Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Japanpimp back

Ha! Well, I guess I was just feeling nostalgic.
    God bless Evony and the forum characters for keeping me entertained all those years in Japan.
    Glad to be back in California. Miss Japan.
    Really wish Evony makers would have modified the game so people wouldn't have been able to become so overpowerful or bot 24x7. But I guess that would require substantial redevelopment of the code base. Oh well. Just saying hi.

Thanks to Boleslav for the Afro Samurai Signature series.
    I have made a few video guides that may help you.
    Please read the link below.
    My Evony Videos

Intrigued that you were brave enough to return lol i had heard long time ago you killed the multi tap npc bug which in fairness hurt noone. everyone could benefit from that one but however i heard that of course secondhand back in the day if you are innocent then well i appologize. If you have returned to evony you probs will be shocked by just how far players exploit it nowdays but that i will let you find out for yourself your guides were always informative and for that i thankyou and evony would be stronger having you back but if you were annoyed then well now ya will be shocked to say the least. welcome back and do enjoy.

Happily retired SIN

Uh It's pretty dead, new servers have very few Alliances that aren't feeders...
    RETIRED

Quote Originally Posted by MrSinister View Post
    Intrigued that you were brave enough to return lol i had heard long time ago you killed the multi tap npc bug which in fairness hurt noone. everyone could benefit from that one but however i heard that of course secondhand back in the day if you are innocent then well i appologize. If you have returned to evony you probs will be shocked by just how far players exploit it nowdays but that i will let you find out for yourself your guides were always informative and for that i thankyou and evony would be stronger having you back but if you were annoyed then well now ya will be shocked to say the least. welcome back and do enjoy.

Happily retired SIN

Holy run on.....I nearly passed out reading that!
    No servers...atm

Quote Originally Posted by japanpimp View Post
    Wow, been years. People still play Evony?
    Can't even remember what I played after Evony. Clash of Clans? No. uh...
    Evony, then... uh, Tribal Wars? Then Clash of Clans? Now Galaxy Control. Bah, can't remember.
    Dragons of Atlantis