Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: New item! - Stygandr's Banner of the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    If Mittens is capable of writing a single ticket, that provides pertinent details, without meandering, then that sounds great. One ticket.
    Thank you.
    The cat has spoken

1047102 portable 14 being used Dec 27, 2015
    1007326 Glitched portable 14 Sep 18, 2015

I look forward to you looking into this and responding back to me

Regards
    Mittens

I like it I think a few tweaks are needed.
    If someone ports then the item is return back to you or you lock a city down while under attack with the item or you let the troops fallow to new location hit and return instantly if they win.
    or
    make it timed buff lol that would fun )

3. Default

I think this item is promising. Its really fun to send 10x of rally capacity, and get battle time shorter on huge war cities.
    As this item ignoring gates, means there might be hope for anti porting item to be introduced too.

I agree with Captj on that "wasted item returns" wish. Because if this item comes in game, it will be costly like warteleport or warensign. no one will waste any item if they buy it.

Combat didn't change, but maybe wall buff would be also a good idea, so not only attacker gets happy.

game needed a change to get it from farming game, back to a war game again. new challenges = new excitement

B (ss74)

Quote Originally Posted by jakrough View Post
    No matter what, the new item is here so let’s test it out and see what happens
    Lol i was wondering how long it would take for one of my reds to post something here. Until the end of last year i was only hubbed up with myself and SDMF. I decided to move closer to the main Dacia defensive hub in Rom since im not as active as i used to be. At the time i was on the outside of the hub and it was possible to 1 mile several of my and the same was true for some of SDMF's citys. Since then other players have followed what i did for the same reasons, and ive become encased. Its actually a bigger hindrance then a help now i find, since i cant port out without leaving a hole inside the hub.

Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    Well I guess it's a good thing he's not a representative of Evony or it's beliefs.
    indeed. i also posted at the very start of my first post in this thread that i was not speaking officially as a moderator, and that i was instead posting as an ordinary player like everyone else in this thread.

and finally as a moderator - DAVE! THE DOUBLE POSTING! STAPH!!
    Last edited by ssfgrgawer; 01-21-2016 at 05:38 PM.

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

Seems to me like you are trying to get a lot of smaller players to quit and if you don't want bot players.. this just encourages people to build even more and bot more.. I dislike this immensely and see it being the end for many... Not many left on my server of Age 1 as it is since no merge in 5 years.. this could wipe many regular players out really fast.. bad Idea ... going to make a dead game even more dead.. I could see more troops added but 1 mil per hit??

Quote Originally Posted by stormbird View Post
    The cat has spoken

1047102 portable 14 being used Dec 27, 2015
    1007326 Glitched portable 14 Sep 18, 2015

I look forward to you looking into this and responding back to me

Regards
    Mittens
    HAHAHAHA. Please tell me there is video of Mittens typing this in. If so, Mittens shall become a part of Evony's future history.

I've passed those numbers to someone I trust, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by captinj View Post
    I like it I think a few tweaks are needed.
    If someone ports then the item is return back to you or you lock a city down while under attack with the item or you let the troops fallow to new location hit and return instantly if they win.
    or
    make it timed buff lol that would fun )
    hmmmm, there is an interesting thing here for this one to see.

ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am. I double post. Everywhere. My mom posts a message on facebook? I'll double post that. My doctor send me an email? Double email response. I'll uh... try to be better at it, in order to appease you.
    Last edited by ssfgrgawer; 01-22-2016 at 03:32 AM. Reason: I am the eternal double post stopper!

Flaming CHICKEN!
    Courtesy: Sturm

I visit my evony game now to see new item in my chest. However, I'm surprise to found out that my game was reset. So, no new item in my chest.

As a person who doesn't use 100 alts to play i can tell you they aren't necessary. A majority of the guys with the 100 alts are afk all the time. So you know what i been doing is smacking some warcities. Those big 10mil lista 5k warcities have been toast. Or the 10mil pult cities that it takes forever to bomb down been getting 200k pults a shot. I feel the item is necessary. I have barely been able to get a set of ten to land at the same time. So i just been building mech heros and waiting for something like this to happen. The race to a pult hero becomes even more profitable for evony with this item. Prolly be hugely profitable with this. Yours truely "the only unhubbed top 20 player on 195"

hmmmm, there is an interesting thing here for this one to see.

ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am. I double post. Everywhere. My mom posts a message on facebook? I'll double post that. My doctor send me an email? Double email response. I'll uh... try to be better at it, in order to appease you.
    Haha. Good to see you around dave. Its a shame no one else from the evony team really stops by

Its good to see many people liking and supporting the item. Optimism is what we need in evony at this stage of the game lol and it has been lacking for a while.
    The_Just & H Miramar ss38.

there is a fault with the new item http://www.evonyurl.com/bx7dm5 scout after http://www.evonyurl.com/zo9cob scout before trans hit http://www.evonyurl.com/ijr30m