Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fake News Thread

From Car Tech News ...

Self-Driving cars now equipped with sentient bucket seats ...

Dog of War grrrrr

Strange is Strange News ...

Amazing cross species epoch, a miniature dachshund gives birth to four ... opossums?

Tiddle D'Widdle gives birth to four adorable opossum Pups? No! Joeys. No, Poeys?!

We all knew Tiddle was a tad crazy," says Margarita, Tiddle D'Widdle's owner. "I mean she kept rooting around in the garbage, and climbing trees, and hanging by her widdle tail, an all."

"We'all thought she thought she was a bat," she said. "Then, all of a sudden, she played dead one day. We thought it was so tute, that we left her alone all night long in the back yard. In the morning, before coffee she came "alive" again and was just her tute widdle self. Two weeks later, shazippidy dang, she done and gave birth to four of the most adorable 'possum rats you done eva seen'd in yor life. We named them, Piddle, Twiddle, Spiddle and Wratchet."

Margarita and Phil Pettingsworthstroff has expressed to this news agency that all four opossum Poeys are up for adoption.

Wratchet says, "Don't forget, adopt a pet -- today."

... and smile like me."

PSA: [Public Service Announcement] -- Have your dogs, cats, rats, snakes, grasshoppers, spiders, humming birds, butterflies, plants, raccoons, opossums, lice, varmints, squirrels, pigeons, G.I. Joe's, tequila worms, foxes, catfish, mule deer, rocks, Pokémon, neighbors, enemies, robots, street persons, politicians, mold, Congress, drug dealers, lint, and T.V. producers spade and neutered.
    Last edited by King Alboin; 07-28-2016 at 11:55 PM. Reason: Piddle, Twiddle, Spiddle and Wratchet ... BRAHHAHAHAHAHA!
    Dog of War grrrrr

Dog of War grrrrr

Donald Trump becomes President of the united States of America!!!!!
    “When the giant hits the ground, he feels the wrath of Hulkamania and the whole world shakes at my feet?”

Quote Originally Posted by MasterTdog View Post
    Donald Trump becomes President of the united States of America!!!!!
    Dog of War grrrrr