Thread: Advanced Teleport

Default Advanced Teleport

Greetings;

I just started up again this week, and I'm stuck in the middle of a densely populated area, with no real chance of adding valleys, swaps, etc., etc. to my city without attacking vastly superior forces. Before I spend the cents on an advanced teleport can anyone brief me on how I can use it to find an area that has a low population density where I can be (relatively) isolated for a while? Is there a way I can see an overview of the Age II world to find a good spot to jump to? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

The game has evolved well past this question purely because of these reasons

1. Ammy glitch = free cents and adv teleports
    2. Bots make lvl5 fields everywhere so you often need a war port to move anywhere
    3. Overall reason that this game is dead and spending on it is crazy sad

no overview of age 2, evony can't code something more advance than a evony bot lol. Evony bot however can slightly help you with that search if your still a noob enough to not notice the little/big problems with the game

Best advice? play for free, use ammy glitch, don't get to involved. Better games out there

Can you explain item 1 in more detail?