Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Results 111 to 117 of 117

Thread: Mechhead and Megamans thread of arguing and spam so other threads are left alone.

  1. #111
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    AZ, USA
    Posts
    305

    Default

    Lyam you still actually consider playing this game? hahahahahahahahahahaha. Just lol!
    No servers...atm

  2. #112
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    My House
    Posts
    237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FairyAcid View Post
    Lyam's noobness is pretty funny.
    its all pretty funny really.

  3. #113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MegaMandthe2nd View Post
    I noticed a few things you avoided answering dejs question. And you avoided talking about kilmister and game ender. You played 168 the time you were with poc you done nothing where as OneMan won every competition the alliance held while he was playing. Yes puck was probably the best botter early evony ans if still played probably still would be dosnt change the fact he is still a great player. As for sickboy I can only assume this was 169 and for an entire alliance that is meant to be great to kill 300 million archers as late as a ss merger is pretty weak. Do you ever do more than just talk trash?
    I guess I was just bored reading through this. Oneman (who I've known a long time in Evony from original s28 and my alliance) and Puck were both products of me. Also, I wouldn't really count Puck cause he never logged into the game client to play. I did however for fun help Puck with his defense script.

    Oneman was the type who would rattle world chat up and pick fights, then either A) be offline and I would log in and make him look good or B) nervously ask me what to do for defense. I've also helped him figure out best ways to kill cities on attacking side. This just shows that anyone can become "great" at least in your opinion. So this idea that someone is legendary or great doesn't hold much meaning to me.

    Mechhead mentioned JuJuBee. While he was really good at getting ahead of the curve early on servers (then quitting), he was only decent at fighting. He would probably be better if he knew how layer combinations can counter various attacks and I don't think he really learned how to use Rams either. I really only had a confrontation with him on Oneman's account though when all I had were archers and 30k mechs to defend with and he would send mech or s-mech waves. It was before all the gimmicky items we have now when there were larger skill gaps.

    I feel like GameEnder and few of those guys were more like pioneers. I think legendary is the wrong word. Plus, in a game like this skill really plateaus. It's not like other activities where one person can be godlike in ability and skill. In this game, you just camptime and send the attacks that work and on defense you just camptime in the counters and then pray lag is on your side lmao. But then again, with all the gimmicks that players use nowadays, skill doesn't really shine that much anymore.

    Thanks.

  4. #114
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    My House
    Posts
    237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Septycon View Post
    I guess I was just bored reading through this. Oneman (who I've known a long time in Evony from original s28 and my alliance) and Puck were both products of me. Also, I wouldn't really count Puck cause he never logged into the game client to play. I did however for fun help Puck with his defense script.

    Oneman was the type who would rattle world chat up and pick fights, then either A) be offline and I would log in and make him look good or B) nervously ask me what to do for defense. I've also helped him figure out best ways to kill cities on attacking side. This just shows that anyone can become "great" at least in your opinion. So this idea that someone is legendary or great doesn't hold much meaning to me.

    Mechhead mentioned JuJuBee. While he was really good at getting ahead of the curve early on servers (then quitting), he was only decent at fighting. He would probably be better if he knew how layer combinations can counter various attacks and I don't think he really learned how to use Rams either. I really only had a confrontation with him on Oneman's account though when all I had were archers and 30k mechs to defend with and he would send mech or s-mech waves. It was before all the gimmicky items we have now when there were larger skill gaps.

    I feel like GameEnder and few of those guys were more like pioneers. I think legendary is the wrong word. Plus, in a game like this skill really plateaus. It's not like other activities where one person can be godlike in ability and skill. In this game, you just camptime and send the attacks that work and on defense you just camptime in the counters and then pray lag is on your side lmao. But then again, with all the gimmicks that players use nowadays, skill doesn't really shine that much anymore.

    Thanks.
    See you claim OneMan and Puck to be products of you and say they were only good because.... But the truth is they were only products of you until they met me. you made them what they were when they played with you. I made them what they ended up being. all in all your ability to stay ahead of the game is lacking. the more you speak you lower your skill level seems to be. several people I know that have played with you for along time considered you to be the most knowledgeable player they knew... until they met me. from the game you spit years ago even I thought you were a player worth rating highly but the more you talk the less skill and understanding you seem to have. I find it hard to believe you found anything out for yourself it seems like you are the type that gets taught does not understand why something works and acts like you knew everything. Anyway that's just my 2cents.

  5. #115
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rock N Rollin to a town near you !!!
    Posts
    3,630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Septycon View Post
    Plus, in a game like this skill really plateaus. It's not like other activities where one person can be godlike in ability and skill. In this game, you just camptime and send the attacks that work and on defense you just camptime in the counters and then pray lag is on your side lmao. But then again, with all the gimmicks that players use nowadays, skill doesn't really shine that much anymore.
    I do agree to a point, Once you get to a certain point inproving is more a matter of tweaking rather than learning more stuff. however if you really want to be unstoppable on offense then it is possible. Banners just made it far far easier to do. I do not like what it takes to be "That Good" so i will never be "the best" in evony. Its not so much a matter of what you know at this level, its a matter of what you are willing to do.


    Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

  6. #116

    Default

    waka waka
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaMandthe2nd View Post
    See you claim OneMan and Puck to be products of you and say they were only good because.... But the truth is they were only products of you until they met me. you made them what they were when they played with you. I made them what they ended up being. all in all your ability to stay ahead of the game is lacking. the more you speak you lower your skill level seems to be. several people I know that have played with you for along time considered you to be the most knowledgeable player they knew... until they met me. from the game you spit years ago even I thought you were a player worth rating highly but the more you talk the less skill and understanding you seem to have. I find it hard to believe you found anything out for yourself it seems like you are the type that gets taught does not understand why something works and acts like you knew everything. Anyway that's just my 2cents.
    lol, you gotta give me credit for knowing what Rams and s-mechs are. /sarcasm
    I was only just saying that anyone can become great in this game just by simply copying the right tactics that make you look good and memorizing your options. Like anytime someone asked me in the old days what to do like when Oneman says he has 5 mech rainbows coming and all he has are archers, I tell him just drop towers and move all layers and mechs which would be the easy option; I didn't have a dang calculator out or figuring out the movement rounds, because I just regurgitated something I had memorized. Are you still running around with your 1mil horde attacks showing noobs who's boss? Or have you finally realized how dumbed down the game is now?


    Quote Originally Posted by ssfgrgawer View Post
    I do agree to a point, Once you get to a certain point inproving is more a matter of tweaking rather than learning more stuff. however if you really want to be unstoppable on offense then it is possible. Banners just made it far far easier to do. I do not like what it takes to be "That Good" so i will never be "the best" in evony. Its not so much a matter of what you know at this level, its a matter of what you are willing to do.
    You will never be the best because it has no meaning. You can become a very smart player to face; that's about it. I was going to use the term scary, but even the worst are becoming scary players now. When someone on this forum says the best, they really mean a pioneer. Like I pioneered the correct way to use a Ram attack on my server among other things like various Archer defenses to counter mechs, Trap defense, scout bow variations, the pult d to defend s-mechs, and my Raq attack (Jaq + Rams), and of those things only the 99k ram attack came from another player despite Conan's attempt to be clever . Also, it is important to me to play with dignity and respect to my frenemies and game (no clusters, no bots used for fighting, no account creation/fillers used, playing kind and humble). Does that mean others were not pioneering similar tactics or playstyles at the same time? No. I just think some people make such a big deal out of who is the best when it doesn't matter in a game like this, a game that should die now for anyone who liked being on top of the skill curve because it's at an all time low where items and troops trump finesse and knowledgeable power.

    Have a good Christmas and New Years, yoyos!

  7. #117
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    My House
    Posts
    237

    Default

    people have 10 times the troops they used to have, now you can kill them with the same finesse and knowledgeable power. difference now is the people with 10x the troops have more options to defend. depending on what they have and how they use it, it could become a massive problem for them. but end of the day the banners make the game better to play. because why? because *** trying to kill a dozen players with 500million archers each. now its like killing 50million but with out needing to risk your heroes as much. you just dont like it because you cant defend vs them thats all this is.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •