Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Combating bots and alts with a verification code

End to a evony suggestion argument:

Evony will never, has never added or thought of adding a player suggestion. Evony again as i keep saying won't put the effort in to pay programmers (as they again cannot code)

Guys......... can we please move past this denial stage?

Quote Originally Posted by novabomb View Post
    End to a evony suggestion argument:

Evony will never, has never added or thought of adding a player suggestion. Evony again as i keep saying won't put the effort in to pay programmers (as they again cannot code)

Guys......... can we please move past this denial stage?
    move past it to what? its better to suggest something that will work than to not suggest anything at all

Um no in fact it's not. To suggest something which has a 100% rate of not happening is a waste of your time, a readers time, and the very very very very small byte size of storage your post takes up

also the move past trying to think evony will improve or recover or well anything other than dying

Na62???? na61 have a name yet???????? lol

EDIT: your idea is age 1 only which has not gotten 1 major update since it's release...... works or not doesn't even matter (not even as much as 1 byte on your computer lol)
    Last edited by novabomb; 04-20-2016 at 03:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMandthe2nd View Post
    No you're missing the point if you attack someone and they lose the battle they also lose as much res as your troops can carry you just dont get it. if they dont defend they lose res and their troops starve.
    Make up your mind. You are now stating that you would allow plundering! in a previous post you wrote " People can say all they want that taking away the ability to plunder res and keep it is taking away a big part of the game ......."

or for the people that say what about helping ally members well i dont think it matters either way but they could possibly set a limit of how much an account can send per day and how much an account can receive ie 1billion of each res total per 24 hours
    This won't help at all in improving the game. It would just encourage more alt accounts each holding a billion per resource per day which will then be plundered by secondary accounts which are then plundered by main account. The transfer of resources across alliance member accounts should be stopped.

Um no in fact it's not. To suggest something which has a 100% rate of not happening is a waste of your time, a readers time, and the very very very very small byte size of storage your post takes up

also the move past trying to think evony will improve or recover or well anything other than dying

EDIT: your idea is age 1 only which has not gotten 1 major update since it's release...... works or not doesn't even matter (not even as much as 1 byte on your computer lol)
    Why are you actually on this forum? You keep writing that everything is a waste of time yet you are constantly writing in this forum! Of course Evony could employ someone for a short time to update software - it's not complicated for anyone who knows what they are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by hareth View Post
    Why are you actually on this forum? You keep writing that everything is a waste of time yet you are constantly writing in this forum! Of course Evony could employ someone for a short time to update software - it's not complicated for anyone who knows what they are doing.
    first on this forum because other than for fun, i like to think i am maybe helping some new people who read this and go "wtf is this game" or inform people that their paying people who could easily be stealing their info

Asssssssss for hiring a programmer yes easy but first you must trust them, second you must want them. Their is a huge reason WHY NOTHING has been changed in evony since it came out. Can you not see that? Be smart not some dead brain person with $1 of disposable cash (not like everyone is course)

Make up your mind. You are now stating that you would allow plundering! in a previous post you wrote " People can say all they want that taking away the ability to plunder res and keep it is taking away a big part of the game ......."
    again you're not understanding what im saying YOU DO NOT GET ANY RES THAT IS PLUNDERED how ever the defender will lose it.

This won't help at all in improving the game. It would just encourage more alt accounts each holding a billion per resource per day which will then be plundered by secondary accounts which are then plundered by main account. The transfer of resources across alliance member accounts should be stopped.
    again it dosnt matter if there are accounts holding 1billion res the main account cant give or be given any more than 1 billion each res per day. and like i said it dosnt matter either way its just a possibility to stop the the whinging noobs that say "what about helping alliance member"

Firstly the fact you are suggesting we stop talking about it which has a 100% rate of not happening is wasting your time my time and everyone else's time that has to read your garbage

secondly age 1 is all that really matters as age 2 is garbage

first on this forum because other than for fun, i like to think i am maybe helping some new people who read this and go "wtf is this game" or inform people that their paying people who could easily be stealing their info
    its obvious you are an idiot you're not helping anyone you're just a crappy troll with no idea wtf you're talking about
    Asssssssss for hiring a programmer yes easy but first you must trust them, second you must want them. Their is a huge reason WHY NOTHING has been changed in evony since it came out. Can you not see that? Be smart not some dead brain person with $1 of disposable cash (not like everyone is course)
    there is a lot that has been changed in evony since it came out but as you are a dead brain person you wont know that

WOOHOO LIBRARUS!!!

It can be fixed.
    There are ways.
    I hope one day maybe it will be.

So I say "YAY!" to the people who ACTUALLY want to PLAY Evony.

I think this is a good idea and there is a way to implement it so it won't be a hassle to any true player.

SO I am giving my two thumbs up here.

Quote Originally Posted by TeaAna View Post
    WOOHOO LIBRARUS!!!

It can be fixed.
    There are ways.
    I hope one day maybe it will be.

So I say "YAY!" to the people who ACTUALLY want to PLAY Evony.

I think this is a good idea and there is a way to implement it so it won't be a hassle to any true player.

SO I am giving my two thumbs up here.
    a verification code wont stop anything at best it will slow it down for a short time then it will be back to normal

lol funny cause age 2 was made due to age 1 lacking players or well life....... Its worst active wise than age 2 (don't talk about alts now and i mean overall in the life it has had, course we will never truely know anyhow)

Age 2 was suprising well done compared to the basic $2 game called age 1. Graphics..... none New stuff....... none A real reason to fight...... none

I played both ages so i think i can talk about this. This isn't a opinion but rather a simple facts. Everything age 1 has (minus unlimited hero lvling) age 2 has but more or better

"there is a lot that has been changed in evony since it came out but as you are a dead brain person you wont know that "

Please name 1 only 1 real change to the game since age 1 came out (out of beta) DO NOT SAY ITEMS OR PATCHS OR SORRY EXCUSES, had to put that since i know one of those will come up

I played age 1 5 years ago. i play it 3 years later to find nothing was new. Now? still nothing new

I'm not wasting my time since you might not shut up but i know i got a 1% chance of A: saving someone from this game B: stopping others from wasting their time C: getting a laugh out of someone who bases everything on opinions and nothing on facts

PS Evony still won't do anything

PSS Get over yourself please. I have seen Age 1 recreated in 3 years by 1 person. Thats how sad the game really is if 1 person can do everything evony stole lol
    Last edited by novabomb; 04-21-2016 at 12:34 AM.