Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: S199

Just google "Games like Evony" and several will pop up. I have not tried all the games of course, but have found The Godfather: The Five Families, and Greepolis to my liking in the past. Still play The Godfather.

It looks as if a new server is up, not running yet, but at least it's up. So 199 is on the horizon!

Yeah evony is done making new servers. Not enough people are joining them to outlast the total cost. Take MUNGOJIM's advice

Some game suggestions:

Warframe (PS4, Xbox, PC) totally free game very similiar to Destiny. Great graphics. Everything is farmable/free (unless vaulted which no one can get at the time)

Forge of Empire (PC) super slow and big game. New world is out (5 days old). Very good long term game. Good for casual or hardcore gaming

Plantslide2 (PS4) Totally free massive muti-player shooter game. 3 worlds to fight on. Never ending, always changing war. Land, Air, and ground troops

War of Thunder (PS4, hope got name right) Totally free tank game + airplane game. WW2 style massive battles (10-20 tank fights). Capture a point style. 3D landscape (get to high ground!) tons of tanks/airplanes with great controls (WARNING tanks are driven realistically! if your driver is killed you will not move. If gunner is killed you will not shoot. for a time)

mabye just done with a new server every month , to be honest 2 to 3 months each server would stop most of the sellers who r trying to pay rent, and do merges for older ones more , shoot i was done playing last merges i left 175 a few months b4 the merge(which was good i had way to many accs/res/heros to be fair) but i still found one accs with a pult hero i either forgot about or person i gave it to forgot about and i did have a little fun pretending i didnt know anyone from the 5 servers that merged , just 1 account 0 feeders the merge was still somwhat exciting but i guess thats the addicted part of me lol but i doubt they are done with new servers my guess is they trying to break the pay ur kids college with evo every month stuff , is enough ppl playing SS servers still that will coin just no reason to other then holliday waiting on a merge with no one to fight on alot , but is some SS that still have nice active groups that might not care for a merge
    2 to 4 months each new server(will stop the new ones from death after a month , merges after a year of gameplay even for already merged servers(will keep some and bring some old timers back) so its not a dead game to stop it and if they think so ill buy the game for dead game price ofc im on food stamps so lets hope they think its really dead lol

to be honest alot of stuff they did past year merges/newitems/customerService etc had me thinking of playing again . mabye taking the banned guys advice and stop res transfer between accounts after first week or 2 would stop the alt mess as no reason to need 100 each and skill for res would be back (or only after a big enough mech wipe) or a item u use on a city to take res u cant get on wheel or alt/spin for them

i honestly know alot that love evony age 1 and would come back if just alts was done , i could do this my self if i had the control lol

Quote Originally Posted by MUNGOJIM View Post
    It looks as if a new server is up, not running yet, but at least it's up. So 199 is on the horizon!
    Well that means friday it'll probably be opening, which is a bad day for me!
    RETIRED

Quote Originally Posted by spankerr View Post
    mabye just done with a new server every month , to be honest 2 to 3 months each server would stop most of the sellers who r trying to pay rent, and do merges for older ones more , shoot i was done playing last merges i left 175 a few months b4 the merge(which was good i had way to many accs/res/heros to be fair) but i still found one accs with a pult hero i either forgot about or person i gave it to forgot about and i did have a little fun pretending i didnt know anyone from the 5 servers that merged , just 1 account 0 feeders the merge was still somwhat exciting but i guess thats the addicted part of me lol but i doubt they are done with new servers my guess is they trying to break the pay ur kids college with evo every month stuff , is enough ppl playing SS servers still that will coin just no reason to other then holliday waiting on a merge with no one to fight on alot , but is some SS that still have nice active groups that might not care for a merge
    2 to 4 months each new server(will stop the new ones from death after a month , merges after a year of gameplay even for already merged servers(will keep some and bring some old timers back) so its not a dead game to stop it and if they think so ill buy the game for dead game price ofc im on food stamps so lets hope they think its really dead lol

to be honest alot of stuff they did past year merges/newitems/customerService etc had me thinking of playing again . mabye taking the banned guys advice and stop res transfer between accounts after first week or 2 would stop the alt mess as no reason to need 100 each and skill for res would be back (or only after a big enough mech wipe) or a item u use on a city to take res u cant get on wheel or alt/spin for them

i honestly know alot that love evony age 1 and would come back if just alts was done , i could do this my self if i had the control lol
    I Do not sell accounts because that would be breaking evony rules and then ssf would have to come and edit my posts again and i wouldnt want to give ssf work so i dont sell accounts no, I make my money picking potatoes. Honest as honest work gets, Yep.

Oh and i'd love to hear that someone about their thinks evony is improving. Customer Support is worst....... yes. New item? age 2 got one basic new item but i heard nothing for age 1. Merges get you going? Yeah ok lol
    Last edited by ssfgrgawer; 05-18-2016 at 03:48 AM. Reason: jedi mind tricks

7. Default

Evony love us, and its always quieter over the summer mths, people see sunshine and run outside so y open new servers as frequently, september onwards when weve packed the kids off we can play properly, server 201 will prolly be a good one but in the meantime i'm planning to settle on 199 for the summer

p.s. i saw the sun today wooooooooooooooooot

not looking forward to no sleep for the first 72 hrs of 199 tho sigh bring on friday!!!!!!! well saturday at 2am for me lol

Man you still think servers are "good"? You must be very new to this game then sir

Quote Originally Posted by AnastaciaRavenClaw View Post
    Evony love us, and its always quieter over the summer mths, people see sunshine and run outside so y open new servers as frequently, september onwards when weve packed the kids off we can play properly, server 201 will prolly be a good one but in the meantime i'm planning to settle on 199 for the summer

p.s. i saw the sun today wooooooooooooooooot

not looking forward to no sleep for the first 72 hrs of 199 tho sigh bring on friday!!!!!!! well saturday at 2am for me lol
    Got anyone joining s199 with you?
    RETIRED

I might join ss199 for poops and giggles, Not really played Age I before