Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: S197

  1. #1

    Default S197

    Sup scrubs.

    I went back to (Small time) playing on 197.

    Spending weeks on weeks in a hotel... with not much to do late at night = let's give this a run again.

    *make fun of me here*
    Enjoying Evony Retirement.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rock N Rollin to a town near you !!!
    Posts
    3,630

    Default

    Oh god. will you ever learn to stay away mate? lmao.


    Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

  3. #3

    Default

    Hard tp play this game when evony refuses to fix the lag, the owners are morons and should just sell the game to someone who knows how to run a site like this with no lag. these guys are morons

  4. #4

    Default

    mjlorence520@yahoo.com Letter from dave mata

    Dear Mr MaTLoK
    we are please to inform u that u suk but ur 1millionth alt on server 199 was our 999,999,999,999th account made in our history . to show our thanks for beating me(dave matta) in account creation numbers we wish to give you evony as a gift . with this gift u will get dawnkeeper thailan and matthew p . so show up at our office out back of chucky cheese this weekend for your game , it comes complete and setup running on a iphone 1 beta the kodi es file system to easy adjust servers ss through 200 and as a bonus we will even unbann ur dear friend theconanbot from the fourms b4 we deliver the zip file with the database of chargebacks pending to your paypal .

    Again thanks MaTLoK for not knowing how to chill talk to women or stay off drugs long enough to see we just gave u heros charges lawsuits



    fine print
    all deals are subject to lag so keep driving our/your games players signed up through the roof


    yea im the boss now biatiachs 1st rule of buisness thilan is wc banned for 20 mins
    great day for this one ehhh


    SSF I KNOW I SAID CONANS NAME THERFORE I GET BANNED 2 BUT IM SHIPPING OUT IN 3 DAYS FOR NEW JOB SO I THINK THIS IS WAY TO GO OUT

    SO HERE IT GOES

    5 BEST PLAYERS OF ALL TIME CONAN GARFIELD ANONYMOUS RUFFRYDER AND SSFGRGAWER
    HAHA april fools but u still my homie , and number 5 best ever DUDE NAMED INURBUTT FROM S88 144 176

    ENJOY EVO ALL AND U SHOULD NOTICE LESS LAGG NOW IVE SHUT OFF THE 8K ACCOUNTS I WAS RUNNING

  5. #5

    Default

    I have a question for 197 wtf is up with the constant clearing of level 10npcs in one state??? cleared the whole state 3 times already

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    My House
    Posts
    237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Folbre View Post
    Hard tp play this game when evony refuses to fix the lag, the owners are morons and should just sell the game to someone who knows how to run a site like this with no lag. these guys are morons
    How is it evony's fault people multi account so much it causes lag? multi account more spend less but you want them to spend more money upgrading hardware XD good one DH lol

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MegaMandthe2nd View Post
    How is it evony's fault people multi account so much it causes lag? multi account more spend less but you want them to spend more money upgrading hardware XD good one DH lol
    your a idiot if you think you know the cost of servers vs how much they make. You think they'll be losing money by doubling the servers? You don't think their making a easy 2x 3x or even 10x profit? Yes servers get stressed over bots but also over terrible coding. I bet cutting lag could honestly be done if their code was checked for the many issuses it's bound to hold

    Evony is making a profit and thats why their up, thats why they can afford to get paypal disputed so much. Once their not making profit, they'll shut everything down and close their paypal

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    My House
    Posts
    237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by novabomb View Post
    your a idiot if you think you know the cost of servers vs how much they make. You think they'll be losing money by doubling the servers? You don't think their making a easy 2x 3x or even 10x profit? Yes servers get stressed over bots but also over terrible coding. I bet cutting lag could honestly be done if their code was checked for the many issuses it's bound to hold

    Evony is making a profit and thats why their up, thats why they can afford to get paypal disputed so much. Once their not making profit, they'll shut everything down and close their paypal
    If you're so smart why have you not made a your own game to rival evony? where exactly is this profit coming from? the handful of people that still play? the sellers that charge back once they are finished on a server? where exactly? I'd rather have 10k people spend 30 bucks a month than 10 people spend 1k a month and have half charge back.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MegaMandthe2nd View Post
    If you're so smart why have you not made a your own game to rival evony? where exactly is this profit coming from? the handful of people that still play? the sellers that charge back once they are finished on a server? where exactly? I'd rather have 10k people spend 30 bucks a month than 10 people spend 1k a month and have half charge back.
    if you check the other thread, i mentioned i did make evony backend within a few months. Why i havn't made a game which would well easily past evony is purely graphics. I am not a artist

    As for evony's money, there making profits thats the only reason the servers still run. I bet money! they use physical servers they bought back in 2009. By now those servers are well over paid off i image SOOOOOOOOOOOO any profit they make is simply 90%-100% profit. Only cost they possibly have is 1 or 2 employees (using employees very loosely)

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    My House
    Posts
    237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by novabomb View Post
    if you check the other thread, i mentioned i did make evony backend within a few months. Why i havn't made a game which would well easily past evony is purely graphics. I am not a artist

    As for evony's money, there making profits thats the only reason the servers still run. I bet money! they use physical servers they bought back in 2009. By now those servers are well over paid off i image SOOOOOOOOOOOO any profit they make is simply 90%-100% profit. Only cost they possibly have is 1 or 2 employees (using employees very loosely)
    You're not the sharpest tool in the shed are you buddy

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •