Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: New item! - Stygandr's Banner of the Horde!

lololol i love people who conitune to coin. They might as well just give evony all the money and count the 1 million. More enjoyment, less bull****, and none of this "why doesn't evony care?' stuff

btw dispute on paypal will get all money back in 10 days but will ban your account. just in case you wise up

Default Horde items disappearing during the new Horde Promotion

Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    I've stickied this.

It's an interesting item, one we've been discussing for a while now. The initial reactions will be snap, but it will be interesting to see how this fits within the greater meta.

As this is an item test, I'll be reviewing comments on it. I've stickied this thread for that reason.

I know it doesn't have to be said, but I'll say it, please remember to keep it civil.

Dave, I have contacted customer support with a ticket including images. The horde item is disappearing when the game is refreshed. I opened a chest, got the best one, containing 25 horde banners, refreshed, and they were gone.

This is the ticket I built:

horde items purchased disappeared after refreshing game
    Feb 5, 2016

This is the response on Feb. 9th:

Dear Customer,
    Thank you for contacting Evony Customer Service. A detailed introduction about the promotion is shown on http://evonygame.com. Please feel free to check it if you should meet any misunderstanding upon this.
    Best Regards,
    Evony Team

So, customer service is stating that the new items must be used instantly upon receipt or they will be lost at the first refresh of the game screen? Where is this on the promo page?

thanks for checking into it,

Aluofk
    ca6

Jesus ****ing Christ. This game is still alive? How long has it been.
    Mutiny
    Kuratsky

so i buy 2 30$ coin packs and get like 10 stygands banners and then i refresh my browser to go and attack and they fcking disapear?

notice dav mata now avoiding this thread as the item is fcked and disapears
    i await my great responce from the ticket i made

i been out the game for a while, but this to me just sounds like a band aid to cover up the cracks. sounds fun, for a while. but the cracks will still be there.

YNWA

RETIRED
    XxGamblexX aka RedEyeJedi
    S137 ~ SS54 ~ NA13 ~ NA21 ~ CA1

I bought packages for the banners of the horde and they disappeared!! I sent a ticket and get a reply to read a thread about the PROMO. Well no where in the thread does it mention that the banners will disappear after opening the chest! This is false advertising! Total B.S. This is stealing and lying to the customer! If I don't get reimbursed for the items I PAID for Im mailing the better business bureau and telling them how you scam customers and Ill charge back the money I spent to buy them!

lol this game isn't a company never was. The BBB can't touch a fake chinese company. Your better off, not only stop spending, but dispute the charges and lose your account

if you play this game, play it free style. get all your stuff from ammies and other things. I been saving my promo free items because i know if i get a banner it will be gone. So i wait to open them when this is fixed or when i need them

play smart not stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Gamble View Post
    i been out the game for a while, but this to me just sounds like a band aid to cover up the cracks. sounds fun, for a while. but the cracks will still be there.
    ill be honest.i and others around me where hvaing fun with these banners mate thought it gave the game a new lease of life
    also only propper way to use these involves using hhs with there leadership
    which obv brings a bit of risk but also a bit of reward if getitng hit with them

Quote Originally Posted by novabomb View Post
    lol this game isn't a company never was. The BBB can't touch a fake chinese company. Your better off, not only stop spending, but dispute the charges and lose your account

if you play this game, play it free style. get all your stuff from ammies and other things. I been saving my promo free items because i know if i get a banner it will be gone. So i wait to open them when this is fixed or when i need them

play smart not stupid
    playing stupid is opening a pack that u bought?