Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: GUILD (PVP) not alliance because we do not do alliances

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Default game is done just read the forum that tells you evony got sued

    Im done with evony this game is old and no updates plus getting sued plus no free ingame chat plus bad prices for cents that don.t do much this forums is as dead as combat arms and you guys need to quit I love pvp and I will play a game for years but im stoping before I start on a game that will be gone in 1 year And you should to I will post my guild from trible wars 2 on here in a few weeks have fun playing with your selfs this game sucks in the worst way. im a smart gamer and this game is not a smart move on my part. plus I bet over 75 % of the players hack or do troop glitchs . I have joined to miny games that went dead and there game and sites sold for nothing im not wasting my time waiting for the day I can.t never log in so bye bye.
    Last edited by THEHUNTER300; 08-26-2015 at 02:14 AM. Reason: why not lol

  2. #2

    Default

    are u inviting people to start over on cc2? like start with no troops v those who have 500 mill archers?
    this end well
    when did u join cc2/na1?

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by browneyes View Post
    are u inviting people to start over on cc2? like start with no troops v those who have 500 mill archers?
    this end well
    when did u join cc2/na1?
    im inviting people to join this server and inviting people who already play this server to join im not asking to restart over.


    ps but its not that hard to level up on here.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Living The Dream
    Posts
    683

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by THEHUNTER300 View Post
    Guild pvp is inviting all hardcore pvp players to join cc2 server and join the guild PVP.

    Why waste are time you say? Why not PVP rocks and who esle would waste there time on a dead forum that your on that is a real pvp guild?

    But your so small and my guild is so big. < Fact is most big guilds are filled with lots of alts and afk players and can.t fight to save there life or they would not need a big guild.

    But we out rank you in everthing lol < This is true for now but i have played alot of games like this and i rank up fast and soon will out rank alot of you in time. I have been in major pvp guilds with well over 100 people in them with teamspeak ,vent,and alot of chat sites forums and all that. Plus i have lead over 15 huge pvp guilds on alot of games with over 50 people in them.


    I know pvp skills better then alot of you on here i bet and i Know what it takes to teach pvp!



    Do not join if you can not handle fighting 24/7 and geting hit the same
    we pvp like no other guild and we will be number one in time not from are numbers but from are skill in pvp


    Have fun taking out Khans
    Sickness
    Retired: Na1,Na32,Na41,Na57,Na58,Na59
    Mech first, ask questions later.

    Quote Originally Posted by cushseth
    Sickness has a valid point.
    Ya.

  5. #5

    Default

    Np lol and Khans or ranked so low why be in them? There neg 900 mill prestige _-_ that means some ones been hacking the game and there hack went wrong. plus your guild is the only one with a - prestige so don.t say its a glitch or there would be more -guilds.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by THEHUNTER300 View Post
    Np lol and Khans or ranked so low why be in them? There neg 900 mill prestige _-_ that means some ones been hacking the game and there hack went wrong. plus your guild is the only one with a - prestige so don.t say its a glitch or there would be more -guilds.
    u havnt really got a clue about thsi game have u?
    theres a very simple reason they have minus 900 mill prest
    it happens on every server with every big allaince

  7. #7

    Default

    PVP is a way of life. And we will be number 1 in alliance ranking in time.

    The fact that huge alliances are talking crap already means that this win will be easy with or without the khans, stealth, 7777777, phalanx or 1337 and the rest of the so called big alliances fighting us.
    So join us or fight us < That simple.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by THEHUNTER300 View Post
    PVP is a way of life. And we will be number 1 in alliance ranking in time.

    The fact that huge alliances are talking crap already means that this win will be easy with or without the khans, stealth, 7777777, phalanx or 1337 and the rest of the so called big alliances fighting us.
    So join us or fight us < That simple.
    number 1 in ranking stats means nothing these days as all big allainces are negative number prestige
    ps im not even on cc2 lol but defo think ure making a mistake trying to make a new guild or whatever on wot sounds like a dead server

  9. #9

    Default

    NOPE not at all. if it is dead then pvp will be easy if it is not dead then i will just get more prestige and rank up faster. win win anyway.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by THEHUNTER300 View Post
    NOPE not at all. if it is dead then pvp will be easy if it is not dead then i will just get more prestige and rank up faster. win win anyway.
    who cares about prestige lol
    if its dead its hard to actually PVP as u are the player but the other guy aint there.he quit 3 years ago lol

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •