Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Who is the best player on Age 1?

Acer did you read the post or just see the name? I have never played with him, but having heard of him from many people over many servers one can conclude he was pretty good. But I cannot really say one way or another, ive never seen him on any server, just heard the name alot
    Currently Active Users
    There are currently 568 users online. 30 members and 538 bots

Most bots ever online was 24,849, 05-02-2010 at 10:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm The Wreck of You View Post
    His strategy is flawless and his swagger is smooth, what more do we need?

I second Japanpimp
    I too vote for JapanPimp, Have you seen those biceps?
    Sickness
    Retired: Na1,Na32,Na41,Na57,Na58,Na59
    Mech first, ask questions later.

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth
    Sickness has a valid point.
    Ya.

Building a religion... a limited edition...

Quote Originally Posted by bum783 View Post
    Acer did you read the post or just see the name? I have never played with him, but having heard of him from many people over many servers one can conclude he was pretty good. But I cannot really say one way or another, ive never seen him on any server, just heard the name alot
    The reason you hear his name a lot in these discussions is because he was a complete joke. Go back and read his forum posts if there are any left, and you'll realise anyone offering his name as one of the best is being entirely sarcastic.

All around me are familiar faces
    worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races
    Going nowhere, going nowhere
    Current Sig Song

Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion
    Acer is the Varys of Evony.

I suppose that logic can be applied to my entire statement of giving credit to players based on 3rd hand comments. Kind of like saying the Kardashians are great actors because ive heard so much about them LOL
    Currently Active Users
    There are currently 568 users online. 30 members and 538 bots

Most bots ever online was 24,849, 05-02-2010 at 10:17 AM.

it was funnier before you told him

...just sayin
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    The reason you hear his name a lot in these discussions is because he was a complete joke. Go back and read his forum posts if there are any left, and you'll realise anyone offering his name as one of the best is being entirely sarcastic.
    Hell, just type his name into Youtube and learn how to take a 12 with awesome hip-hop being played. The man was before his time, he was an absolute game changer.

NA24 - INSOMNIA
    NA33 - INSOMNIA
    NA43 - Relapse
    *NA60*

Default Several Players

Quote Originally Posted by precious' View Post
    I'm curious to know peoples opinions of who you think is the best player and what makes them so good.
    Skills and Limitless28 of 131

Sheera 149?

Timelass on Server ?

Dozens of kind people who helped when the game went into a mess

Dianawytch 158

Bear - bad speller but great host

The host of ThePack2 on [forget now] but we stuck together in a very mad time

Best wishes to those who were in ICECOLD, MERC, HONOR on 131, SOLACE on 144, thePack2 on 158

Think you're really the best? or just want to witness the best?
    Join this Skype.
    Prove your worth, if you have any.
    -LKD70 ( Skype LKD_70 )

That link look scary.

Please forgive me for being a bit nostalgic

I thoroughly enjoyed when it was a thriving set of communities, with balance, growth, honor, diplomacy and interaction.
    I've made friends worldwide and shared so much.
    Back then it could be and was far more than a quick cheap mechanical thrill.

Even that has been cheapened further and compromised with coding tricks and automation decimating not so much cities and accounts but any remaining sense of social interaction and community.

If there is ever a time that you become bored with constantly repeating and chasing only that one thing to do and want something different maybe we can bring back some of that before Evony dies.

For me the best player on Evony led by example, cared for his/her alliance members, kept to a code of honor and could put any real life politician to shame along with those game mechanic mastery skills.

Hidden on the hundreds of shrinking servers are still a few of those trying to stem the player losses and keep their server from going down an all too familiar decline, migration or exodus scenario

Merging only delays it further and with so many carrying over what destroyed the previous servers participating in the merges - the decline seems to go even faster.

As some earlier noted many mastered the mechanics of the game; far fewer rose above mediocre and bored with the social possibilities that were also important in keeping this game alive for so many years

Here's to hoping for a better Evony someday

I can HOPE

Tula (staying alive on several servers as a different more social player since Civony)
    Last edited by tula; 01-30-2016 at 10:13 PM. Reason: spelling error
    What set that off?