Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Server 196

Default Server 196

This server snuck up on me.

This server snuck up on everyone. Cause evony Cause evony said nothing about it.

That explains everything.

The flat fillers are beyond ridiculous. SB0 and SnJ need to be wiped. There are hundreds of them all over the map.

I've been waiting for almost a year to catch the start of a new server but they never announce it with a grace period, always the day of. But hey if they want to lose money thats their choice i'll continue to play other games and maybe in the future i will catch a start. I refuse to start a server thats already running even if it's a week in.

I have just returned to evony after a extended absence and I have to say it is very sad where this game has went. WC is filled with nothing but people putting just a period or selling stuff. I remember when having a Bot was a huge offense and now it is nothing but and a necessity if you want to remain a player with the ability to defend yourself. The game could be great but all this selling and junk in WC is just too much. People need to get off their butt and build their own stuff and play the game as it is designed. Sellers wont sell if buyers dont buy

I don't think those sellers.. are selling much, they'll be gone eventually. Like seriously why would you try and make living out of selling Evony accounts? They need to get a life.
    RETIRED

Quote Originally Posted by RKZ View Post
    I don't think those sellers.. are selling much, they'll be gone eventually. Like seriously why would you try and make living out of selling Evony accounts? They need to get a life.
    Considering they've been doing it for a fair few years now, I think they're making money. If they weren't, they'd have left already. They don't even have to make much to make a profit since they can get cheap vps' for running them if they can't run loads at home.

lag, lag, lag, lag, and more lag. Dont worry about the sellers they'll never shift **** on 196 because no one can play for more than 2 hrs and thats if you can log in to it....

oh yeh i forgot to clear the cache and moan to my broadband provider about speed..... its not as if its an evony problem is it? It never bloody is!

server 196 is BROKEN... really bad LAG and today you cant get scout reports.. everyone is playing blind.....