Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Server 196

Quote Originally Posted by Rayth View Post
    Considering they've been doing it for a fair few years now, I think they're making money. If they weren't, they'd have left already. They don't even have to make much to make a profit since they can get cheap vps' for running them if they can't run loads at home.
    From what I've seen in the Skype rooms they aren't doing great! and I was just stating it's a very sad way to make a living, they're just addicted to this game, how boring of a life.
    RETIRED

I also returned from an extended leave. Actually found people that remember me from way back. I got a late start. The server is not as far along as it would have been a few years ago. Looks like a lot of the monster players have gone. The biggest ones now would have been bigger back then. In the same time period. Even getting a late start I feel like I can catch up enough to compete. BUt I won't spend a bunch of money with this lag. Maybe a little. Not like I would before.
    We really need a new server to start. Every one on the server is watching and waiting for it because so many got a late start. I think Evony could make a lot more money if they announced a new server with 3 days notice. Word would get out and that server would get off to a tremendous start. I know I would spend a bunch of money right at the start. More then I would here. I think a lot of people might be reluctant to spend money because they know they want to go to the next server when.if there is one.
    ****EVONY PLEASE MAKE THE GOOD BUSINESS DECISION AND ANNOUNCE A NEW SERVER SOON WITH 3 DAYS NOTICE- THE MONEY WILL BE GREATER!!!**** I think every one here will agree. Sound off if you do. Lets show Evony were ready to blow money on a new server!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearGrappling View Post
    I also returned from an extended leave. Actually found people that remember me from way back. I got a late start. The server is not as far along as it would have been a few years ago. Looks like a lot of the monster players have gone. The biggest ones now would have been bigger back then. In the same time period. Even getting a late start I feel like I can catch up enough to compete. BUt I won't spend a bunch of money with this lag. Maybe a little. Not like I would before.
    We really need a new server to start. Every one on the server is watching and waiting for it because so many got a late start. I think Evony could make a lot more money if they announced a new server with 3 days notice. Word would get out and that server would get off to a tremendous start. I know I would spend a bunch of money right at the start. More then I would here. I think a lot of people might be reluctant to spend money because they know they want to go to the next server when.if there is one.
    ****EVONY PLEASE MAKE THE GOOD BUSINESS DECISION AND ANNOUNCE A NEW SERVER SOON WITH 3 DAYS NOTICE- THE MONEY WILL BE GREATER!!!**** I think every one here will agree. Sound off if you do. Lets show Evony were ready to blow money on a new server!!!
    I logged on just to say I agree, and I don't talk much.

Any new servers coming out around the start of the new year?

after what ive heard probs the first week of jan but not sure

198 did the same thing to me I had been watching for it and had to go out of town for a bit and came back to it being a week old I would of re scheduled my trip for a week sooner if I would of known. I don't understand why they don't give a few week notice IMO they would get more money on opening night and more players to stay on the server. as it is once players find out there a week or so late they try to catch the next server and some of them find another game in the meantime.

It varies from here to there and here again

More like thousands.
    In the immortal words of Socrates... I drank what?...

I am on server 198, but tried several before coming to the forum. Why is the lag so bad? I used to play a few years ago and at times it was bad, but never like this. Its getting to the point of being un-playable

The amount of accounts being run? The fact that all servers are neglected until its time to start a new one. The constant map scanning? Take your pic