Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Adieu friends and Foes

Default Adieu friends and Foes

Adieu my friends.

Like many greats before me, the times has come for me to bid you all Adieu. I would like to say that the banning of 6 billion archers worth of accounts in our alliance has nothing to do with my decision; but then i would be lying. Like many of you I have meet great people thanks to Evony. It is the ties that binds us and keep us coming back and or playing Evony. It is sad to say that over the last two years Evony has been going down due to glitches and hacks. While I have been able to ignore the shortcomings, two weeks ago Evony chose to ban several accounts from our alliance and our alliance alone. They quoted making alts to take flats "I wonder if they even been to NA59 lol" Everyone has alts all over the place. Never the less in a game where botting is again TOS yet everyone does it, multi accounts are against toss, yet everyone does it. I am unable to wrap my head around the real reason for the banning of the accounts in our alliance. . You cannot unilaterally pick and choose whom you want to ban and only enforce TOS on those people and not enforce the same rules on everyone else on the server. While reds made posts today alluding that they bought an Evony tech, I refuse to believe that. Could they have? I truly doubt it. But never the less, I am not devoting more time money and resources only to be banned for doing the same exact thing everyone else is doing. Today it was our alliance, I hope what happened to us does not become a pattern and others suffer the same injustice.

To my friends, I thank you for the time we spent together on Ca1. To my Reds, thanks for the many battles, despite all the banter on wc, I must say that I did enjoy chatting with most of you and believe it or not I will miss our daily exchange of pleasant and unpleasant words.

Thank you evony for giving me years of enjoyment, best of luck to all.

Eminim is leaving the building...

Au Revoir, ami!

Signature by Don Ezio.
    Now, show no Mercy
    Let the world See
    We're Invincible
    Show them nothing is beyond our Control

It certainly is an injustice, I would have done the same thing.

So long, and good fortune be with you in your future endeavours.
    The_Just & H Miramar ss38.

It's funny to see you say that they banned DJRipper for creating flats. What you failed to mention was the fact that he was sending over 2k spam attacks to at least 10 hc's for days at a time using 1 worker from hundreds of miles away. The last time he did that he sent so many spam waves at us that it locked up the server completely where nobody could login for 4-5 days. He is lucky all they did was ban his accounts.

I guess you no longer feel the same way you did here in this posting this is your quote from your thread called Irony for you
    Quote Originally Posted by Eminim View Post
    To the great Evony moderators and administrators, I am formally offering my assistance. There are several Vbulletin mods that are able to keep out trolls. Message me if you need assistance.

CLAP CLAP CLAP So Eminim is gonna quit , we all know this is more bull**** from him .He wont quit because he likes deceiving people and even the evony workers themselves are not off limits to his deception . The guy is a snake who speaks with fork tongue . 13:08:58 SYSTEM: Lord EM1N1M(98) has defeated Lord Salamander_244(7734) and successfully conquered city Prague(100,300). Or either that and sold his acc for someone else to run , actions which are against TOS . What a shame he didn't follow Raul out the door and try to keep some honor and personal standards , but no so he will always be Raul side kick , the robin to batman .

Building a religion... a limited edition...

Quote Originally Posted by EYES View Post
    CLAP CLAP CLAP So Eminim is gonna quit , we all know this is more bull**** from him .He wont quit because he likes deceiving people and even the evony workers themselves are not off limits to his deception . The guy is a snake who speaks with fork tongue . 13:08:58 SYSTEM: Lord EM1N1M(98) has defeated Lord Salamander_244(7734) and successfully conquered city Prague(100,300). Or either that and sold his acc for someone else to run , actions which are against TOS . What a shame he didn't follow Raul out the door and try to keep some honor and personal standards , but no so he will always be Raul side kick , the robin to batman .

All around me are familiar faces
    worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races
    Going nowhere, going nowhere
    Current Sig Song

Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion
    Acer is the Varys of Evony.

It is official Ca1 has no pulse, thank you Evony for killing a server. This used to be the busiest time of the year game wise. Look at your logs and tell me how many battles you have seen since you banned unjustly accounts from the 89 alliance. Look at your check book and tell me how you are faring financially? If there are no battles, there are no people coining. Either enforce the rules on everyone or do not enforce them at all… You can still make things right, unlock the accounts you stole from the 89 alliance and we will be happy to bring life to the server. You were warned that this would happen, reds are troop hoarders and do nothing on CA1, so you ban the accounts of the people that attack. I guess hindsight is 20/20 but even a blind man could have foreseen the outcome of such a violation of gamer's trust.

Don't worry your pretty face about that Andy71 they are doing just fine .

Quote Originally Posted by Andy71 View Post
    It is official Ca1 has no pulse, thank you Evony for killing a server. This used to be the busiest time of the year game wise. Look at your logs and tell me how many battles you have seen since you banned unjustly accounts from the 89 alliance. Look at your check book and tell me how you are faring financially? If there are no battles, there are no people coining. Either enforce the rules on everyone or do not enforce them at all… You can still make things right, unlock the accounts you stole from the 89 alliance and we will be happy to bring life to the server. You were warned that this would happen, reds are troop hoarders and do nothing on CA1, so you ban the accounts of the people that attack. I guess hindsight is 20/20 but even a blind man could have foreseen the outcome of such a violation of gamer's trust.

This is probably one of the funniest things I've read on these forums, aside from JESUS and his ramblings.

Do you really think that Evony are going to review their finances because 1 player got banned? That one player didn't even coin, he transferred cents from his mass alts to his main via commission quest so no income was being gained from him. I know a few people who ported in to wipe him actually coined for vestas, ports and some other strats so I recon banning him made Evony some money

Also, there has been more battles and the biggest battle (over 500m arch dead) since Ripper was banned, how's that for creating some activity?

What's also funny is that since Em1 quit, his account has been talking in WC near every day, it has gained a huge number of troops from drafting all the banned accounts, and it even holds a 16HC that was capped from a banned account, so much for the goodbye. It was nothing but a last attempt at trying to get his friends accounts unbanned, and it failed.
    Last edited by mattyts; 12-21-2015 at 03:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy71 View Post
    So let me get this straight you want evony to unlock the accounts of the person in the 89 alliance that use to send so many spam waves that it would lock out the server to the point that nobody could login for a few days because the server is "dead"? You can still spend money what is stopping you? According to your votes you are getting for gov lets take today for example. It is only monday at 5 pm eastern standard time you have 5,654 votes.. With that many active players on your side (over 1,800) if you average the votes per day as of now. Surely someone is spending money so I think evony is ok there. That is unless those also are just one city voting alts that only cast their vote for pok which it's self is a 2 city account with 2 million prestige on a merged server that is over 5 years old.

I think instead of unlocking the banned accounts they should come after his check book and also press charges. It directly caused loss of income due to his DDOS attack he did. It has been done multiple times on CA1 by the 89 alliance. DJRipper just happened to get caught doing it.
    Last edited by JeffZ1976; 12-21-2015 at 04:18 PM.