Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: S199

Hybrid View

Default S199

I believe s198 opened 8 weeks ago? Surely this server will be soon? Not played in a long time so I have no idea how often evony are opening servers.
    RETIRED

I am also interested in a new server. I haven't played in years but am interested in coming back and giving it a go!
    Thanks WN1 Hit for the sig!

It shoulda opened 2 weeks ago by normal estimates, last week for late estimates. Not even sure where it is at this point. Maybe they decided their new mobile game is more important.

Yeah they don't seem in any rush to open a new server. The forums seem soo dead too.
    RETIRED

It seems that the powers that be don't care if our anticipation for a new server wanes. The longer they take the less we care about this game, and the more we will spend on other games. There are many different games we can, (and have) gravitated to while waiting on Evony to open a new server. Of course if they don't fix the problems with the servers it won't really matter anyway, as it will still suck!

Quote Originally Posted by MUNGOJIM View Post
    It seems that the powers that be don't care if our anticipation for a new server wanes. The longer they take the less we care about this game, and the more we will spend on other games. There are many different games we can, (and have) gravitated to while waiting on Evony to open a new server. Of course if they don't fix the problems with the servers it won't really matter anyway, as it will still suck!
    Like which games? like evony?
    RETIRED

Whether the game is like Evony is irrelevant. Any game can pull a player away from Evony, if there isn't a level playing filed to start on. Whether the game is The Godfather: Five Families, Greepolis, or (gasp!) Farmville. A bored gamer will find greener pastures.

Quote Originally Posted by MUNGOJIM View Post
    Whether the game is like Evony is irrelevant. Any game can pull a player away from Evony, if there isn't a level playing filed to start on. Whether the game is The Godfather: Five Families, Greepolis, or (gasp!) Farmville. A bored gamer will find greener pastures.
    I was asking out of interest? which games?
    RETIRED

Quote Originally Posted by RKZ View Post
    I was asking out of interest? which games?
    I believe he is just talking about a gamer finding a game. Any game. Just a game to play. For example league of legends, path of exile, age of empires XD lol, world of war craft. Just a game lol

Just google "Games like Evony" and several will pop up. I have not tried all the games of course, but have found The Godfather: The Five Families, and Greepolis to my liking in the past. Still play The Godfather.