Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ss59 daily server crash

Hybrid View

Default ss59 daily server crash

it has been over a month now that we have not had a normal maintenance. instead of maintenance warnings we get server crash. this is a major issue as hitters lose heroes and troops for no other reason then the server crashes without warning. without warning waves can not be recalled if they are not timed in right and big heroes can not be recalled if not enough protection waves are out. bottom line is without warning heroes and troops are lost unnecessarily. the spirit of the game is not to discourage hitters from hitting and that is exactly what is happening all our members who would normally hit prior to maintenance no longer want to hit in fear of losing any more heroes and the few that still hit refuse to send the heroes they should be sending because they know at some point without warning we will get a server crash.

on top of the server crash we now receive instead of maintenance we all get periodic server crashes throughout the day lasting any where from a few min to nearly an hour. it is pretty clear that ss59 is currently unstable and due to the length of time its been this way I would assume that it is not an easy fix or it is not a priority either way our server which was, and yes i say was, a heavy coining server has lost many members and when i say lost them i do not mean to a new server i mean gone from evony for good. in the last year the revenue from ss59 has went down by over 50% and it continues to decrease as more and more are giving up on the game ever being playable again. some have charged back to recover some of their wasted funds on a game that has little to no support and certainly no communication as to status of repairs. even an acknowledgement of the issue would be appreciated. I am not sure if server crash is effecting only ss59 or if this is more wide spread but it would be nice if someone would acknowledge the issue and let us know that there is hope it will be fixed.

and this is all before you get into the discussion about stuck lines which if we had a maintenance would release them .. with server crash the stuck lines can and often do carry over

its server crash time AGAIN .... can someone please let the players on ss59 know in the world is being done several crashes a day still no maintenance warning. people are getting sick and tired of losing troops and heroes for no good reason. its been over a month of complete instability! are you even working on it?

come on evony please fix ss59. several server crashes daily, no maint warning for over a month and stuck lines and ques all day long. at this point the game is unplayable. please can we get this fixed????

server crash again

This is getting ridicules I don't know why we put up with it! Multiple server crashes daily unannounced maintenance. Stuck lines everywhere. Takes me over 24 hrs to convert a lvl 10 npc with an instant treb hero. Do i need to continue please do something to fix our server issues I've bee playing over five years and this is the worse I've ever seen it.

server crash again evony?? (ss59 in case your not aware) time to pull out ALL the stops and get it sorted

come on evony get ss59 fixed

crashed again

when will evony server ss59 be fixed. no maintenance warning, server crashes several times a day and troop lines stuck for hours at a time.. game is now totally un playable

I know your ALL very busy fixing the server problems..but just thought I'd draw your attention to the posts on facebook...in case no one noticed...cos there wasnt any reply...as per
    Visitor Posts
    Close

‎Rolf Micael Andersson‎ to Evony
    1 hr
    frown emoticon if i lose anymore !! evony gone pay back every cent i pay on this game!!!
    LikeCommentShare

‎Robin Antony Axton‎ to Evony
    1 hr
    No ss59 all day and still unable to log on.
    LikeCommentShare

‎Rolf Micael Andersson‎ to Evony
    1 hr
    Hello!
    Any one here from Evony staff ?
    CANT LOG ON SS59 ? wat hell is going on ? ...
    See More
    LikeCommentShare

‎Berne Ka‎ to Evony
    1 hr
    what the hell is wrong with the servers today? good lord some of them have been down for a couple hours and no announcements at all as to whats going on of if theres anything being done.
    LikeCommentShare

‎Dylan Stamey‎ to Evony
    2 hrs
    I'm gonna need you guys to get your stuff together! SS87 is horrible with lag and keeps getting shut off every couple hours! I'm getting fed up with this BS! FIX THE ISSUE OR GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK!
    LikeCommentShare

‎Jason Ray Vaguchay‎ to Evony
    3 hrs
    When will there be a new age 2 server? Na61?
    LikeCommentShare

‎Angel Velasquez‎ to Evony
    5 hrs
    is server 195 down? i've tried logging in from another computer on a different internet connection, and i cannot login
    2 Likes2 Comments
    LikeCommentShare

‎Giselle Grell‎ to Evony
    6 hrs Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
    ss67 also down......again no warning or word. kudos on your excellent business skills
    1 Like
    LikeCommentShare

‎Stephen Mossman‎ to Evony
    12 hrs
    When the lag started I stopped coining. When the lag stops ill start again.
    1hr 15mins of maint so far. Every 30 mins cant play at all for 7mins and now the lags there all the time.
    1 Like
    LikeCommentShare

‎Raymond Wijchgel‎ to Evony
    12 hrs
    hey evony why can i not loggin in na60 pfffffffff
    1 Like
    LikeCommentShare

‎Martyn RH John‎ to Evony
    Yesterday at 2:58pm Episkopi, Cyprus
    Serious problems with SS60!! Currently none of us can play, cant attack, cant farm, cant build cities, troops stuck, please fix. People are close to refuging, This needs to be fixed and fast ��
    2 Comments