Thread: Server 195 Third Crash

Default Server 195 Third Crash

My question, how many times must server 195 go down before something is done so that it doesn't go down again. And why is it that when that server goes down, SS62 goes down about the same time. We can't play our game when the server is down and we can't log on. This is the third time this has happened and I really wish it would stop.

For once I would love to see the lag gone, and people actually doing things on there live and NOT using a helper. Cause you all kill the game for those of us who actually play the game live. This lag really needs to go. I really wish that instead of the people behind EVONY take care of the game instead of getting greedy all the time with money. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Evony is a game of bots...Who can get to 100 bots first Wins!!! You don't even need an alliance anymore. Just have one with all your bots ;-(
    “When the giant hits the ground, he feels the wrath of Hulkamania and the whole world shakes at my feet?”

Yeah and it's not fair to those of us who actually play the game. And I guess evony doesn't care cause all we keep getting is a major lag. All they want is money. NOT FAIR.

Your right.... Evony is far from a game of fairness anymore ;-( Wish they could do something to make the game fun and entertaining like it use to be...But at this point I'm only Dreaming ;-(
    “When the giant hits the ground, he feels the wrath of Hulkamania and the whole world shakes at my feet?”

I stopped playing 195 because of the lag, but as long as money is involved with this game it will never be a fair game for all...

Well EVONY, how long are you going to keep server 195 down for now? Last weekend you did the same thing. It's been quite a many hours and the server is still down. Get it up and get rid of the damn lag.

99% of the people on 195 are still unable to log after maintenance that occurred over 9 hours ago. this is wholly unacceptable! this is why people do charge-backs. once again, evony's greed has ruined another server. as for me, the last 90 days of money spent will come in handy when I charge back too.
    Last edited by Toria; 01-17-2016 at 11:16 AM.

Evony, it's 2 in the afternoon and still no server. What the hell is going on? We want 195 back up and running.

wow you guys seriously think what your saying on this forum is seen by evony........... guys you missed the memo lol evony doesn't give half a **** about players or old servers

somehow people keep missing this memo