Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dave! Banning on NA60 :(

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Freeman View Post
    would like to distance themselves from these players, you know Dave, 420 alliance on na60, your new buddies.
    yeah sorry but this theory is just plain to far. i ran with 420 on na60 and i know they don't work with evony

In fact this whole Dave thing is just dumb. Dave is now just a ghost. I'd be surprised to see if Dave even truly existed honestly. So lets quit with the "Evony has a staff" because that sir is a myth

Novabomb sorry Raj has had it out for the UD bot for a long time and he is no noob to using glitches then reporting them. That is the hypocrisy I speak of. That's all this is about really, he was never a trusted person and over the last several servers he has proven that over and over. He bots oh yes I can go to the website and start taking screen shots and posting them as well. He is well known for many servers now for being a little crybaby, long before you have obviously played this game. So the same bot you are using has also been targeted but only on one side of the the server. Do everyone a favor and on the next server when you are losing just lose with some humility. And yes a bot can be defeated and constantly suppressing cities can be done from any bot and good players still manage to beat that. The only myth here is players who complain far enough to get people banned and yet they never realize, server after server, that they are indeed not very good at the game. So that is you and 420. Deny the fact that 420 has used glitches, bots, has multiple accounts for each player, everything really against the rules and yet they don't get banned. Evony has no reason to single out one whole alliance, but the fact is all of you who play newer servers are by far some of the biggest cheats. And for the record I never said they work for Evony all I did was point out the double standard, the hypocrisy and favoritism and well the fact that you play with people who are known for reporting things they themselves use. Your friends actions speak louder than your typed words. Have a good day sir.

Um i'm not on anyone's side. i'm a neutral party just pointing out the lack of evony staff since you did mention that they had staff

Quote Originally Posted by novabomb View Post
    In fact this whole Dave thing is just dumb. Dave is now just a ghost. I'd be surprised to see if Dave even truly existed honestly. So lets quit with the "Evony has a staff" because that sir is a myth
    My last complaint was answered by a Leon. Haven't seen him on the forums yet though ... maybe they stuck him on toilet duty?

Quote Originally Posted by novabomb View Post
    Um i'm not on anyone's side. i'm a neutral party just pointing out the lack of evony staff since you did mention that they had staff
    If that were the case then you and me wouldn't be here defending bans, asking why there were bans, posting one bot's screen shots. Sorry just following the thread beyond the last comment. One thing is for sure we are all here because accounts were banned only on one side and for certain reasons. Which means yes there is a staff doing something sometimes. But why?

Down with the green man! Taking away all our fun
    KingHades - Na60 - NaFianna

You've probably wiped me

I personally think that Evony needs to either ban all bots or just let the people play and not bother any bot, they are all the same and can do all the same things. It has been proven over and over again. I think that this just might be a way for Evony staff to allow there friends an unfair advantage....maybe that should be investigated. Who oversees Evony?

Surprise months later no response from Evony staff, they must have liked posts of a bot from a guy who is the biggest pvssy I ever saw with lame yet almost full tags on his back. One Mr. HeartlessNa48, aw heartless someone once got dumped by a girl na48, nut up son and I hope our servers merge soon.

Building a religion... a limited edition...

All around me are familiar faces
    worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races
    Going nowhere, going nowhere
    Current Sig Song

Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion
    Acer is the Varys of Evony.

Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post

No seriously though, this shop is closed.

Thanks for the sig, acer
    Forum Rules|Helpspot|Game Rules