Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problems and errors in Evony

Default Problems and errors in Evony

I have difficulty understanding that the errors and problems that there are in the game are not resolved

because for me is pretty simple to fix

1. Workshop / gear: Why does Evony remove the the wait there is on to lv up that way you can not use the bot to get free gear

2. 100+ alts: i know that Evony has set a limit on how many account can be used from the same ip but there's many who have found a way around
    so why not put a maximum on how many cities you can have as Suz this would put a stop to those who have 100+ alts and again make the game fun

when Evony discover an error in the game

why don't they do their best to resolve them and not just pretend the game works 100% the last I've seen is one where you can get a lv 14 rally spot using a bot and by buy something in the shop it's easy to solve just stop sales off this item until the problem is resolved

I played this game for some years and it become boring, that you are up against players who does not understand the game but have so much army that they do not care how much they lose What is the purpose of playing then? ?

when I started na57 I came in the same group with one he was quite good at making troops but he did not understand how this game works

he show me that a few weeks into 57 by going for a lv 16 with lv 50 heroes
    but as he where saying what does it matter if i lose 20 million Acher I can get that back in a day or two

Wrong section, moving to GD.

Thanks for the sig, acer
    Forum Rules|Helpspot|Game Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Hostna47 View Post
    I have difficulty understanding that the errors and problems that there are in the game are not resolved

1. Workshop / gear: Why does Evony remove the the wait there is on to lv up that way you can not use the bot to get free gear

2. 100+ alts: i know that Evony has set a limit on how many account can be used from the same ip but there's many who have found a way around
    so why not put a maximum on how many cities you can have as Suz this would put a stop to those who have 100+ alts and again make the game fun

why don't they do their best to resolve them and not just pretend the game works 100% the last I've seen is one where you can get a lv 14 rally spot using a bot and by buy something in the shop it's easy to solve just stop sales off this item until the problem is resolved

I played this game for some years and it become boring, that you are up against players who does not understand the game but have so much army that they do not care how much they lose What is the purpose of playing then? ?

when I started na57 I came in the same group with one he was quite good at making troops but he did not understand how this game works

but as he where saying what does it matter if i lose 20 million Acher I can get that back in a day or two
    Are you implying that you understand the game?
    Sickness
    Retired: Na1,Na32,Na41,Na57,Na58,Na59
    Mech first, ask questions later.

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth
    Sickness has a valid point.
    Ya.

There are limits to how many cities you can colonize. Ok noobcake? First of all you know nothing about playing this game or battle mechanics. So go learn something and I look forward to smashing you on na60.

Warmachine / Ras al Ghul / WarM / Rick Grimes / Mr Snuffleupagus / Hysteria

Na9 Warfare/Na29 Immortal/Na41 Warfare/Na50 Warfare/Na52 X/Na54 X/na55 141/Na57 300/Na58 365/Na59 300/Na60 Muppets/Na62 61616/

well noob yuo are one off them who are destroysing this game by haveing 150- 450 alts and you know i have that from talks on skype and really Warm i seen how you send trops and know how you see this game so funny that you are the one typeing back to me in this forum and if yuo need it am sure i can post talks here in forum where you are saying how many alts you have and how you do it
    you have always been a fool who like showing off so do you think is hard to get that info Warm
    but i did not post this just to be after you or mason am just fet up whit fools like you who destroys this game

and yes there are limits Warm but cut that down to lets say 5 that might make it a bit harder for players like yu who thinks they are any good at this game

and one last thing me knowing this game nah and never sad i do am just a noob who is tying to stop fools like you so plz Warm tell me that you dont use so many alts and plz tell me that it was not you who was trying to show off by useing lv 50 heros to fail big time on takeing a 16 on 57
    Last edited by Hostna47; 08-13-2015 at 06:40 PM.

well noob yuo are one off them who are destroysing this game by haveing 150- 450 alts and you know i have that from talks on skype and really Warm i seen how you send trops and know how you see this game so funny that you are the one typeing back to me in this forum and if yuo need it am sure i can post talks here in forum where you are saying how many alts you have and how you do it
    you have always been a fool who like showing off so do you think is hard to get that info Warm
    but i did not post this just to be after you or mason am just fet up whit fools like you who destroys this game

and yes there are limits Warm but cut that down to lets say 5 that might make it a bit harder for players like yu who thinks they are any good at this game

and one last thing me knowing this game nah and never sad i do am just a noob who is tying to stop fools like you so plz Warm tell me that you dont use so many alts and plz tell me that it was not you who was trying to show off by useing lv 50 heros to fail big time on takeing a 16 on 57
    Remind me what exactly you have done lmao. I am pretty sure WM took like 5 16s on 58, He also solo'd Rome on 57 and broke all the 14s in swabia for the noobs in your alliance. I solo'd Vienna on 58 as well. Please for the love of god play 60 so that we can take all the 16s in the states you think you own and then we'll see who is the real noob. Even your own alliance members complain about how annoying and awful you are at this game. Compass 6 isn't a big secret anymore and people know how to defend against it now so you're back to being a noob like before. So now you have to complain about something, this time its alts. Even though your alliance on 57 has like 4-5 (or more) alt alliances lmao. But please continue being a hypocrite. I can promise you WM knows a lot more about this game than you think you do, Which we all know is a lot more than what you actually know. The difference between me and wm, and you is that people refer to me and wm as evony gods and the best players to have ever played. The only things i have heard said about you is that you are a noob that doesn't attack and when you do, you splat. Sure this game is a shadow of its former self. But evony has shown 0 intent to change it, so if you can't compete with the big boys i suggest you find a new game. I heard farmville 2 is fun, seems like a game that would suit your preferences.
    Sickness
    Retired: Na1,Na32,Na41,Na57,Na58,Na59
    Mech first, ask questions later.

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth
    Sickness has a valid point.
    Ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Sickness View Post
    Remind me what exactly you have done lmao. I am pretty sure WM took like 5 16s on 58, He also solo'd Rome on 57 and broke all the 14s in swabia for the noobs in your alliance. I solo'd Vienna on 58 as well. Please for the love of god play 60 so that we can take all the 16s in the states you think you own and then we'll see who is the real noob. Even your own alliance members complain about how annoying and awful you are at this game. Compass 6 isn't a big secret anymore and people know how to defend against it now so you're back to being a noob like before. So now you have to complain about something, this time its alts. Even though your alliance on 57 has like 4-5 (or more) alt alliances lmao. But please continue being a hypocrite. I can promise you WM knows a lot more about this game than you think you do, Which we all know is a lot more than what you actually know. The difference between me and wm, and you is that people refer to me and wm as evony gods and the best players to have ever played. The only things i have heard said about you is that you are a noob that doesn't attack and when you do, you splat. Sure this game is a shadow of its former self. But evony has shown 0 intent to change it, so if you can't compete with the big boys i suggest you find a new game. I heard farmville 2 is fun, seems like a game that would suit your preferences.
    hh mason youer
    missing my ponit i know you and wm can solo a 16 and i know he did it on 57 too the problem is the way is done this game is a team game
    but as things are now is a matter about who can make trops fast and as i was saying Wm is good at that but if you cant see the way yuo and him play it is not the way is shoud be play

you have no idea about what i have done 57 and 52 well yes i play this servers but not like i play on na7 na26 na41 and na47 and yes i know ther are many who are better then me when it comes to hitting my role on 7 26 31 and 47 was host
    and thats all am been doing and if you think i did a poor job on this servers you shoud ask my reds

some how you have me mix up whit TML on 52 and yes i was host there for i think 9 weeks and intil i stop there we did ok
    but lets get back to this talk mason
    i have seen a talk wher you wher saying you where playing on 58 begues now you wher trying out how to play whit 150+ alts and that yuo where going to rule servers after that
    and yes that might be mason but if yuo cant see thats destroysing this game well then your are dumb and i feel sorry for you

is really funny to me that players who dont know me tells me who i am. By this i mean i have never been out saying am good at playing hell i know am not that good at hitting and yuo saying my alliance on 57 nah is never been mine had it been things wil not have been done the way is been done

Yes i know this alliance am in also use alts and my problem is not that players use alts
    my problem is that as things are right now yu need to make so many that things are not fun

so my reson to make this post was to point out that this problems evony have right now is esay to fix and i know i say a max on how many citys a can suz but i did mean how many a Acc can hold if this had a max it wil be a bit harder to have so many alts

one last things mason we been talking about how i am as a player well at lest i dont have to make things up when i stop on a server and you know what i mean by this
    Last edited by Hostna47; 08-14-2015 at 07:04 AM.

I am the greatest of all time, I was the best when people didn't have alts, I am the best now that people are massing alts, I would be the best in any scenario you can come up with. GG

Warmachine / Ras al Ghul / WarM / Rick Grimes / Mr Snuffleupagus / Hysteria

Na9 Warfare/Na29 Immortal/Na41 Warfare/Na50 Warfare/Na52 X/Na54 X/na55 141/Na57 300/Na58 365/Na59 300/Na60 Muppets/Na62 61616/

Quote Originally Posted by WarM View Post
    I am the greatest of all time, I was the best when people didn't have alts, I am the best now that people are massing alts, I would be the best in any scenario you can come up with. GG
    sure why you had too pay for a 16 on 57 warm
    but i wise you and your sidekick the best and i hope one day evony wil see that they need to fix this game there use to be fun

Quote Originally Posted by WarM View Post
    Scenario: come try be the best at age 1. a challenge would be nice