Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Lag

Quote Originally Posted by jma325 View Post
    There is still the gold can be found in cliches for those with shining eyes and subversive virtues and talents Level Astral Diamonds 5 Studio Ghibli, partner development of Neverwinter game, not missing 'edge on. 'So, the premise and Ni no Kuni systems are known, at first glance, their construction, the old rebellious style and voice, as well as studies done meticulous detail is a journey filled with fresh wonder.' The involvement of Studio Ghibli is profitable in a big way, notes the edge '. Strong Ghibli are all here, drawing a coherent and detailed world while maintaining exceptional clarity stories Neverwinter key players, their motivations and fears are fed by the expert. 'Mechanics parallel world of Neverwinter game also prove to be intriguing. 'Two worlds between which they travel are inextricably linked, 'explains the writer edge. 'Actions taken in one affects the other, a finding of not cat king in the world of Ni no Kuni, Oliver can travel back into the engine Ville to look for food overweight tabby, Timmy Toldrum.' Kimberley Cheap Neverwinter Astral Diamonds Wallace Neverwinter Game Informer scores of Ni no Kuni on seven out of 10, describes it as 'great frustration.'

Huh????????

Quote Originally Posted by alan1998 View Post
    Primarily what needs to happen....

1) Remove the Amulet from the Facebook Database (I'm not an idiot people).
    2) Remove the resource gitch (If I understand correctly, it has something to do with the 8/10 city achievement (So boost costs for buildings)
    3) Remove gear glitch.
    4) Work on Game Mechanics. The Loyalty of a city, when it drops for the 1/6 minute should be set to 5, OR LESS. Why? Because now it's a game of skill. Maint will last 15+minutes. With 5 loyalty for the 1/6minutes, you HAVE to log in right after.
    5) Leave the bots alone (Here come the flame wars and all the '**** you". I'm serious, leave the bots. Make it work so bots have little time to react, change the mechanics to give a small window for bots, as small as possible. It's useless trying to ban all the correct botters without nailing 50% of your foreign population. (Eg: UK, Switz, Russian, Aussie, etc).
    now to point out the flaws with these solutions despite them being valid and simple fixes

Amulet glitch...... honestly taking the ammys out of the FB database is 1 click or 1 press delete so i can only think evony lost the database access maybe?

Resource glitch is proof of evony lack of coding skills. There method for giving resources back does not use the methods which discount the building in the first place. This is sloppy coding and very lazy

Gear glitch hasn't been fixed since na55ish despite it being a valid coding method called by a bot (VALID!!!) meaning evony wrote the gear glitch for testing or corruption

Yeah would love if 15 loy rule was changed and i can only image its a simple change a int number from 15 to 5........... i think everyone can do this lol

Sure lets leave bots alone. banning them will be hard enough since bots can adjust to add a randomness to it. i played a game with bots and for years they tried to stop botting. They failed and only hurt players who played legit. Since the bots we used would wait every 5mins between farming and what not

All and all evony changing some simple stuff won't happen. Not only did Ucool not write evony (full) but they seem to be unable to fix what a simple person could fix. Letting people use glitchs for longer and longer can make a glitch stay in of itself. Again Ucool stole Evony's graphics (proven) and i think the coding to because these people have no computer skills at all

Quote Originally Posted by MrSinister View Post
    I Can't Beleive what im hearing that anyone expects evony to do anything about lag as its simply not their fault maybe a few years ago before bots and 100s of alts one could say was their fault and i would say i was one complaining frequently about it. But then i saw how far players had gone to exploit the crap out of this game which in turn slows the game down but funny part is and this is classic if evony fixes what you are asking them to fix which is essentially getting rid of sellers botters and multi accounters then they would lose their money and sadly most that play now do all those things so ya may find yourself banned in process.Happily retired because the game has gone to ****.

LOL, to funny, expecting Evony to fix the game, stop cheaters and eliminate lag, ya that is a stretch...
    Last edited by fedup; 03-27-2016 at 01:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hareth View Post
    How about creating a server that people have to pay a small monthly subscription to. This server would be guaranteed to have no bots. People will still be able to coin and be allowed alts.
    If I had to pay to play, I wouldn't be coining and I wouldn't be playing. There are many families who play this game together, parents and with their children. My daughter plays the same server as me. Should I pay for her account also? Or should we choose who gets to play and who doesn't?

You cannot guarantee that because there is a subscription there would be no bots. Look at WoW, how many coin seller accounts are there for it do you think?

Nope. Sorry. I'll go back to Guild Wars 1 & 2 or find another game. Elvinor looks interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by alan1998 View Post
    Hahahhahahahahaha, you make me laugh. You really do. No bots? OK, I'll use a macro clicker. Problem solved. Coining? FOR WHAT?! Seriously, You can glitch gear, Amulets, troops (And probably other things, I come from a merge server, where glitches are hardly known.). What the hell are you going to "coin" for? What about the p14's and RH's that are on the market FOR NON-MERGE SERVERS? What about that? You're asking for trouble. You're paying a fee, for almost 0 benefit. Furthermore, how are you going to stop ALL bots? If you purely base it off of when people connect (Be it right after Maint). What's that going to prove? Yeah, sure you'll ban botters, but what about those people who live in a timezone when maint is mid-day?(Then log in RIGHT AFTER)?

Oh, this is funny. "Some pro-botters state that they need bots to feed their huge armies." -- Bullshyte. If you surpass the threshold of -2.147B you create about 5.5B food per hour. Just a heads up.

"Alliances will also be useful in order to come to the defence of offline members and alliance members can manually arrange attacks on their enemies. Cities will take longer to be lost but there will be no auto hiding or other botting defences." - It's still possible to cap with the bot, and just as impossible to cap without the bot, if you know what you're doing.

You're idea is VERY very flawed.
    Why are you going on about evony II when this thread is about evony I? What is this about no one coining? There are many coiners on evony I. That is how they get their heroes. As for the question of how to find bots it could be done by just using an algorithm to monitor the "players" farming process and the way a city is built, it's simple. It would help if you knew what you were writing about!!!!
    Last edited by hareth; 04-05-2016 at 06:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by novabomb View Post
    well this is a new issue. Capping a city in evony is close to impossible thanks to the ammy glitch. simply because a person gets more truces than he will use, 50+ speech texts (around 1 a day off ammy glitch), and almost unlimited coins

the 15 loy rule at this point in the game and almost entirely is a dumb flawed one itself (expect for caps)

EDIT: did you mean cap a lvl16? i hate how cap means 2 things in evony
    These glitches do not exist in evony I

Why are you going on about evony II when this thread is about evony I? What is this about no one coining? There are many coiners on evony I. That is how they get their heroes. As for the question of how to find bots it could be done by just using an algorithm to monitor the "players" farming process and the way a city is built, it's simple. It would help if you knew what you were writing about!!!!
    poor guy doesn't know how coding works. Bots mimic players minus 2 things. the amount of time they do something and muti-tasking. Now checking on requests sent from 1 person to a server thru the MILLIONS of requests per min; it's not easy. Checking how a person makes the city is plain dumb since first off you might catch normal players who simply makes everything like a "bot" (which is utter nonsense in the first place) and bots will simply change/adept

Age 1 and Age 2 are the same with problems so bring up either is valid

Next time please check that your not writing about things you know nothing about as its worst than being off topic

lastly anyone coining on evony is A: Has to much money and nothing to do with it B: a dumb idiot paying for virtual stuff when it's free, and on a dead game C: Just really loves to sell his info to Ucool. (also i was pretty sure no one on Age 1 is spending money to lvl a hero when you can farm exp but idk)

These glitches do not exist in evony I
    Ummmmm i said 1 glitch and techically this would exist but does age 1 have FB connection? i forget, if so then you do have this problem. No one has noticed or Evony runs two different databases on facebook for these
    Last edited by novabomb; 04-05-2016 at 08:50 PM.

poor guy doesn't know how coding works. Bots mimic players minus 2 things. the amount of time they do something and muti-tasking. Now checking on requests sent from 1 person to a server thru the MILLIONS of requests per min; it's not easy. Checking how a person makes the city is plain dumb since first off you might catch normal players who simply makes everything like a "bot" (which is utter nonsense in the first place) and bots will simply change/adept

Age 1 and Age 2 are the same with problems so bring up either is valid

Next time please check that your not writing about things you know nothing about as its worst than being off topic

lastly anyone coining on evony is A: Has to much money and nothing to do with it B: a dumb idiot paying for virtual stuff when it's free, and on a dead game C: Just really loves to sell his info to Ucool. (also i was pretty sure no one on Age 1 is spending money to lvl a hero when you can farm exp but idk)

Ummmmm i said 1 glitch and techically this would exist but does age 1 have FB connection? i forget, if so then you do have this problem. No one has noticed or Evony runs two different databases on facebook for these
    Just as I thought. You have no idea what you're talking about. It is really easy to see who are using bots!!!! It is a simple algorithm. You have no clue lol. Just laughing at you who thinks that an uncoined hero can be trained to become a better than instant worker without using a bot and purely by farming !

dude i've run a Evony server myself before as a test to make a private Age 1 Evony. I ran it. I know how evony runs their servers AND i know how coding works (why? because i write code lol). So please if you have something to say, please say it out of experience NOT total ignorance ok?

Nothing is simple when catching a bot as a bot will adapt to anything you want to make. Your simple algorithm is just a vague way of you saying this is a easy fix which its not. To end this arguement: Evony won't be adding anything as they don't A: care, B: know how to code (hard to steal another games bot strategy), and C: will not make any money out of it + it will be a very short term patch.

if evony can't fix a basic mathematics error in their code, what makes you think they will add new functions? Has anything stopped and thought: Evony has not added 1 thing since age 2 came out that was truly new, and not added 1 new thing to age 1 for 5+ years

as for the hero thing i have not played age 1 in 5 years (why? because its 5 years of NOTHING NEW which idiots seem to still play) and sorry if i got your hero lvling wrong as 5 years ago we had no bots and often farmed lvl10s or other people for exp
    Last edited by novabomb; 04-06-2016 at 09:37 AM.

Nothing is simple when catching a bot as a bot will adapt to anything you want to make. Your simple algorithm is just a vague way of you saying this is a easy fix which its not. To end this arguement: Evony won't be adding anything as they don't A: care, B: know how to code (hard to steal another games bot strategy), and C: will not make any money out of it + it will be a very short term patch.
    A player can tell if being attacked by or defending against a bot within a few attacks of that happening. Given that the idea was for a server to be bot free, means that players joined because it was bot free. Anyone on this type of server would then report that bot and given that it is a monthly subscribed server, these subscriptions would be lost if those bots are not investigated and removed, meaning that any initial investment by Evony will be wasted without customers. The algorithm would be directed against the reported bot users and also against suspicious medal and resource farming teams.

As for bots, practically everyone if not all are using Neat bot and Director, which are almost certainly owned by or subscribed through evony. Bot software is not being rewritten regularly - it is only updated to correct bugs and some "nice" features. Of course Evony don't care because people are still coning and sellers (who I'm sure are actually Evony staff) are still selling their unbelievable rapidly built accounts to fools. All age I servers die within 6 weeks.

You stated that there are millions of messages, that is not true. That would only be true in a bot server. Server 198 Age ONE had less than 20 real players IMO and most if not all botted. The rest were alts run by bots. The top 10 alliances were all feeder alliances.

Evony will die and you have yet to offer any constructive suggestions. There are several people who have stated that they would subscribe to a bot free server and play the game as played before bots. It is not difficult to create a guaranteed bot free server. And the income will come from the small subscriptions and from anyone who wants to coin. Put enough time into the game and you wont need to coin.

I cannot remember when I first noticed the unusual accounts and wondered how they were developed and not until a few servers later did I hear of bots. But I knew it was suspicious. So yes, it is easy to tell if a bot is being used.