Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Who is the best player on Age 1?

Quote Originally Posted by ssfgrgawer View Post
    Anyone who lets Kiki drop 15+ citys on them and doesn't simply port away is mental. There is no way to defend that kind of onslaught when he controls your wall defenses, unless you want to build a ridiculous CD. Im never going to build 2b arch to try and defend him, especially considering i suspect he can kill around 200m+ arch a set if he used all the war citys at his disposal.

100% disagree , i would sit there any day of the week an let them try to clear me , basic mech d with a good hero will eat up his mechs all day long , only chance he would have would be to try to bomb them out or d mech them out an if u have a few mechs that will take a long time, more than a hour an then u can close on bombs when u get gate control back , an walls eat d mech . an he doesnt control the wall at all, open gates (or he breaks them open) an run trap defense , no way he will ever clear ur wall no matter how many waves he sends if u have a instant wall hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Molkkan View Post

100% disagree , i would sit there any day of the week an let them try to clear me , basic mech d with a good hero will eat up his mechs all day long , only chance he would have would be to try to bomb them out or d mech them out an if u have a few mechs that will take a long time, more than a hour an then u can close on bombs when u get gate control back , an walls eat d mech . an he doesnt control the wall at all, open gates (or he breaks them open) an run trap defense , no way he will ever clear ur wall no matter how many waves he sends if u have a instant wall hero.
    LOL. Oh how wrong you are.
    No, I am probably not from your server. Yes, I do feel I can comment in your forum. And yes, I do think flaming on the internet is hilarious to watch. Nor do I require an avatar.

Server SS38
    Kiki -The_Just - Retired

This is pretty funny. Just goes to show how 100% little people like Molkkan know about Evony. More than half a decade and know next to nothing about the game. But then again I became friends with most of the better players in the game and put their understanding of the game through the roof. So I cant really laugh at Molky. He's a SS nooblette that dosnt know any better than to think because he can defend against other nooblettes he is something special lol. Be funny to see him try keep his walls up with his insta wall hero lololol If I had to put my money on molky or kiki it be on kiki all day.

When his walls are gone and his mechs are blasted the crying will ensue

Quote Originally Posted by iamme View Post
    When his walls are gone and his mechs are blasted the crying will ensue
    ikr nick lol

Me. I'm still playing old school and whooping botters. ;-)

"It's a hell of a thing killing a man. You take away all he's got, and all he's ever gonna have" - William Munny in Unforgiven

Quote Originally Posted by Badblood View Post
    Me. I'm still playing old school and whooping botters. ;-)
    never heard of you

Never heard of you either. ;-)

"It's a hell of a thing killing a man. You take away all he's got, and all he's ever gonna have" - William Munny in Unforgiven

Quote Originally Posted by Badblood View Post
    Never heard of you either. ;-)
    Just because youve not heard of me dosnt change the fact im the best player ever. And youre still just an unheard of player.

double posting months apart is fun