Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats going on?!? Na59

Today was the first day of 300's Siege on Atlantis. Our welcoming committee killed around 6-10m arch out of Atlantis and gave Simmo 240m honor. No reports to show really as of yet. I was worried that the party would be short. But queens didn't disappoint and have been restocking Atlantis with fresh archers all day. Less than half of our Siege squad is actually around 0,0 at the moment with more promising to show up tomorrow or the day after.

For now this is what the War Zone looks like

Will update when interesting stuff happens.
    Sickness
    Retired: Na1,Na32,Na41,Na57,Na58,Na59
    Mech first, ask questions later.

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth
    Sickness has a valid point.
    Ya.

Building a religion... a limited edition...

300 tries 10 times and can't break it due to lag.

Another group tries once and caps it in 17 minutes.

Yeah, go ahead and try to tell me that the server wasn't being DDoS'd when 300 tried to cap it.

All around me are familiar faces
    worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races
    Going nowhere, going nowhere
    Current Sig Song

Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion
    Acer is the Varys of Evony.

Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    300 tries 10 times and can't break it due to lag.

Another group tries once and caps it in 17 minutes.

Yeah, go ahead and try to tell me that the server wasn't being DDoS'd when 300 tried to cap it.
    I have an alt in Queens for entertainment reasons mainly.

It took queens pages after pages of reports, lots of troops splatted, before finally breaking, with about a 30min gap start to finish.

Secondly, Queens stopped their voting alts just to cap Atlantis, so majority of the lagg went away.

Thirdly, 300 tried i believe 3 or 4 times, not 10. Atlantis got attempted 10+ times, but 300 only accounted for a maximum of 4 of those attempts from what i'm aware of.

Now, troop wise, no doubt 300 will make Queens run out of troops sometime soon, but for now, Simmo's Intel CD is doing very well.

Looking forward to the full seige

Signature by Don Ezio.
    Now, show no Mercy
    Let the world See
    We're Invincible
    Show them nothing is beyond our Control

Building a religion... a limited edition...

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Perv View Post
    Secondly, Queens stopped their voting alts just to cap Atlantis, so majority of the lagg went away.
    You literally just proved my point.

All around me are familiar faces
    worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races
    Going nowhere, going nowhere
    Current Sig Song

Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion
    Acer is the Varys of Evony.

So, you guys are saying, that Queens lost the gov race on Friday of the previous week, to ensure that they had no lag during the 35 minutes it took them to cap Atlantis 3 days later, very early Monday morning?

I mean, I'm not all tech savy, but that sounds like solid proof!
    NA60- NaFianna
    NA55 - Humility (Retired)
    NA50 - Softer (Retired)
    NA36 - Thursday (Retired)
    NA7 - Shiva (Retired)

Respectfully requesting an update....How long did it take you to clear Atlantis, Sickness? And how long after you cleared it did you guys cap it? I heard those noobs only have like 6 real people, and that everybody else in their alliance ghosted in to spy.... I'm expecting you cleared it much faster than the 45 minutes you expected it to take!
    NA60- NaFianna
    NA50 - Softer (Retired)
    NA7 - Shiva (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by Kristy Biker Chick View Post
    Respectfully requesting an update....How long did it take you to clear Atlantis, Sickness? And how long after you cleared it did you guys cap it? I heard those noobs only have like 6 real people, and that everybody else in their alliance ghosted in to spy.... I'm expecting you cleared it much faster than the 45 minutes you expected it to take!
    Lol. Now that Queens lost Gov, lagg has died down over 50%.

On another note, they got much more then 6. Only 3 accounts in their non-Queens members, and only 1 of which ghosted in (Nota let the other 2 in)

Now, for update wise. 300 has killed at least 10m+ archers out of Atlantis. But, because Queens did nothing but take 12s, 14s, and 1 16, and play with 8888 (which lets face it, 1m arch will last you days with 8888), they've done nothing major until Atlantis. So, even though their group is small, they've not done alot of PvP until now, so therefor, they'll have plenty of archers to rein 0,0 with. BUT, 0,0 did get to 3m arch last night (1.3m simmo, the other 1.7m rein'ed like always) and now Simmo is down to only 3m arch, with Ozbass failing at backdooring Taiga.

Reports would be nice, but, lets face it.
    Intel CD defence, with hero cap and release on. You'd have to burn their troops before even getting any reports, and when you keep getting heroes capped, it's nearly impossible to break it quickly.

So, Kristy, before talking sht, tell Simmo to run a defence that actually takes more then just making sure ppl rein you 200k arch rein's and go afk. Cus lets face it, Simmo could leave the computer for 2-3 days and still be able to defend 0,0 because of the constant arch supply. No skill at all

Signature by Don Ezio.
    Now, show no Mercy
    Let the world See
    We're Invincible

https://gyazo.com/cb0364a4b775778fa5a071a9f96488e1

That does seem like a lot of honor for 61 days into the server, doesn't it? And you are quite knowledgeable Destroyer, I mean, you don't even speculate how the spies got in...you just know! Do you know, I heard that crazy Nota defended for hours after your last post, as long as 300 wanted to hit, and never capped a single hero, the masochist. Will you check on that for us?
    NA60- NaFianna
    NA50 - Softer (Retired)
    NA7 - Shiva (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by Kristy Biker Chick View Post
    https://gyazo.com/cb0364a4b775778fa5a071a9f96488e1

That does seem like a lot of honor for 61 days into the server, doesn't it? And you are quite knowledgeable Destroyer, I mean, you don't even speculate how the spies got in...you just know! Do you know, I heard that crazy Nota defended for hours after your last post, as long as 300 wanted to hit, and never capped a single hero, the masochist. Will you check on that for us?
    He didnt cap any heroes, yes you're right

But since you want to post certain information. Simmo got to 300k of his OWN archers last night by time 300 was finished hitting.

And on the honor, that's not alot. I've seen honor roll over (over 2.147b) 30-40 days in a server. For a couple days of being hit, sure, that's alot, but for 60days in, nah. I could get that much honor in 2-3 hours on Ca4 or 57 if I so desired. Intel CD makes it easy to defend. Keep archers in it, make sure constant layers and mech stay in it, and you can defend for hours granted you got a good arch supply.

Signature by Don Ezio.
    Now, show no Mercy
    Let the world See
    We're Invincible

So, you are saying that Simmo is down to 300k of his own archers, and even without capping heroes, or putting up walls, ALL those guys can't break it? when they claim to own 250 m archers a piece?

Sounds to me like Simmo is a badass
    NA60- NaFianna
    NA50 - Softer (Retired)
    NA7 - Shiva (Retired)