Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 170

Thread: Who is the best player on Age 1?

  1. #151

    Default

    matlok hands down . he just won a legendary ring on age 1 and not sure wtf it is . so he is best ever age 1

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Romagna and Burgundy
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Kiki from SS38 is the best age 1 player I can say this and I am red to him :P
    Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere.

  3. #153

    Default

    me, now just close the thread

  4. #154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bitty6625 View Post
    Kiki from SS38 is the best age 1 player I can say this and I run from him :P
    fixed it....

  5. #155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iamme View Post
    fixed it....
    Lol a bit mean But to be fair not many like to be attacked by a dozen cities housing dozens of millions of mech in total lol.

    --------------------

    This is a funny thread and should not be closed. Reading it again esp ol' ruffles made me chuckle.
    The_Just & H Miramar ss38.

  6. #156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MirsDej View Post
    Lol a bit mean But to be fair not many like to be attacked by a dozen cities housing dozens of millions of mech in total lol.

    --------------------

    This is a funny thread and should not be closed. Reading it again esp ol' ruffles made me chuckle.

    It's not dozens, it's hundreds


    For the record, I'm not the best Age 1 player, I'm just the best on my server.
    No, I am probably not from your server. Yes, I do feel I can comment in your forum. And yes, I do think flaming on the internet is hilarious to watch. Nor do I require an avatar.

    Server SS38
    Kiki -The_Just - Retired

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rock N Rollin to a town near you !!!
    Posts
    3,630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MirsDej View Post
    Lol a bit mean But to be fair not many like to be attacked by a dozen cities housing dozens of millions of mech in total lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiki. View Post
    It's not dozens, it's hundreds


    For the record, I'm not the best Age 1 player, I'm just the best on my server.
    Anyone who lets Kiki drop 15+ citys on them and doesn't simply port away is mental. There is no way to defend that kind of onslaught when he controls your wall defenses, unless you want to build a ridiculous CD. Im never going to build 2b arch to try and defend him, especially considering i suspect he can kill around 200m+ arch a set if he used all the war citys at his disposal.


    Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

  8. #158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ssfgrgawer View Post
    Anyone who lets Kiki drop 15+ citys on them and doesn't simply port away is mental. There is no way to defend that kind of onslaught when he controls your wall defenses, unless you want to build a ridiculous CD. Im never going to build 2b arch to try and defend him, especially considering i suspect he can kill around 200m+ arch a set if he used all the war citys at his disposal.
    Depends how many banners I used but if i were guessing, I'd say I could knock out more than that in one set.
    No, I am probably not from your server. Yes, I do feel I can comment in your forum. And yes, I do think flaming on the internet is hilarious to watch. Nor do I require an avatar.

    Server SS38
    Kiki -The_Just - Retired

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rock N Rollin to a town near you !!!
    Posts
    3,630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiki. View Post
    Depends how many banners I used but if i were guessing, I'd say I could knock out more than that in one set.
    i figured as much, with enough banners and your hero range it wouldn't surprise me what you could kill. 200m was a good estimate since their arent many in dacia with that many arch built for CDs, if anyone at all. hell on the entire server i would think olny ET really stockpiles that much and he hasn't left his hub in years.


    Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    in your castle
    Posts
    325

    Default

    *farts* Wow I haven't logged in since 2009 or something. I can't eblieve this is still here. Who has been farming NPCs for a decade? Raise yo hands.
    retired to farming

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •