Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Problems and errors in Evony

Quote Originally Posted by Hostna47 View Post
    sure why you had too pay for a 16 on 57 warm
    but i wise you and your sidekick the best and i hope one day evony wil see that they need to fix this game there use to be fun
    Evony hasn't cared about this game since 2010. Why you think they'd even bother fixing it now, 5 years later, with this much of a diminished player base is beyond my comprehension.

Thanks for the sig, acer
    Forum Rules|Helpspot|Game Rules

all you lot coming here complaining about the rule breaking..................lmfao hypocrites, you all cheat, every player is cheating one way or another. come to terms with this or quit the game.

certainly dont expect anything from evony.

YNWA

RETIRED
    XxGamblexX aka RedEyeJedi
    S137 ~ SS54 ~ NA13 ~ NA21 ~ CA1

sure why you had too pay for a 16 on 57 warm
    but i wise you and your sidekick the best and i hope one day evony wil see that they need to fix this game there use to be fun
    I never paid for a 16 on na57. You cant make up stories just to make yourself feel better. I gave away a 16 for FREE on na57, I was handed a 16 for FREE, and I gave it away for FREE. You don't know what your talking about.

Warmachine / Ras al Ghul / WarM / Rick Grimes / Mr Snuffleupagus / Hysteria

Na9 Warfare/Na29 Immortal/Na41 Warfare/Na50 Warfare/Na52 X/Na54 X/na55 141/Na57 300/Na58 365/Na59 300/Na60 Muppets/Na62 61616/

I have difficulty understanding that the errors and problems that there are in the game are not resolved

because for me is pretty simple to fix

1. Workshop / gear: Why does Evony remove the the wait there is on to lv up that way you can not use the bot to get free gear

2. 100+ alts: i know that Evony has set a limit on how many account can be used from the same ip but there's many who have found a way around
    so why not put a maximum on how many cities you can have as Suz this would put a stop to those who have 100+ alts and again make the game fun

when Evony discover an error in the game

why don't they do their best to resolve them and not just pretend the game works 100% the last I've seen is one where you can get a lv 14 rally spot using a bot and by buy something in the shop it's easy to solve just stop sales off this item until the problem is resolved

I played this game for some years and it become boring, that you are up against players who does not understand the game but have so much army that they do not care how much they lose What is the purpose of playing then? ?

when I started na57 I came in the same group with one he was quite good at making troops but he did not understand how this game works

he show me that a few weeks into 57 by going for a lv 16 with lv 50 heroes
    but as he where saying what does it matter if i lose 20 million Acher I can get that back in a day or two
    Not much left on the game but to suz lol unless they make some new cool thing on evony then caping peoples citys is it. you can.t stop alts on any game, to mini internet tools to bypass anything you can make to stop alts. They just need to be on the game more and bann them when they see it or stop people from capping and then no one would play. people hack games and I mean every game has a hacker can.t stop them only bann them and make it very hard on them. It helps if you guys really start reporting the bots and hackers with very clear reports or emails that tell the mods and admins who is hacking and why plus videos and screen shots help a lot.
    Last edited by THEHUNTER300; 08-24-2015 at 11:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by THEHUNTER300 View Post
    Not much left on the game but to suz lol unless they make some new cool thing on evony then caping peoples citys is it. you can.t stop alts on any game, to mini internet tools to bypass anything you can make to stop alts. They just need to be on the game more and bann them when they see it or stop people from capping and then no one would play. people hack games and I mean every game has a hacker can.t stop them only bann them and make it very hard on them. It helps if you guys really start reporting the bots and hackers with very clear reports or emails that tell the mods and admins who is hacking and why plus videos and screen shots help a lot.
    Nah evony's support system is trash. I once asked when the next promotion was going to be and they told me that my feedback on how to approve the game was appreciated and that they are working to improve the game for everyone. You will get the exact same response for any ticket you file 99% of the time.
    Sickness
    Retired: Na1,Na32,Na41,Na57,Na58,Na59
    Mech first, ask questions later.

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth
    Sickness has a valid point.
    Ya.

Quote Originally Posted by THEHUNTER300 View Post
    you can do a basic system to stop that but would only work minorly. limit colo per person and do not allow the colod account colo anything. maybe a way through it but would work for the basics