Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: New item! - Stygandr's Banner of the Horde!

I love the new item Stygandr’s Banner of the Horde hope it can become a permanent fixture in the game. Thumbs up evony nice work

LIVE BY THE SWORD DIE BY THE SWORD

Ok, I have been playing this game for over 6 years, only did 1 post so far, this is number 2: This new item is fantastic
    This item finally adjusts to were the game is right now, massive amounts of troops taken hundreds of waves to kill (even with double FF, good hero's, multiple attacking cities) you needed more time then the 1 Gate Breaker would give you. That all changes now, great stuff Evony.
    All the other whiners that complain on what else need to be fixed.... start another thread.

Not sure why anyone would use this new item on a small player, would just be a waste when you should be able to break them in 3-5 waves. If you’re sitting on a mountain of resources with very little troops then you’re asking for trouble.
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/ourgzi
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/3fdg5b

“Wrong. Hubs are purely defensive because people are scared of losing troops. War teleporters were the next natural step since states are perma gridlocked by people dropping fillers to protect themselves by not letting foes random into their state. Its tough to defend a decent one mile attacker yeah, but not impossible. Every wave can be countered and there is no perfect set if you have a reasonable account. War tele's are one of the best additions to this game to date, even better than instant troops.”

“Chances are this is 100% True. my server is already half on holidays. "OH NOES! I CANT HIDE IN MY 40 mile hub behind gatebreakers and 500m scouts/arch anymore?!?!?! HOW AM I SPOST TO DEFEND?!?!? WHAT IS EVONY?!?! Grow a set. Its a game, not a source of your power. This isnt an anime. losing troops is not the end of the world.

I really don't want people to add another thousand accounts to already overstressed servers, but i cant stop them from doing it. Your just going to make the lag worse if you do make more alts you realise? you know what them making multiple smaller war citys means? MORE TARGETS. Not just one city in the middle of a hub you cant hit anymore.”

SShub.jpg

“Remember anything that can be done to you in evony, YOU CAN DO FIRST. move outta yo' mommas hub and go bust some ankles with a baseball bat (Horde wave) yourself.”

KK I know I’ll get backlash for that but yes I hub also, <keep it civil -d> …..well that’s what happens when I leave a warcity out on ss38 lol…..

CaptureBH.jpg

No matter what, the new item is here so let’s test it out and see what happens
    Last edited by davemata; 01-21-2016 at 01:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ailuros View Post
    50 alts for 2bil wasn't required pre-NQV script, but it is now. Unfortunately when everyone runs 20 alts, everyone gets less food. So everyone makes 30, then they get even less, so they make 40, then get even less.. now we're up to 50 alts for small people and 100-200 for average big guys. Every npc has 20 cities hitting it 24/7. I've hit npcs and gotten literally 0 resources lol.
    Easy fix for that. Knock it off.

There are ongoing discussions related to this issue though, and a few strategies being looked at to resolve it.

Quote Originally Posted by ssfgrgawer View Post
    Honestly i think you could drop alliance member caps to 40 and no one would really notice.
    I like this idea.

Quote Originally Posted by stormbird View Post
    Glitch as in back door hack the Evony coders put in the software and then sell on

Like the food glitch, the troop glitch, the resources glitch etc

So basically you can get wiped from a glitched Portable 14, using glitched troops fed by glitched food , using a glitched strat that lets them send 4m troops at a time.

Great game
    and surely you wrote a ticket with this information to customer service? Please post the ticket number so that I may happily look into it.

I appreciate your help in keeping this a great game.
    Last edited by ssfgrgawer; 01-21-2016 at 05:36 PM. Reason: Dave Shalt Not Tripple Post

Flaming CHICKEN!
    Courtesy: Sturm

Quote Originally Posted by ssfgrgawer View Post
    on the plus side, if your city is small enough to be wiped in a single 1.25m wave, Chances are you can rebuild it in a day at most, even with the worst hero in evony. if you have 200k each mech and a few 100k in arch/scouts/layers then you probally wont be one shot, and chances are items like this will be directed at the bigger targets aiming for big kills over easy kills.
    I am sorry but that is just so wrong in so many ways. I wonder if you ever had a little city ? How rude of you to dismiss LordGaul like that. He just finsihed telling you how long it has taken etc and you say he can do what he has done in months of work in a day ? <final comment in this thread to get the reminder of staying civil -d>
    Last edited by davemata; 01-21-2016 at 01:45 PM.

Woow, evony evolving.

This is great news and might be the thing for me to return to play again.
    But for Age2 this item needs some extra stuff, the hero leadership won't enable the amount of troops to fight.

Therefor i would like to request a small change for age 2:
    Once applied can the leadership of the hero used in the attack,colonise or scout also be increased by 10 times. This will counter the lack of leadership on lvl100 heroes and do even more good to the great change applied by evony

thnx for trying to evolve the game again
    Last edited by richardtyson; 01-21-2016 at 01:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yolanda View Post
    I am sorry but that is just so wrong in so many ways. I wonder if you ever had a little city ? How rude of you to dismiss LordGaul like that. He just finsihed telling you how long it has taken etc and you say he can do what he has done in months of work in a day ? If you involved in the running of this game then no wonder Evony is going down hill because YOU have lost contact with normal players, working people who cannot sit here for hours at a time. You have lost touch it is a game for all people not just the large players. Shame on you !!!!
    Anyone who has ever had a large city has had a little city.

The reality is, that in the current meta, small cities are essentially disposable commodities, for better or worse.

As for the rest of your commentary. I've stated specifically several times to keep things civil. Continued violations of that request will result in infractions. Final statement on the subject. Hold your shame for venues where it is appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by richardtyson View Post
    Woow, evony evolving.

This is great news and might be the thing for me to return to play again.
    But for Age2 this item needs some extra stuff, the hero leadership won't enable the amount of troops to fight.

Therefor i would like to request a small change for ages 2:
    Once applied can the leadership of the hero used in the attack,colonise or scout also be increased by 10 times. This will counter the lack of leadership on lvl100 heroes and do even more good to the great change applied by evony

thnx for trying to evolve the game again
    Yup, we're discussing this. Thanks.
    Last edited by ssfgrgawer; 01-21-2016 at 05:36 PM. Reason: Even Reps Double post it seems

Flaming CHICKEN!

Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    and surely you wrote a ticket with this information to customer service? Please post the ticket number so that I may happily look into it.
    I might as well log a ticket with my cat, Mittens than evony customer service.

But I will ask the alliance to dig em all out, so you can personally check up on them

I might as well log a ticket with my cat, Mittens than evony customer service.

But I will ask the alliance to dig em all out, so you can personally check up on them
    If Mittens is capable of writing a single ticket, that provides pertinent details, without meandering, then that sounds great. One ticket.
    Thank you.

Flaming CHICKEN!

Building a religion... a limited edition...

Quote Originally Posted by Theora View Post
    I can see the problem with Evony in ssfgrgawer's answers and the blinders he has on.
    He is the epitomy of "non customer service"
    Well I guess it's a good thing he's not a representative of Evony or it's beliefs.

Quote Originally Posted by Theora View Post
    Quit talking down to everyone, please. And having larger alliances.. is not for more alts.. it is because servers are dying.. and alliances need to pull together so no one is shifted to a sister alliance because you can not fit everyone. So that you can combine the cliches and people who work well together with a BIG alliance for better port parties and everyone can see the WR.

This will be my last comment on this thread. Please take your holier-than-thou attitude away
    I could talk down to you and show you a holier than thou attitude, but to be honest, it isn't worth the time.

Calm down.

Glitch as in back door hack the Evony coders put in the software and then sell on

Like the food glitch, the troop glitch, the resources glitch etc

So basically you can get wiped from a glitched Portable 14, using glitched troops fed by glitched food , using a glitched strat that lets them send 4m troops at a time.

Great game
    "Back door hack Evony programmers put in the software and sell on"

Think long and hard about what you just said for a second. Now think of a time when you saw somebody claiming to be an Evony dev selling a glitch.

What was that? You came back with "Oh, that's never happened."

Yeah.

Basically sums up how that whole process works.

Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    Easy fix for that. Knock it off.

There are ongoing discussions related to this issue though, and a few strategies being looked at to resolve it.
    Kill em all, give no quarter.

All around me are familiar faces
    worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races
    Going nowhere, going nowhere
    Current Sig Song

Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion
    Acer is the Varys of Evony.