Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is the best player on Age 1?

Default Who is the best player on Age 1?

I'm curious to know peoples opinions of who you think is the best player and what makes them so good.

Quote Originally Posted by precious' View Post
    I'm curious to know peoples opinions of who you think is the best player and what makes them so good.
    Best in what way? Best skill knowledge and understanding? Best at botting and running multiple account? Best and talking sh!t?
    skill knowledge understanding wise i am by far the best in age 1. botting i'm not sure there are lots of people that bot. sh!t talkers there are a few contenders there
    noobs such as yoyo and his entire crew all do well talking complete rubbish. hobbit is another sh!t talker the list goes on really

Ok well I was thinking best knowledge and skills to use that knowledge. If you rate sh1t-talk abilities high - then sure you can talk about that too

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffridah View Post
    Best in what way? Best skill knowledge and understanding? Best at botting and running multiple account? Best and talking sh!t?
    skill knowledge understanding wise i am by far the best in age 1. botting i'm not sure there are lots of people that bot. sh!t talkers there are a few contenders there
    noobs such as yoyo and his entire crew all do well talking complete rubbish. hobbit is another sh!t talker the list goes on really
    You realise of course that you're just talking about within the closed sphere of your own server. Unless you've played every server, you're merely posturing.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Quixote View Post
    You realise of course that you're just talking about within the closed sphere of your own server. Unless you've played every server, you're merely posturing.
    No im talking about the entire game iv played many servers have friends from many others who ever you think is the best player from your server im better than. Im not being a d1ck or anything the truth is the truth

You cant have the most knowledge in this game. I am fairly certain several people, myself included know exactly how mechanics work 100%. You can't know 101% how they work. So to say you are THE best is illogical.

How you apply that knowledge is what sets you apart from other players that also know exactly how mechanics work. The fact that you claim to be the best is laughable, Just out of active forum members I would bet Cush/MechHead/Blackhands are all better than you. Judging by the way you hype yourself up, I will go out on a limb and say spooner is also better than you .
    Last edited by Sickness; 08-17-2015 at 02:29 AM.
    Sickness
    Retired: Na1,Na32,Na41,Na57,Na58,Na59
    Mech first, ask questions later.

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth
    Sickness has a valid point.
    Ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Sickness View Post
    You cant have the most knowledge in this game. I am fairly certain several people, myself included know exactly how mechanics work 100%. You can't know 101% how they work. So to say you are THE best is illogical.

How you apply that knowledge is what sets you apart from other players that also know exactly how mechanics work. The fact that you claim to be the best is laughable, Just out of active forum members I would bet Cush/MechHead/Blackhands are all better than you. Judging by the way you hype yourself up, I will go out on a limb and say spooner is also better than you .

maybe you should ask cush about me. idk if you noticed but cush didnt criticise what i said on blackhands thread. he did how ever reply to ssfgrgawer. that being said how could blackhands possibly be better then me, when he said things like i thought i would try this out to see how it went..... i knew straight away how it was going to go and pointed a few things out. im not exactly sure how you come to your conclusions. mechhead is a better then average nothing special big mouth. spooner is spooner. out of those 4 players cush is by far the best and yes im going to say i understand the game better then him and apply my knowledge in a far more ruthless and brutal manner.

http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...Evony-Puzzle-7

lets see how well you know your mechanics, 2 hit solve that

Damn bro don't burn dxcalc out XD

maybe you should ask cush about me. idk if you noticed but cush didnt criticise what i said on blackhands thread. he did how ever reply to ssfgrgawer. that being said how could blackhands possibly be better then me, when he said things like i thought i would try this out to see how it went..... i knew straight away how it was going to go and pointed a few things out. im not exactly sure how you come to your conclusions. mechhead is a better then average nothing special big mouth. spooner is spooner. out of those 4 players cush is by far the best and yes im going to say i understand the game better then him and apply my knowledge in a far more ruthless and brutal manner.

http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...Evony-Puzzle-7

lets see how well you know your mechanics, 2 hit solve that
    If you mention spooner in this convo anythjng you say for the rest of it is irrelevant. At this point best age 1 player doesn't matter. The bot is the best player matching up 2-300 waves at a time. Also so many people have quit that a best of would be picking from maybe 100 actual players

Quote Originally Posted by iamme View Post
    If you mention spooner in this convo anythjng you say for the rest of it is irrelevant. At this point best age 1 player doesn't matter. The bot is the best player matching up 2-300 waves at a time. Also so many people have quit that a best of would be picking from maybe 100 actual players
    i think you should read why i mentioned spooner. I take the title of best player ever so it doesn't matter how many players are left. anything else nick?