Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is the best player on Age 1?

Quote Originally Posted by Phidaux View Post
    lol, GameEnder played with him in the past, wiped out and never heard from again, left to go multi account and sell on other servers! even hit me up several times to fund his start up on new servers to no avail!

i really would love to figure out who you are and what you have done on any server, because your self proclaimed skill and knowledge seems to lack any evidence.
    What server did you do this on?

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffridah View Post
    What server did you do this on?
    the only one i am still on!

i stopped server jumping at 132, had some great players on that one and rode it out.

and i said he was wiped out, was a team mate of mine. so don't go thinking i wiped him! he made it to the SS merge and then could not hang in the End Game! pun intended!

as i said before, i have no claim to being the best, but i have played with, warred with, and learned from some of the best in the past 5 + years of playing this game.

Happy Hunting!
    Phidaux

Quote Originally Posted by Phidaux View Post
    the only one i am still on!

i stopped server jumping at 132, had some great players on that one and rode it out.

and i said he was wiped out, was a team mate of mine. so don't go thinking i wiped him! he made it to the SS merge and then could not hang in the End Game! pun intended!

as i said before, i have no claim to being the best, but i have played with, warred with, and learned from some of the best in the past 5 + years of playing this game.
    The GameEnder everyone knows never played ss53

Game ender posted 1 hit how does that make him worth talking about? Ruff you still havent posted a single hit?
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by MechHead View Post
    Game ender posted 1 hit how does that make him worth talking about? Ruff you still havent posted a single hit?
    He posts 1 hit and hardly talks on the forums and he is still more respected and inspirational than you will ever be XD. I guess you're butt hurt cause you've always been and always will be in his shadow. lol

Lmao except im not and never have been in his shadow lol he even admitted that i had a better jaq than him lol but the fact you havent even posted ONE report means youll never be more than a troll

nah hes legit mech i've played with him before. He single handedly demolishes top ten players and alliances by himself. Been in an alliance with him he knows his stuff and spends a little more time playing per day then me and anyone whos played with me knows i'm always around. Gameender is legit

i would disagree but idk him i only know what ive seen, which is the 1 report, tho unlike ruff i have actually heard good things about game ender. fact of the matter is at the end of the day he still hasnt and will not post any reports. maybe he is scared for ppl to kno his ingame name/server so he doesnt end up being proven an idiot

Lmao except im not and never have been in his shadow lol he even admitted that i had a better jaq than him lol but the fact you havent even posted ONE report means youll never be more than a troll
    you mean that staged jaq? where the defending hero was like 5 attack? and you claimed they were online? you're so deep in his shadow you will never see light.

Lol except it wasnt staged mate sorry if you cant grasp that