Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Mechhead and Megamans thread of arguing and spam so other threads are left alone.

Default Mechhead and Megamans thread of arguing and spam so other threads are left alone.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMandthe2nd View Post
    Correction it was not a troop transfer it was a mech garage getting constantly refilled giving the attacking hero lots of exp why would you want to give the defending pults a bad heal when you can hit them more if they get a good heal?

here are some more examples of legit hits on mech garages

http://ww.evonyurl.com/36ylpc
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/jkadh2
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/e1ppww

when you are killing so many mech over and over your honor gets out of control pretty quickly so even if you wanted to give a bad heal and kill them as fast as possible it gets painful.
    Love the swords hit. I feel they haven't had their time in the sun. I can see why some people think they're staged, but I have my doubts. People do use those mech garages :l

Quote Originally Posted by MechHead View Post
    But the fact remains that youve heard of me and no one has heard of you. Keep the argument going but im done here til you have any reports worth sharing
    Only half of that is fact. Yes i know who you are iv seen you do nothing but run your mouth on several servers just like you do on the forums. My name is far bigger far more feared as far as the game goes and far more hated all that being said I'm also far more respected in the game than you are and have ever been. Just some facts
    You two should fight, lol.

Mech & Mega, which players that you've come across do you consider the best?

@ ssf - LOL. Jack Sparrow is awesome :P
    Last edited by MirsDej; 04-26-2016 at 03:38 AM.
    The_Just & H Miramar ss38.

Quote Originally Posted by MirsDej View Post
    Love the swords hit. I feel they haven't had their time in the sun. I can see why some people think they're staged, but I have my doubts. People do use those mech garages :l

You two should fight, lol.

Mech & Mega, which players that you've come across do you consider the best?

@ ssf - LOL. Jack Sparrow is awesome :P
    those hits were not mine they belong to nug a buddy of mine he had seen an old report of mine using warriors looked into it figured out how it worked and hit a reds garage.

The best players I have come cross, either played with heard of and eventually spoke to, who all dominated the servers they played and had the ability to understand the mechanics of the game quickly with little effort would be

Legendary
    GameEnder
    Kilmister
    Kiki

Great
    Puck
    OneMan
    Sickboy
    Septicon

Iv also met dozens of smart players good builders that get the job done but these players iv mentioned are stand out players with the ability to adapt fast.

I doubt mech would fight me he will come up with some excuse like "I dont need to prove anything blah blah blah iv already posted reports blah blah blah iv already quit the game blah blah blah I already know id beat you blah blah blah" ect ect so on and so forth. truth is if he did fight me he would be a typical little girl and only defend (and get steam rolled at that) but it wont ever happen because it would put him in a position where he would have to put up or shut up and since he is all mouth he would have nothing t put up XD anyway players i mentioned i consider best of the best not come across any better and iv had something to do with most servers oldest server I played on was server 1/ss37 last server I had anything to do with was 196 know people from most in between.
    Last edited by ssfgrgawer; 04-26-2016 at 09:06 AM. Reason: Language!

Oneman and sickboy haaaa kiki and puck maybe i was in alliance with puck for awhile and he was pretty good, but mostly he was early at figuring out the bot. Sickboy didnt last 10 days after the merge with my server, lost all 300m of his arch and changed his name to fifipoodle
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by MechHead View Post
    Oneman and sickboy haaaa kiki and puck maybe i was in alliance with puck for awhile and he was pretty good, but mostly he was early at figuring out the bot. Sickboy didnt last 10 days after the merge with my server, lost all 300m of his arch and changed his name to fifipoodle
    I noticed a few things you avoided answering dejs question. And you avoided talking about kilmister and game ender. You played 168 the time you were with poc you done nothing where as OneMan won every competition the alliance held while he was playing. Yes puck was probably the best botter early evony ans if still played probably still would be dosnt change the fact he is still a great player. As for sickboy I can only assume this was 169 and for an entire alliance that is meant to be great to kill 300 million archers as late as a ss merger is pretty weak. Do you ever do more than just talk trash?

As for sickboy I can only assume this was 169 and for an entire alliance that is meant to be great to kill 300 million archers as late as a ss merger is pretty weak.
    To be fair, trying to kill 300m arch early server is like headbutting a wall, your head will crack before the wall does. Later server you will have more decent heros with which to hit with, making arch in those numbers far more manageable.

Basically i wouldn't try and kill 300m arch on my own, especially early server because i don't fancy building 42m lista/30m pults to try and get 500k arch a hit, before heal. Its much more manageable between an alliance of players

Legendary
    GameEnder
    Kilmister
    Kiki

Great
    Puck
    OneMan
    Sickboy
    Septicon
    While I don't believe Ive played with any of those in the "Great" section, i have had the honour of playing alongside/against Kiki and GameEnder at different times and they are clearly a cut above the rest of those whom i have played with. Kiki in particular I have had a lot of experience chatting with and fighting against, and is clearly one of the best players Ive ever fought, if not the best. I have never had a chance to play with Kilmister however. Unfortunately my time with GE was on another game (very similar to evony) And in the brief times we chatted i helped him work out better ways for hitting Npcs more effectively, A way that can be still used today in that game.
    Last edited by ssfgrgawer; 04-27-2016 at 02:28 AM.

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

Quote Originally Posted by ssfgrgawer View Post
    To be fair, trying to kill 300m arch early server is like headbutting a wall, your head will crack before the wall does. Later server you will have more decent heros with which to hit with, making arch in those numbers far more manageable.

Basically i wouldn't try and kill 300m arch on my own, especially early server because i don't fancy building 42m lista/30m pults to try and get 500k arch a hit, before heal. Its much more manageable between an alliance of players
    It doesn't matter how early a super server is you cant brag about what i misread as alliance when really it was a server statement which is worse to kill a player with only 300million arch. and 10 days to do it thats pretty crazy. anyway its hard to take anything mechhead says seriously since he is known to not let the truth get in the way of his stories.

as for the mech even it would cost ofc it makes more sense to spread the cost over several players/accounts but its nothing to brag about specially while you are(mechhead) avoiding a direct question while you brag about something that isnt worth bragging about. and lets take the ages of a server into consideration by the time a super server happens if you consider yourself a good/great/legendary player you should have dozens of heroes able to kill 800k minimum no xmas castle. now lets see 800k per hit is 375 hits to kill 300million lets say you are hitting from 3 citys with real waves 30 hits is 12.5 sets to kill 300million arch. that is only 46million mech total not 72million and that is before heal the cost of 300million archers vs 16million mecch after heal vs 1 player/account. lets look at the rebuild time 16million split mech 5 days vs 300million archers
    a month. who is really winning? catch them slipping and it gets worse for them and better for you. ie 5k offline or no intel hero. you need to remember we are talking about a super server here not a new server. now spilt the kill over 5 players rebuild is now 1 day for attackers still a month for the defender. 5 people imo is still nothing to brag about but still less than saying "my server(who hit him") if you want to brag do it do it with 3 players or less if you want to run your mouth like mechhead do it alone or shut the fk up.

It doesn't matter how early a super server is you cant brag about what i misread as alliance when really it was a server statement which is worse to kill a player with only 300million arch. and 10 days to do it thats pretty crazy. anyway its hard to take anything mechhead says seriously since he is known to not let the truth get in the way of his stories.

as for the mech even it would cost ofc it makes more sense to spread the cost over several players/accounts but its nothing to brag about specially while you are(mechhead) avoiding a direct question while you brag about something that isnt worth bragging about. and lets take the ages of a server into consideration by the time a super server happens if you consider yourself a good/great/legendary player you should have dozens of heroes able to kill 800k minimum no xmas castle. now lets see 800k per hit is 375 hits to kill 300million lets say you are hitting from 3 citys with real waves 30 hits is 12.5 sets to kill 300million arch. that is only 46million mech total not 72million and that is before heal the cost of 300million archers vs 16million mecch after heal vs 1 player/account. lets look at the rebuild time 16million split mech 5 days vs 300million archers
    a month. who is really winning? catch them slipping and it gets worse for them and better for you. ie 5k offline or no intel hero. you need to remember we are talking about a super server here not a new server. now spilt the kill over 5 players rebuild is now 1 day for attackers still a month for the defender. 5 people imo is still nothing to brag about but still less than saying "my server(who hit him") if you want to brag do it do it with 3 players or less if you want to run your mouth like mechhead do it alone or shut the fk up.
    Id just like to point out for the bolded section i was talking early server, hence 500k arch a kill, thus 72m mech. This was where my point lay, I wouldn't take on a 300m arch city by myself unless i had many war accs loaded with troops, and then its more fun to have an ally come with you anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by ssfgrgawer View Post
    Id just like to point out for the bolded section i was talking early server, hence 500k arch a kill, thus 72m mech. This was where my point lay, I wouldn't take on a 300m arch city by myself unless i had many war accs loaded with troops, and then its more fun to have an ally come with you anyway.
    Why are we talking about killing 300million archers early server when meathead was talking about 10 days Into a server merge. Servers are old as fck by the time they merg so relevance in your statement seems non existent at this point in time. Just saying

I find it funny how meathead can't answer mire ' s question and has gone quiet lol. Typical trash talker can talk trash but can't answer legit questions with truthful answers haha craziness
    Last edited by ssfgrgawer; 04-28-2016 at 09:31 PM.

What question? Who is the best? Id say my old VH zaparil was one of the best at quickly demolishing a city, hangnail and a1am are some of the most offensive players ive met and hangnail is easily one of the greatest at account building. As far as understanding and the ability to put it into action obv have to say myself as no one who was ever able to understand what im talking about with mechanics was ever able to show proof of ability as well as the technical know how. Im sure conan is waiting to hear his name, hes great at talking

If i had to say before me probably jujubee, he was always ahead of the game and it took me almost 2 years to beat his record mech hit (which he got on the server i played on with puck) if i had to say after i quit, just based on forum posts, since i dont play or keep in contact with anyone outside of the names ive already given, id say kiki
    Last edited by MechHead; 04-28-2016 at 02:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

Why are we talking about killing 300million archers early server when meathead was talking about 10 days Into a server merge. Servers are old as fck by the time they merg so relevance in your statement seems non existent at this point in time. Just saying
    1 year is fairly early server in my eyes. I dont believe a server hits its peak until 2-3 years in. Now its not so much the case because new servers are just old server players going to crush newbies, and people are botting 400 accs and running those accs far more efficiently then they used too, so we are seeing players building 300m arch in a year, not 5.

There is no more power creep on new servers. Its just start at ridiculous and go from there. its why im so proud of SS38 for its long and bloody history. you didnt have to build to the point of insanity to be in the ballpark when it came to hitting folks.

TL;DR - "Early" server depends on how long you are comparing the server too. I say i never got past early server on any server i played except 107, and that's only because i played it through to the server merger, and the super server that followed. I still pop in to say gday from time to time. Any server from 160 - 190 never held my interest for longer then 6 months.