Hello All,
I have been playing Evony for quite some time now, at least a few years. However, I am new to this forum as you can see by my registration date! Therefore, I have no idea how active this forum is anymore but I figured I might as well have given this a try. After looking through YouTube for evony tutorials when I began playing, I could find a few, however not very in-depth or detailed tutorials. I decided to get very familiar with the game and then perhaps make my own tutorials. And I have done exactly just that. So please, this post is an introduction to my YouTube Channel because I need subscribers to get my videos out there and viewed. Please consider watching my youtube channel JSRocket Productions: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVZ...bweQ_FMLv2VH-g. I wanted to take the time to thank everyone for the support and time to read this introduction. Please consider leaving comments on my videos in my channel or below in the forum about my recording and video etc, because I am a new “youtuber” therefore I am open to criticism! Thank you all. Please check out my signature for more information about me. I am currently playing in alliance Destiny in World 199 Age 1, under iSepticon and GodOfWar. Please mail me in game to an account of those for contact information in the world. Thank you all and I wish you all Happy Hunting.