Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dave! Banning on NA60 :(

People who use colonizing are Heavy botters With 200-400 alts to draft troops from.if that option was removed u get rid of most of the lag and Heavy botters.and will be more focuse about skill in this game. evony use 32bit program.then u can get 537 mill troops in 1 city and have no upkeep.evony loosing Money because People have free Food and dont need to buy chests to get vesta.

So players getting other players banned for using a bot that they don`t use but they bot themselves, got to love hypocrites. And lets be honest any decent player knows how to beat a bot it not exactly hard to.
    Last edited by FreedomNA10; 03-19-2016 at 10:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomNA10 View Post
    So players getting other players banned for using a bot that they don`t use but they bot themselves, got to love hypocrites. And lets be honest any decent player knows how to beat a bot it not exactly hard to.
    this was before the ammy glitch really

also **** making evony money. who gives a **** about that

This has got nothing to do with some Bot being able to Colo alts around caps within 2 minutes, this is all about these horde waves that evony thought where a bright idea to bring out without these everyone would still be playing na60 and none being banned also to use these horde waves ALL the time you need alot off alts to have the troops to send which would involve having alts and drafting which is breaking the rules. Defending these horde waves are hard enough was only a matter off time till someone came up with an idea for a bot to auto besiege them but moaning and reporting people for doing pretty much near the same stuff as there doing is lame to say the least

Quote Originally Posted by novabomb View Post
    this was before the ammy glitch really

also **** making evony money. who gives a **** about that
    Both the ammy glitch and gear glitch are not exactly hard for them to patch. Ammy glitch just change the database to deny ammy links from working, gear glitch remove the option to cancel gear. Both fixed around the same time, they could of fixed them both easily when they first became well known. Evony are a much at fault for not fixing it them, then players are for abusing it.

it seems that every bot can do what raj, derrik and whoever else is claiming that this one can do. So are they therefore now going after all bots, cause I am pretty sure the servers would be baron and evony would be closing up shop with no players. I have no clue why they would only go after 1 bot and not them all. Seems pretty stupid to me, but I have seen scripts that do all this stuff so it seems everyone can do it. Guess you just need to not get caught offline or power off to win.

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomNA10 View Post
    Both the ammy glitch and gear glitch are not exactly hard for them to patch. Ammy glitch just change the database to deny ammy links from working, gear glitch remove the option to cancel gear. Both fixed around the same time, they could of fixed them both easily when they first became well known. Evony are a much at fault for not fixing it them, then players are for abusing it.
    i'd link all the times i have explained how to patch the gear glitch, but i don't remember all the threads i posted it on lol

Evony is wholly to blame. All it takes is 1 person to use a glitch. Then everyone else will so they are not offset by the first person. Human nature

First off Evony is to blame for all glitches(we here at Evony call them bugs) and allowing them as backdoors or cheat codes just like in all games that have ever been made. And to think of blaming anyone for using them is nothing more than a double standard. As we have seen on na60 a server I never played on but briefly asked to run accounts to attack Dave Mata's new buddies the botters, glitchers and cheaters who abuse bugs by his definition. Only to get others banned for using a bot not RE but UD. Yet still RE bot users were banned for being ACCUSED UD users only from one alliance while the same people who worked with Dave Mata got a pass after glitching and botting and using all the same abilities of any bot, breaking all of the TOS in every way right down to misleading Evony staff. If they(Evony) would like to distance themselves from these players, you know Dave, 420 alliance on na60, your new buddies. But yes you banned RE bot users as if they were UD users, the people reporting these players also bot on a bot called ROBOEVONY or RE for short, yes you(Evony) are naive if not malicious in your acts. The complexity of your logic is beyond me, that goes for ALL of the Evony staff. So what is it? You like proxies being bought to run hundreds of accounts on every server by all bot users including Raj and Derrick of na60 but lament the loss off a few dollars to one simple bot. I don't care anymore but would like a explanation to your hypocrisy. Fire Dave Mata, ban all 420 alliances so they learn to play the game while not cheating like they claimed all others were doing while cheating/glitching/botting themselves. Or just erase this comment like the good lapdogs you are and go back to running a game that was great when everyone turned their cheeks..... One last note Dave, remember when you wrote in the forums if they glitched troops then get some friends together and go attack them, yeah instead of complaining that is the type of player I am, I respected that answer to a noob complaining once. Now I think you are bad for running Evony as a manager in any aspect.
    Last edited by Mr. Freeman; 04-08-2016 at 01:25 AM.

bugs.jpg

We just wanted to play NA60 :*(
    NA60- NaFianna
    NA55 - Humility (Retired)
    NA50 - Softer (Retired)
    NA36 - Thursday (Retired)
    NA7 - Shiva (Retired)

RIP the good reds
    KingHades - Na60 - NaFianna

You've probably wiped me