Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: Adieu friends and Foes

  1. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy71 View Post
    It is official Ca1 has no pulse, thank you Evony for killing a server. This used to be the busiest time of the year game wise. Look at your logs and tell me how many battles you have seen since you banned unjustly accounts from the 89 alliance. Look at your check book and tell me how you are faring financially? If there are no battles, there are no people coining. Either enforce the rules on everyone or do not enforce them at all… You can still make things right, unlock the accounts you stole from the 89 alliance and we will be happy to bring life to the server. You were warned that this would happen, reds are troop hoarders and do nothing on CA1, so you ban the accounts of the people that attack. I guess hindsight is 20/20 but even a blind man could have foreseen the outcome of such a violation of gamer's trust.

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA man oh man you think evony gives a **** about this game let alone one merged server???? they don't even care about the new servers which make more money

    Asking to get accounts back that were banned? um first thats against TOS to have these accounts so what right do you have of complaining?

    idk any of yall but from what i can see you two (em and andy) are two idiots in a merged server who get off at trying to be decent at a ****ty stolen game


    thanks for a very very long and hard laugh

  2. #12

    Default

    If only reds where as active in the battle field as in forum I must set record straight pardon me friends. First, evony banned all you cheating scum voters when you spammed Atlantis, remember that? It was quite humorous, Misa says. Second, if there are any warrants to be issued, it should be for Marcel, the dumb witted man recalled over 25k in real money. Maybe warrant for coining other people accounts and then recalling the money? Me have no problem with rule enforcement, but evony no enforce rule even. They killed troops from best alliance now server dead. You have no warriors in your clan, dead accounts and no killing them. See evony how much they hate our players, return our players back and epic battles will happen. They so scarred they post here, calling pot black the kettle is.
    Last edited by Andy71; 12-22-2015 at 10:39 AM.

  3. #13

    Default

    well techically evony is not a legit legal company anymore and almost never was. They had a US base and all but now they have no base and no legal things. Unless they try to use the real company that owns evony but then they will get in trouble

    Conitune to recall from evony its the right thing to do

    also Andy1 just quiet man you got on forums only because some of your sides account were banned. Evony is not scared nor hates its players. They just laugh everytime a promo or new server comes out
    Last edited by novabomb; 12-22-2015 at 04:22 PM.

  4. #14

    Default

    You can recall payments.. Did you ever return anything in your life because you didn't need it, or it was broken how about order something online and it wasn't what they advertised.. Same thing goes for evony payments were recalled because evony was not responding to complaints.. By best alliance do you mean the one who has to cheat and lock out accounts with thousands of spam waves because they can't fight when someone can log into the account? That is the only way you accomplished anything. So by your standards the 89 alliance is at least winning something.. You have more banned accounts than any other alliance... Congratulations

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffZ1976 View Post
    You can recall payments.. Did you ever return anything in your life because you didn't need it, or it was broken how about order something online and it wasn't what they advertised.. Same thing goes for evony payments were recalled because evony was not responding to complaints.. By best alliance do you mean the one who has to cheat and lock out accounts with thousands of spam waves because they can't fight when someone can log into the account? That is the only way you accomplished anything. So by your standards the 89 alliance is at least winning something.. You have more banned accounts than any other alliance... Congratulations
    Me friend, your side cry over this, cry over that. You do same thing, you spammed atlantis locked out same-way. so why you cry spill milk? You say we have dead account,yet nothing does your side about them. Last Misa look same 16's we have. Just say you afraid of diying on hands of real warriors that where banned. Misa think everyone read this knows that. All Missa hear is cry baby needing a bobo. You buy accounts, sell accounts hack accounts, but evony does nothing,why? evony fell sorry for you side misa thinks. 89 fearless warriors but, we not playing when evony can delete with no reason. You all accounts in one server full bots, that is no good for TOS. Misa thinks you will not ascend to valhalla. CA1 dead. Evony kill server.
    Last edited by Andy71; 12-23-2015 at 12:19 PM.

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy71 View Post
    Me friend, your side cry over this, cry over that. You do same thing, you spammed atlantis locked out same-way. so why you cry spill milk? You say we have dead account,yet nothing does your side about them. Last Misa look same 16's we have. Just say you afraid of diying on hands of real warriors that where banned. Misa think everyone read this knows that. All Missa hear is cry baby needing a bobo. You buy accounts, sell accounts hack accounts, but evony does nothing,why? evony fell sorry for you side misa thinks. 89 fearless warriors but, we not playing when evony can delete with no reason. You all accounts in one server full bots, that is no good for TOS. Misa thinks you will not ascend to valhalla. CA1 dead. Evony kill server.
    What's with the Misa thinks? Am I typing to Jar Jar Binks? Can you please translate what exactly you were trying to say. I have no idea what your point is.

  7. #17

    Default

    how about we all agree we all cheat and do the same things

    my question is: why argue about it?

    Jeff is totally right with evony recall payments. Its not a working product

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffZ1976 View Post
    What's with the Misa thinks? Am I typing to Jar Jar Binks? Can you please translate what exactly you were trying to say. I have no idea what your point is.

    It's like talking to JESUS at a Star Wars convention.

  9. #19

    Default

    Evony, could you please grace us with one of those 15 percent heal rate and increased attack Strats. Misa will use it wisely, death will fall on to all the cheaters.

    Thank You

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy71 View Post
    Evony, could you please grace us with one of those 15 percent heal rate and increased attack Strats. Misa will use it wisely, death will fall on to all the cheaters.

    Thank You
    oh so you plan to hit 90% of evony players?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •