounts created will have to be from a "real" email account and not some autocreated filler account

    5- put a limit on the amount of accounts that a server can hold. There are servers with 30-50,000 accounts that i am willing to bet have fewer than 1000 players (and i would say closer to 200 or fewer). Evony has already proven they will keep making new servers, so why leave servers with the ability to have unlimited accounts which just promotes fillers.

    6- make prestiege worth something, tie it to item use, or maybe tie it to the max res/troops counts.

    7- make comfort a % of res or a % based on troop count instead of a flat rate. the current cap at 10mill has already become obsolete
    as players have already learned ways around it. (0 prest accounts costing near nothing to comfort)

    Just a few ideas that could possibly address some of the issue's. none are perfect, but can be the start of discussion points.
    Or we could just use my 99% perfect plan and be done with it. Or we could keep throwing sillly ideas around like yours and see how far that gets us


    Your first idea is practically mine with some retarded tweaks that if applied would totally wreck the game. Why should my res and troops be limited to the same amount as yours when I am smart enough to have more then you? And if you plunder your target and the res goes poof, isn't that the core of my idea?

    Lets just stop talking about ip's and limits there is no way they can enforce this. The government in Australia is trying to ban torrent sites and is losing. what makes you think a small time game like Evony who don't care would be able to do what a government cant?

    Your forth idea is probably the best one u'v had but still a waste of time. People would still find ways around it. sure they might get sick of registering and setting up accounts by 100 or so and cut back from 500 plus But wouldn't stop the problem the game faces today. Everyone wants to be the biggest which makes them feel they are the best. Many people yourself included have your abilities mixed up with your ambitions.

    There is a limit to how many accounts a server can have.... how ever many flats it has XD

    Prestige i have no idea what you're trying to say there.

    Comforting should be a lot harder or loyalty should drop a lot faster. That side of the game could use a lot work but its not really an issue like multi accounting is
    Last edited by Ruffridah; 08-18-2015 at 04:11 AM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •