Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Issues with CA1

  1. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eminim View Post
    ROFLMAO good imagination and post, now lets stick to facts.

    Iliad, SirX, Malicious and Napoleon are hitting an account that can't log in due to the spam attacks from thousands of accounts.

    They are spamming 99,171 and are attacking 33,33 (both held by the same account of ours) while he can't log in.

    https://gyazo.com/e7c5798896e1f7dca98d955228a4f028
    https://gyazo.com/0fcaa5a6c08b8af74deacdb22f49ea5e
    https://gyazo.com/e970a608aae07352ec76502335eb597f
    https://gyazo.com/4bf8e12da54a70c14ae16d051bd5151b

    Why won't you guys punish this incredibly unfair method of cheating despite repeated reporting on several occasions of them doing this with screen shots?!?

    PS. I shared with staff a link to the python script that the cheats from Alliance 1 and Alliance 2018 are using. Evony should sue them for making them lose thousands of dollars while breaking the server. PS, for those using the program, the proxies that is used are not anonymous and they leak your ip. I hope that you realize that.
    Ok so lets address this 1st. You said you sent evony a link to a python script. You sure do know a lot about how accounts are being locked out for someone who claims he does not do it. Maybe if you stop running your lockout scripts and filling the map with 4 prestige accounts we wont have a 14 hour maintenance every day.

    Kistari also claimed that the owner of 33 33 was locked out of his account. So I will ask you this, how was he able to speech text and keep the HC you do not have gov on your side? Wouldn't that HC have passed hands if he was unable to login as you guys claim?

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 7734destroyer View Post
    Ok so let us address this 1st. You said you sent Evony a link to a python script. You sure do know a lot about how accounts are being locked out for someone who claims he does not do it. Maybe if you stop running your lockout scripts and filling the map with four prestige accounts, we won't have a 14-hour maintenance every day.

    Kistari also claimed that the owner of 33 33 was locked out of his account. So I will ask you this, how was he able to speech text and keep the HC you do not have gov on your side? Wouldn't that HC have passed hands if he was unable to login as you guys claim?

    Your silly remarks do not change the facts or the server logs. Server logs can easily collaborate the pictures; server logs can tell you exactly how many spam waves were being sent at the moment and can also show that Iliad, Sirx, Malicious and Napoleon were locking out an account by hitting one HC on the account while attacking another. I guess they presumed that if they did not attack the same city, their bot was spamming with thousands of single warrior waves that Evony staff would be too dumb to put two and two together. The last post on the subject, make excuses away...

    Evony will either do the right thing and ban you Cockroaches or not. I provided pictures; you can spin it any way you want to try to save your accounts.

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eminim View Post
    Your silly remarks do not change the facts or the server logs. Server logs can easily collaborate the pictures; server logs can tell you exactly how many spam waves were being sent at the moment and can also show that Iliad, Sirx, Malicious and Napoleon were locking out an account by hitting one HC on the account while attacking another. I guess they presumed that if they did not attack the same city, their bot was spamming with thousands of single warrior waves that Evony staff would be too dumb to put two and two together. The last post on the subject, make excuses away...

    Evony will either do the right thing and ban you Cockroaches or not. I provided pictures; you can spin it any way you want to try to save your accounts.
    Wow,

    i was planning on closing this game for good because of the all time low my team mates had step into.
    But the way Em1n1m is responding on this Forums is just outrages. They are the ones who crashes the server in 2015 and did it again yesterday. I am 100% positive that Evony will take actions against 89 and 7734 like they did with Raul Mora in 2015.
    I'ts only a matter of time until Em1n1m will be totally exposes for all the wrong doing he has been doing and it will be common knowledge that he will step into all time lows to try and get a false sense of achievement by cheating. Evony please help Em1n1m (aka Matthew Iverson, from Fargo North Dakota +1 701 239 4652) and help him with his addiction.

    Its funny how he tries to put in screenshots of att's of people thinking evony banned an account and hit that. Isn't Evony a wargame and people should send att's maybe someone should tell him that.

    Like i said Jesus from 7734 and Em1n1m from 89 need to be forcefully removed from this game by Evony, i can send Skype proof if requested.

    im out for good, and will only reply to evony staff members

    cu

    Richard
    Last edited by richardtyson; 07-05-2017 at 02:17 AM.

  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 7734destroyer View Post
    Ok so lets address this 1st. You said you sent evony a link to a python script. You sure do know a lot about how accounts are being locked out for someone who claims he does not do it. Maybe if you stop running your lockout scripts and filling the map with 4 prestige accounts we wont have a 14 hour maintenance every day.

    Kistari also claimed that the owner of 33 33 was locked out of his account. So I will ask you this, how was he able to speech text and keep the HC you do not have gov on your side? Wouldn't that HC have passed hands if he was unable to login as you guys claim?

    Actually, 33,33 was reinforced from Mavhatter (who was spam locked out of his account the next day) and Atlantis (whose owner also was and is still being spammed) and several friends did what they could to help. So, while you're complaining to Evony, you might want to get your facts straight.

    And, if it hasn't occurred to folks, if Jesus, En1m1n or anyone in 7734 were creating the thousands of accounts that are spamming, we certainly wouldn't be attempting to lock out our own members.
    Last edited by kistari; 07-05-2017 at 02:50 PM.

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kistari View Post
    Actually, 33,33 was reinforced from Mavhatter (who was spam locked out of his account the next day) and Atlantis (whose owner also was and is still being spammed) and several friends did what they could to help. So, while you're complaining to Evony, you might want to get your facts straight.

    And, if it hasn't occurred to folks, if Jesus, En1m1n or anyone in 7734 were creating the thousands of accounts that are spamming, we certainly wouldn't be attempting to lock out our own members.
    33,33 was wiped out and was speech texting . If it was locked out how was it speech texting? We have reports of it going from 2 loyalty to 100 loyalty yet you claim it was not able to login.
    Who knows what Em1m1n was running with his python script he has but denies using.

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alliendre View Post
    Since maintenance a couple of days ago. I had a vesta on at the time before maintenance hit. Was unable to login until the next morning and discovered I lost my vesta and all my troops that were out farming or storing food in valleys. I've put in a request to tech support who claim this is a latency issue with the marketplace (o,0) and to not submit any more tickets on the issue as this will slow down the fix.

    Others have lost all troops as well. Is there any idea of what is going on? The server is currently down (again) I've been trying for several hours today, just checking on it.
    setsilence true
    label start
    iferror $c.cm.localArmies[0]$ goto start
    set time $c.cm.localArmies[0].reachTime$
    set x {{{%time%-$c.getRawTime()$}/1000}-0.5}
    echo "Waiting for %x% seconds to use strat"
    sleep $c.math.max(0,%x%)$
    set z player.trick.qlbx
    set a $c.af.getShopCommands().useTrickItem(c.castle.fiel dId,c.cm.localArmies[0].armyId,c.getVar(z))$
    repeat 3
    label wait
    iferror $%a%.ok$ goto wait
    echo Success!
    setsilence true
    label start
    iferror $c.cm.localArmies[0]$ goto start
    set time $c.cm.localArmies[0].reachTime$
    set x {{{%time%-$c.getRawTime()$}/1000}-0.5}
    echo "Waiting for %x% seconds to use strat"
    sleep $c.math.max(0,%x%)$
    set z player.trick.qlbx
    set a $c.af.getShopCommands().useTrickItem(c.castle.fiel dId,c.cm.localArmies[0].armyId,c.getVar(z))$
    repeat 3
    label wait
    iferror $%a%.ok$ goto wait
    echo Success!

    This is the glitch script for anyone that wants it. You need 3 thunder raids to use it. Put your troops in a valley (Draftable numbers) stop all activity in the city. Make sure no troops in que. No walls building. Nothing at all. Then run the script. Works like a charm.

  7. #17

    Default

    setsilence true
    label start
    iferror $c.cm.localArmies[0]$ goto start
    set time $c.cm.localArmies[0].reachTime$
    set x {{{%time%-$c.getRawTime()$}/1000}-0.5}
    echo "Waiting for %x% seconds to use strat"
    sleep $c.math.max(0,%x%)$
    set z player.trick.qlbx
    set a $c.af.getShopCommands().useTrickItem(c.castle.fiel dId,c.cm.localArmies[0].armyId,c.getVar(z))$
    repeat 3
    label wait
    iferror $%a%.ok$ goto wait
    echo Success!
    setsilence true
    label start
    iferror $c.cm.localArmies[0]$ goto start
    set time $c.cm.localArmies[0].reachTime$
    set x {{{%time%-$c.getRawTime()$}/1000}-0.5}
    echo "Waiting for %x% seconds to use strat"
    sleep $c.math.max(0,%x%)$
    set z player.trick.qlbx
    set a $c.af.getShopCommands().useTrickItem(c.castle.fiel dId,c.cm.localArmies[0].armyId,c.getVar(z))$
    repeat 3
    label wait
    iferror $%a%.ok$ goto wait
    echo Success!

    This is the glitch script for anyone that wants it. You need 3 thunder raids to use it. Put your troops in a valley (Draftable numbers) stop all activity in the city. Make sure no troops in que. No walls building. Nothing at all. Then run the script. Works like a charm.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •