Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 170

Thread: Who is the best player on Age 1?

  1. #11

    Default

    Back 3 years ago this would have been a great post, however today with the way the game is, it is almost impossible to determine.


    the talent is spread over way too many servers now, with only a small handful on any given server that would be considered good. A few still jump server to server, however with the way the game has spun out of control, more just sit and wait on a server for Evony to fix the issues.

    game mechanics, while top on the list years ago have less of bearing on today's game. When your attacking with hundreds of millions of troops vs a target with 100's of millions of troops like was posted in another post, it becomes more about the heal then it does the most effcient wave. while those that know how, can send a wave to get the best possible kill, and either gain or maintain a 0 honor kill, sometimes the best approach is to make sure your target does not regain the heal in a battle. wipe out 700k bali/pult in a single wave and watch your target all of a sudden get the heal back.

    Now if evony did choose to fix the game and get it back to 2011/12 level of play then maybe then those with the elite game mechanics knowledge will return to rule. but regardless of your elite knowledge when you're spamming a city with 500 million archers, instant wall hero, 1 trillion of each res in the city and a 3k hero with max arch int. your mechnics won't amount for much of anything. you just bring in as many city's as you can and mech spam, try to delayer, and jaq away hoping your hero's and troops out last your target before it ports/truces/holidays.

    game is just not what it used to be.

    my vote for best...

    Evony, they have killed more accounts then all the rest of us combined!


    Happy Hunting!
    Phidaux

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phidaux View Post
    Now if evony did choose to fix the game and get it back to 2011/12 level of play then maybe then those with the elite game mechanics knowledge will return to rule. but regardless of your elite knowledge when you're spamming a city with 500 million archers, instant wall hero, 1 trillion of each res in the city and a 3k hero with max arch int. your mechnics won't amount for much of anything. you just bring in as many city's as you can and mech spam, try to delayer, and jaq away hoping your hero's and troops out last your target before it ports/truces/holidays.
    See now those with elite game mechanic knowledge do better in these situations anyway. So it makes no difference if its now or then. where you think them having a wall hero makes a significant difference, it really doesn't. The more you talk the clearer it gets. Your understanding of the game is basic at best.

    and if you drop your targets honor to 0 he only gets the heal if you have honor your self, other wise you both get minimum heals (10%-13%) so 135937 mechs vs 609000 is still winning by far.
    Last edited by Ruffridah; 08-18-2015 at 02:47 AM.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Degaba
    Posts
    168

    Default

    I am the best when u come I will kill

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Degaba
    Posts
    168

    Default

    Ruff I killed u on 2 servers

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yodaville View Post
    Ruff I killed u on 2 servers
    nope you didn't

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruffridah View Post
    See now those with elite game mechanic knowledge do better in these situations anyway. So it makes no difference if its now or then. where you think them having a wall hero makes a significant difference, it really doesn't. The more you talk the clearer it gets. Your understanding of the game is basic at best.

    and if you drop your targets honor to 0 he only gets the heal if you have honor your self, other wise you both get minimum heals (10%-13%) so 135937 mechs vs 609000 is still winning by far.
    For the last few post's i was starting to think that you might know what you're talking about!

    it is possible for the attacker to gain honor while attacking and lose the heal, and with the defender at 0 and massive waves killing and the attacker getting 0 honor hits it's a wash. Thats assuming that all the waves are timed together and multiple waves are being sent. now if you're just sending 1 wave at a time to prove your elite mechanics skills sure you can adjust the heal for each and every wave. Lets see how well that goes when trying to kill off 500 mill archers to reach the 10 mill mechs behind them. So as i said, currently with massive armies and massive hero's and massive res counts, the 2010/2011 old ways of doing things no longer matter. Back then the automated accounts were far and few between, accounts with 3k hero's were almost non exsitent, city's with billions of troops did not exist. and yes with proper game mechanics knowledge a player could wipe a city that held a few mill troops with little loss. Today your game mechanics don't help vs. a compact int hero archer shield, it's trade fire or jaq if you can delayer and comes down to troop counts and hero's used only.


    and yes with a massive archer shield and a max int hero, a wall hero really does not make a major difference, however it makes more of a difference then your all mighty knowledge of the game mechanics.

    and i have posted my hit's and history in the forums, lets see some of yours to prove your almighty skills
    Last edited by Phidaux; 08-18-2015 at 08:52 AM.


    Happy Hunting!
    Phidaux

  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phidaux View Post
    For the last few post's i was starting to think that you might know what you're talking about!

    it is possible for the attacker to gain honor while attacking and lose the heal, and with the defender at 0 and massive waves killing and the attacker getting 0 honor hits it's a wash. Thats assuming that all the waves are timed together and multiple waves are being sent. now if you're just sending 1 wave at a time to prove your elite mechanics skills sure you can adjust the heal for each and every wave. Lets see how well that goes when trying to kill off 500 mill archers to reach the 10 mill mechs behind them. So as i said, currently with massive armies and massive hero's and massive res counts, the 2010/2011 old ways of doing things no longer matter. Back then the automated accounts were far and few between, accounts with 3k hero's were almost non exsitent, city's with billions of troops did not exist. and yes with proper game mechanics knowledge a player could wipe a city that held a few mill troops with little loss. Today your game mechanics don't help vs. a compact int hero archer shield, it's trade fire or jaq if you can delayer and comes down to troop counts and hero's used only.


    and yes with a massive archer shield and a max int hero, a wall hero really does not make a major difference, however it makes more of a difference then your all mighty knowledge of the game mechanics.

    and i have posted my hit's and history in the forums, lets see some of yours to prove your almighty skills
    how do you get honor from attacking vs a war city??? in such a way that is going to affect you sets heal???

  8. #18

    Default

    simple, it gets applied to you

    the defender scouts or attacks you

    a team mate of the defender scouts or attacks you

    you win a lopsided scout mission

    Regardless of how, not everyone is always lucky enouh to find a completely offline target that has no alliance mates around to assist them. Sometimes the food puts up a fight! and even if both parties are controlling their honor in the midst of a battle, when the attacker is spamming mechs with a 10/13% heal, and the defender is losing archers with a 10/13% heal in a 0/0 honor fight the attacker is going to run out of mechs most times before that 500 mill archer wall is dead and gone!


    Happy Hunting!
    Phidaux

  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phidaux View Post
    simple, it gets applied to you

    the defender scouts or attacks you

    a team mate of the defender scouts or attacks you

    you win a lopsided scout mission

    Regardless of how, not everyone is always lucky enouh to find a completely offline target that has no alliance mates around to assist them. Sometimes the food puts up a fight! and even if both parties are controlling their honor in the midst of a battle, when the attacker is spamming mechs with a 10/13% heal, and the defender is losing archers with a 10/13% heal in a 0/0 honor fight the attacker is going to run out of mechs most times before that 500 mill archer wall is dead and gone!

    I see. So you're not very good at attacking you have bad or no strategy. Noted.

    Im also impressed that you kill 500million archers with 0 honor kills or at least are able to just choose not to cause you are worried about the heal
    Last edited by Ruffridah; 08-18-2015 at 03:40 PM.

  10. #20

    Default

    0 honor kills are quite common when attacking a massive archer wall, i would have thought you would know that had you any experience on the subject. I also would have thought with your boasted about mechanics experiance you would be well versed at 0 or positve honor attacking. If your able to post something that is not over 3 years old when the game was far different then it is today maybe you could show off your almighty strategy you use that makes you such an athority on the matter!


    http://ww.evonyurl.com/m111wq

    http://ww.evonyurl.com/97j1jw

    http://ww.evonyurl.com/fk5vqa

    http://ww.evonyurl.com/e28nnt
    Last edited by Phidaux; 08-18-2015 at 04:13 PM.


    Happy Hunting!
    Phidaux

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •