Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats going on?!? Na59

Quote Originally Posted by Kristy Biker Chick View Post
    So, you are saying that Simmo is down to 300k of his own archers, and even without capping heroes, or putting up walls, ALL those guys can't break it? when they claim to own 250 m archers a piece?

Sounds to me like Simmo is a badass
    Intel CD, like i've said 100 times. No skill. As long as Death keeps 2m arch rein'ed, 300 will consistently splat. No doubt about it.

Arch/cav only hits archers, and only 20k-30k killed a hit, and when your killing rein's, its an endless battle til Queens runs outta troops.
    But, like most Softer wipes, unless you clear them 100%, your ****. So why should I expected anything different from a Softer

Signature by Don Ezio.
    Now, show no Mercy
    Let the world See
    We're Invincible
    Show them nothing is beyond our Control

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Perv View Post
    Intel CD, like i've said 100 times. No skill. As long as Death keeps 2m arch rein'ed, 300 will consistently splat. No doubt about it.

Arch/cav only hits archers, and only 20k-30k killed a hit, and when your killing rein's, its an endless battle til Queens runs outta troops.
    But, like most Softer wipes, unless you clear them 100%, your ****. So why should I expected anything different from a Softer
    Thats how evony is these days, if you take more than 2 hours to clear someone "you can't wipe them". And even if you've killed 10x the amount of whats currently in the defense "you can't wipe them". Queens loves to talk about how we have so many troops and "can't wipe them" but heroes (hero energy when nocapture is off) make it hard to clear it quickly not to mention that not everyone is a stay at home mom like kristy so we do have to work during the day which means even with unlimited heroes we wouldn't be able to spam arch/cav at Atlantis 24/7. And 900m honor? I got half that in like 3 hours defending a 14 with 2.5m arch in it on 57, it's really not a lot.
    Sickness
    Retired: Na1,Na32,Na41,Na57,Na58,Na59
    Mech first, ask questions later.

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth
    Sickness has a valid point.
    Ya.

I can't imagine how horrible it must be to attack that lot at 0,0. I think you should do some more complaining.
    KingHades - Na60 - NaFianna

You've probably wiped me

Quote Originally Posted by KingHades View Post
    I can't imagine how horrible it must be to attack that lot at 0,0. I think you should do some more complaining.
    Na59 got wiped, so yet to see what Evony will do.

On another note, it's not that bad @attacking Queens at 0,0

I personally would rather own 5-10 states, then only own 1 16 and 0,0

Signature by Don Ezio.
    Now, show no Mercy
    Let the world See
    We're Invincible
    Show them nothing is beyond our Control

Can we get an update, DestroyerTheImpaler? As you know Nota and everything Nota thinks, and also sickness and company, tell us whats going on? Why is everybody porting out?
    NA60- NaFianna
    NA55 - Humility (Retired)
    NA50 - Softer (Retired)
    NA36 - Thursday (Retired)
    NA7 - Shiva (Retired)

Sickness and WarMachine disagreed with the way spamgod Matt tried to take over the siege, camping waves for one second every 30 minutes has got to be the stupidest thing i've heard, We kept saying we need to hit faster to clear reins and kill Simmos arch while matt kept saying we need to camp so that Queens can send reinforcements from fucking saxony or some shit. We also got fed up with the lack of Participation, Why do we need a 55 man alliance if we only have 6 people actually hitting a HC? So in my usual fashion I threw a temper tantrum and left.
    Sickness

Ya.

So you guys lost? To Queens? Bummer I was pulling for ya'all, too!
    NA60- NaFianna
    NA55 - Humility (Retired)
    NA50 - Softer (Retired)
    NA36 - Thursday (Retired)
    NA7 - Shiva (Retired)

"us guys" no. I did my job, As did Cyclone, WarMachine and Taiga. It's the Alliance full of farmers led by an inactive host that failed. They wouldn't have a single cap if it wasn't for the 4 of us. After the 4 of us went through well over 125m Arch, Matt was bitching about losing 200k cav from spamming, dude is a troop hoarder like no other. Then after we said we're done with this bullshit and ported out he said we only left because we didn't want to use too many troops to sell (note we used 125m+ between 4 people, he used maybe 4m?) then today he said he is selling out. So who was really not wanting to waste troops? I see 300 going nowhere fast and with the current members; it's not something I want my name associated with at all.
    Sickness

Ya.

After reading this thread I have discovered some truths, that it would behoove us to all learn.

1. Evony has screwed 300 with their pants on, and without lubricant. To make matters worse, they did it twice. Then just to show that they were serious, Evony did a third time, but 300 being the ever diligent band of fighters, would never allow it to happen again.....until it did, the 4th time. Reminds me of the joke about the hunter that keeps getting violated by the bear...anyway, Evony has really given Sickness and the boys a good Rogering.

2. Queens is able to control the amount of lag on the server, thus making it possible for them to cap Atlantis. This was made possible by not winning the election that ended Friday. I believe that loss can be blamed on campaign finance reform.

3. Queens aren't able to cap Atlantis without failing. Wait, yes that is actually true. Queens went way out on a limb by NOT trucing while trying to cap Atlantis. If it did take them 17 minutes (friggin' NOOBS) to cap Atlantis, which not only includes breaking, but running loyalty until city is @ 0. If 17 minutes is extreme, I will remind you that the clock is still running on your attempts.

4. Queens is gonna rue the day they decided to do something no one else on the server was able to do.

Now, all that said, this is one universal truth that you all need to know:

Excuse is the master of mediocrity. Your lack of accountability for your shortcomings and mistakes makes it almost impossible for us not to succeed. A lesson that will be lost on you, probably because nobody told you about it.
    Magnanimous lord with dominion over Evony

APemberton

That will be a classic, AP.