Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32

Thread: The downfall of 500m+ arch and a thankyou to Evony

  1. #11
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    In Dave's basement
    Posts
    175

    Default

    If anything, 500m arch WC is relatively small for the very first Ca. Considering pos food (if you don't know what I mean then don't bother asking)
    But anyways, have fun

    Signature by Don Ezio.
    Now, show no Mercy
    Let the world See
    We're Invincible
    Show them nothing is beyond our Control

  2. #12

    Default

    an good to see u kill so much over 2 years on ca1 pluto.. be nice to know what you have killed dont say it was just that one banned account maybe you got reports of clearing one of my cities like i have done to you over an over anyways tc u got wiped at 4 of your hc's on one day
    Last edited by JESUS666; 12-04-2015 at 02:53 AM.

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Perv View Post
    Lol. I look at these comments and think to myself
    If these players are complaining about 500m arch WC's, they better stay away from CA4.
    We got players whose got over 1b arch accounts. But, then again, that's what happens when you own every HC on server (excluding 12s) but 1 14 and a cap

    But anyways, don't complain about 500m arch WC's, they're quite easy to kill. Ca4 a few days ago, we killed 95m arch, 130m warr, and 10m lista of SueEllan (not alot, but just an example since now our reds have barely any troops left lol)
    We just mech'ed the sht outta it til walls were gone, then A/C it down to nothing with 80% heals. Was dead within an hour at most with 4 or 5 people maybe hitting it and bot building layers/fort. If you know what you're doing, a 500m arch WC could be solo cleared within 2hrs if your WC is big enuf and 2x FF.

    Nice kill (didnt look at reports, nor do I know who's who) but 500m arch is nowhere close to "glitched"
    I do not see anyone complaining about 500m arch WCs, or saying they are glitched? Also positive food starts a bit higher than 500m arch.

    I would love to see you try kill 500m, even 100m when there is only 2 heros in the FH, which leaves 8 spaces and heros are dismissed soon as they are capped via bot. That is the issue we are facing on CA1 and it makes it impossible to clear even 50m archers without loosing 50-80 heros in the process (the last time I hit a city with hero capping, I lost 8 heros before they got below loy 80)


    Quote Originally Posted by JESUS666 View Post
    an good to see u kill so much over 2 years on ca1 pluto.. be nice to know what you have killed dont say it was just that one banned account maybe you got reports of clearing one of my cities like i have done to you over an over anyways tc u got wiped at 4 of your hc's on one day
    2 years? Your maths is worse than your spelling, I've only been on the server 4 month lol.

  4. #14

    Default

    have you capped any good hh or 16s in that time? as in the first 4 month of me being there i sure did but in other words you been on ca1 for 4 months done nothing but hit a banned account an you think your good even tho you get cleared when you feel like clearing your cities?

    oh ps... i dont play evony an kill your active accounts to spell right on a game when we type numbers in an push attack so keep coming with that still waiting on a report of you clearing one of my cities like i have done to you many time's

  5. #15
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    In Dave's basement
    Posts
    175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mattyts View Post
    I do not see anyone complaining about 500m arch WCs, or saying they are glitched? Also positive food starts a bit higher than 500m arch.

    I would love to see you try kill 500m, even 100m when there is only 2 heros in the FH, which leaves 8 spaces and heros are dismissed soon as they are capped via bot. That is the issue we are facing on CA1 and it makes it impossible to clear even 50m archers without loosing 50-80 heros in the process (the last time I hit a city with hero capping, I lost 8 heros before they got below loy 80)




    2 years? Your maths is worse than your spelling, I've only been on the server 4 month lol.
    Well, if you're smart, you'd know to find out when they're offline, and use pure HHs.
    But, of course, most aren't smart enough for that, nor will I tell you why because it's obvious you don't deserve to know.

    And yes, the creater of the thread was mentioning glitched troops
    and yes, it's about 550m, but it's a glitch like everything else so if you want to be banned be my guest. I'm keeping my mouth shut as much as possible trying not to give to much away

    Signature by Don Ezio.
    Now, show no Mercy
    Let the world See
    We're Invincible
    Show them nothing is beyond our Control

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Perv View Post
    Well, if you're smart, you'd know to find out when they're offline, and use pure HHs.
    But, of course, most aren't smart enough for that, nor will I tell you why because it's obvious you don't deserve to know.

    And yes, the creater of the thread was mentioning glitched troops
    and yes, it's about 550m, but it's a glitch like everything else so if you want to be banned be my guest. I'm keeping my mouth shut as much as possible trying not to give to much away
    no, I am the OP/Creater of the thread, and I don't see me mentioning glitched troops anywhere? I mention glitches, but not glitched troops.

    And there is no such thing as 'offline' when bots can disconnect seconds prior to maint and then reconnect seconds after..there may be a 10 second window at best, I would love to see you wipe 500m arch in 10 seconds

    The magic number is 538m for archers.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    In Dave's basement
    Posts
    175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mattyts View Post
    no, I am the OP/Creater of the thread, and I don't see me mentioning glitched troops anywhere? I mention glitches, but not glitched troops.

    And there is no such thing as 'offline' when bots can disconnect seconds prior to maint and then reconnect seconds after..there may be a 10 second window at best, I would love to see you wipe 500m arch in 10 seconds

    The magic number is 538m for archers.
    When they're not at their computer and/or bots, that's considered "offline"
    But like I said, it's obvious you don't deserve to know why to use pure HHs because it's not hard to figure out

    Signature by Don Ezio.
    Now, show no Mercy
    Let the world See
    We're Invincible
    Show them nothing is beyond our Control

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Perv View Post
    When they're not at their computer and/or bots, that's considered "offline"
    But like I said, it's obvious you don't deserve to know why to use pure HHs because it's not hard to figure out
    Did you know that a certain version of a certain bot can buy HH portraits if that HH is being sent at the city? That renders any use of HHs extremely risky. It's evident your server doesn't have as many cheaters as we do.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    In Dave's basement
    Posts
    175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mattyts View Post
    Did you know that a certain version of a certain bot can buy HH portraits if that HH is being sent at the city? That renders any use of HHs extremely risky. It's evident your server doesn't have as many cheaters as we do.
    Well then you must be talking bout a defence bot. Because all 3 different kinds of bot that I know of, that most people use, have yet to done so.
    And the version you are talking about, not many have it, that I know of. So, have fun with that

    Signature by Don Ezio.
    Now, show no Mercy
    Let the world See
    We're Invincible
    Show them nothing is beyond our Control

  10. #20

    Default

    well mattyts?pluto you had 2 more hc's wiped inless then 24hours no scouts left on your account no mech just pure archer lol you been owned an have nothing so really how you talk like you know stuff is yea well you shouldnt so now in one month you have had your hc's cleared a full 7 times great work one that crys hit me all the time

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •