Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mechhead and Megamans thread of arguing and spam so other threads are left alone.

Quote Originally Posted by MechHead View Post
    What question? Who is the best? Id say my old VH zaparil was one of the best at quickly demolishing a city, hangnail and a1am are some of the most offensive players ive met and hangnail is easily one of the greatest at account building. As far as understanding and the ability to put it into action obv have to say myself as no one who was ever able to understand what im talking about with mechanics was ever able to show proof of ability as well as the technical know how. Im sure conan is waiting to hear his name, hes great at talking

If i had to say before me probably jujubee, he was always ahead of the game and it took me almost 2 years to beat his record mech hit (which he got on the server i played on with puck) if i had to say after i quit, just based on forum posts, since i dont play or keep in contact with anyone outside of the names ive already given, id say kiki
    Dude you are actual funny. firstly who is zaparil? no one has heard of him actually no one has heard of hangnail or a1am either. as for greatest builders there have been a lot of people good at building (I say good not great and I wont even class your guy as good I mean great in you perception and actual good are not the same things) ie busterdog
    always been noticed as a lot of players as a great builder and great player when the reality is he is just a good builder and completely **** player that has never really done anything. The great builders are the likes of the people you used to go bum lick trying to get information out of. The people who would out build your alliance with far less money spent. It dosnt bother me what lies you tell, lies dont change the truth. at least jujubee has a reputation several people told me jujubee was the best player they played with/against until they met me. although kiki hasnt actually seen me do anything from the conversations we have had I'm willing to say he will place me above you and the reports uv posted possibly even deserving of a spot in the legendary section XD.

Anyway meathead put up or shut up. been offered the use of some accounts on an old ss lets see you back your trash talking mouth up lets see how well you battle. saying you dont play evony anymore is no excuse you spend a lot of time on the forums this battle will take up less time than the time you spend here. now is your chance to earn some respect period. win lose or draw you will get some actual respect for doing more than just talk trash about everything and everyone for no reason. I mean i know you wont win and I know there wont be a draw but its nice to know they're other outcomes whether they are possible or not. XD

Quote Originally Posted by ssfgrgawer View Post
    1 year is fairly early server in my eyes. I dont believe a server hits its peak until 2-3 years in. Now its not so much the case because new servers are just old server players going to crush newbies, and people are botting 400 accs and running those accs far more efficiently then they used too, so we are seeing players building 300m arch in a year, not 5.

There is no more power creep on new servers. Its just start at ridiculous and go from there. its why im so proud of SS38 for its long and bloody history. you didnt have to build to the point of insanity to be in the ballpark when it came to hitting folks.

TL;DR - "Early" server depends on how long you are comparing the server too. I say i never got past early server on any server i played except 107, and that's only because i played it through to the server merger, and the super server that followed. I still pop in to say gday from time to time. Any server from 160 - 190 never held my interest for longer then 6 months.
    lol I dont see the point in staying much longer than 6months. If you hands down own a server by 6months in you will never not own it. Anyone that needs more than 6months to get to a point where they are able to fight back is not going to be a challenge. If someone needs 3 years holy fark they should find a new game. by 3 years into a server my account would have 100 raw pult heroes and about 30 lvl2500 heroes with out using any onwars from alts. lets see if people set up correctly they can be building more than 10million archers a day with in a month of the server opening thats 2 months and 300million archers but lets be real who will set up correctly probably only me and maybe 3 or 4 others. but even for people with meatheads intelligence level 3months should be doable. and for people not as great as meathead maybe 4 months thats less than 1/3 of the time you said in which you still consider a early server. what is the difference between your server and the youngest ss?? probably the army size your server probably has less troops than the younger servers. anyway this is way off topic we are meant to be giving constructive criticism of meatheads average mech hits so back to it....

Default Mechhead and Megamans thread of arguing and spam so other threads are left alone.

just on a bigger scale, so if you make a mistake, its rather colossal lol.
    That is the point of them. They are to destroy over sized armies. Specially afk armies like arch shields or ram shields ect. But you also have to remember that if defended well the attacker takes colossal losses and kills nothing for example this is a wave I am sure this zaparil person would send I seen meathead post some reports of his like this.

zaps hit
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/err5a2

vs why you shouldnt send such a stupid wave (plus the attacker has been given some tiny advantages)

http://prntscr.com/ay8abs
    http://prntscr.com/ay8bu1
    http://prntscr.com/ay8ceo

so ye it seems banner waves can be defended fairly easily sets of them may get a little lot more complicated but that is the same with non banner sets constructed well.

Sorry mate your the one with something to prove here not me lol, just because you havent heard of them doesnt make them any less great lol, its amusing how all of your talk is based on new servers, imo there is nothing impressive about beating on ppl with 300k arch cities that dont even have an insta scout hero yet the average player takes more than 6mo to set up, the fact that you leave a server as the competition starts to catch your troop levels doesn't suprise me one bit

Oh and ps it was hangnail who killed sickboys 300m arch 1v1 afterwards he quit n changed his name to fifipoodle and his host begged us for a merge
    Last edited by MechHead; 04-29-2016 at 09:52 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMandthe2nd View Post
    lol I dont see the point in staying much longer than 6months. If you hands down own a server by 6months in you will never not own it. Anyone that needs more than 6months to get to a point where they are able to fight back is not going to be a challenge. If someone needs 3 years holy fark they should find a new game. by 3 years into a server my account would have 100 raw pult heroes and about 30 lvl2500 heroes with out using any onwars from alts. lets see if people set up correctly they can be building more than 10million archers a day with in a month of the server opening thats 2 months and 300million archers but lets be real who will set up correctly probably only me and maybe 3 or 4 others. but even for people with meatheads intelligence level 3months should be doable. and for people not as great as meathead maybe 4 months thats less than 1/3 of the time you said in which you still consider a early server. what is the difference between your server and the youngest ss?? probably the army size your server probably has less troops than the younger servers. anyway this is way off topic we are meant to be giving constructive criticism of meatheads average mech hits so back to it....
    6 months gets rid of the coiners who have little mechanics knowledge most of the time. They build to the point of madness, Get bored because no one is on their level except other coiners and those are likely in the same alliance, and quit.

12 months you see the former coin accs in the hands of people that do not know how use the accs they buy. By this point the server is pretty well defined, You know who the big guys are and you know who the threats are. Talent really shines here because they are ahead of the curve in most ways.

2 years - Most of the bought accs are inactive or sold again. The new class of players (The former smaller guys that step up and bulk up) The server begins settling into its rhythms. states are well defined and provided the skill isn't limited to 1-2 alliances, you see a few heavy wars breaking out. If it is limited to 2 alliances with talent, you see a major war break out, or one of several skirmishes leading towards the major war while both sides try to annex smaller alliances for any talent not in a main alliance.

3 years: Multiple main alliances - The server is likey to go to a 2 V 1 style of combat, depending on how many strong alliances are on the server of course, but normally the sides are not even, one side will be stronger. This war can last anywhere from 6 months - years depending on how stubborn the players are. In lucky situations like SS38, The defending side doesn't give into the pressure. See Dacia VS TJ, Crux, Rohan, USarmy, and associates ala 2010-2012. In unlucky situations the defending side cant muster enough activity to fight back and slowly declines losing players few by few. See Crux/411 VS Dacia, TJ ala 2012/13 - 2014. Their core players don't quit, but they are force onto the defensive too much to be a genuine threat.

3 years - 2 main alliances - By now the outcome of the war is fairly clear. Both sides have lost a lot of players and the activity of the server has declined. there are still quite a few players on the server however, abeit smaller hitters who cant compete with whats left of the mega coin accs. One side is clearly losing. If its lucky the server will slip into a version of the multiple main alliance setup as a smaller alliance steps up to claim a top spot, allying with the weaker of the two main alliances and their combined forces can give the main a run for its money.

This is when both servers hit their stride. for the two alliance situation, They must hope that something comes along to balance the scales or eventually the losing side will get sick of losing and quit altogether. For the multiple alliance situation the wars will hopefully trade back and forth, and not be completely one sided.

You talk of "Dominating" as server. NO you don't need three years to kill a server. Its been proven you can do it faster then that. however, what is the point of killing off the server. That server becomes useless until everyone gets bored and quits or splits the final remaining alliance and returns to the 2 main alliance situation. Breaking up a team never goes well and it almost always ends in either utter hostility or lack of faith in your team to keep you alive if need be. When trust is gone, Alliances fall. Whoever loses moral first is done for and this continues until the server is dead.

I have never liked the idea of "Fighting to annihilate a server." It seems counter productive. You are here to play the game yes? Why give yourself no one to play against? Fight someone sure, Beat them down as hard as you possibly can. Wipe them weekly if you like. Eventually they will get sick of it and quit. OR you can fight them occasionally, Hit them hard, Break their war city. Then give them a month to rebuild. They still know you are a better fighter and hopefully they try to get you the same as you got them. They learn from the beat downs and eventually end up half decent or better players. That's why ill always tell people what they could have done better. I WANT my foes to get better. Its no fun if you just roflstomp people all the time.

Now Onto your "3 year old Acc" So you would have 100 pult heroes and 30x 2500 heroes, For one you can only have 100 heroes on any given account at one time and we don't have more then one account now do we.... *Glares*. Are you going to never attack anyone for 3 years? You will lose heroes. You know that, Yeah its possible to safeguard those heroes, But if you have 100 pult heros, your spam heroes are instant pults ffs! But if you are attacking frequently, particularly with heroes like that, folks are gonna open their gates and empty their feasting halls. Whats 100m arch? you can rebuild that, A pult hero takes a lot longer to rebuild. Sure its possible to have heroes like that in 3 years, but who wants to not attack anyone for that period of time. Yoz has 10 citys of 1k+ heroes. Hes a farmer, he doesn't fight, and thus doesn't lose heroes.

You say you don't see the point of staying on a server for more then 6 months. I don't see the point of starting a server if you don't plan on being there in a year or more. That is why i stopped playing new servers. They arent played to last, they are played to end in a few months, and that doesn't sit well with me. I hate to see enemies leave the game. A good foe is hard to come by.

The game doesn't get fun until everyone is well armed and their are war cities galore out there to find and hopefully catch offline. When a "War city" for an average joe consists of 2 mill arch, 4 mill scouts and 200k lista, That isn't fun to kill. That is a freaking farm town. The game gets fun when you have a chance to demolish massive troop counts, and killing 1m mechs in a single hit. anyone can kill archers

I could go around and control the situation with numbers and beating people into the ground without a hope of defending. I don't enjoy it, so i wont do it. same as I don't like spamming alts to cap them. I don't do that either. I dont wait out truces to catch folks in cool down, I do what i enjoy, and that is occasionally trying to give someone a bad day by dealing damage to them in a major fashion in one big hit. sometimes i do, other times i get truced on and its back to hols for another few weeks.

I have never been a fast acc builder. Never. New servers it takes me about a month or two to get an acc to a stage where im happy with it. That means decent attack hero, decent pol hero, decent 10 farm setup for leveling, lumber farming ect ect ect ect. Some people can do it in a week. or half a week. I don't care. Ill catch up to them eventually. There are plenty of people on these forums who can attest to that (Or at least there used to be).

TL;DR - I don't believe in trying to kill a server. Its counterproductive. I love SS38 and was incredibly lucky picking server 6 as my first server. AS you mentioned, Our troop count isn't the same as some of the bigger super servers. You know why? When people feel they don't have a chance to defend, They overbuild. When people feel worried about getting hit, They overbuild.

Basically, When you feel confident in your abilities you don't need to build much bigger then the likes of Bitty or Kiki or Blackhands acc. Enough troops to do major damage, and be a pain in the butt to kill unless you happen to have 40m mechs up your sleeve and the 10 hours to hit with. Yeah some on this server are far better at the mechanics then others. I am better then the majority of players. There are but a handful of players on the server that give me a hard time defending/attacking and ive fought some of them only Twice, others quite a number more times.
    I could build 120m trans and play silly buggers. I could build 800m arch and try and survive a set from Kiki's banner brigade, Im not going to do those things because even though the idea of 120m trans makes me happy in the pants department, (Think of the bomben) Im not going to do it, because i don't want to.

Mega - I respect you immensely as a player and as one knowledgeable about mechanics, but I don't believe in killing off a server on purpose.

Okay, rant over, soapbox away. Shall we get this thread back on topic? How bout some haunted hits in the haunted hit thread instead of necroing this long dead thread with chatter guys (Not that im discouraging the activeness of these threads at the moment)
    Last edited by ssfgrgawer; 04-29-2016 at 11:45 AM.

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

Sorry mate your the one with something to prove here not me lol, just because you havent heard of them doesnt make them any less great lol, its amusing how all of your talk is based on new servers, imo there is nothing impressive about beating on ppl with 300k arch cities that dont even have an insta scout hero yet the average player takes more than 6mo to set up, the fact that you leave a server as the competition starts to catch your troop levels doesn't suprise me one bit

Oh and ps it was hangnail who killed sickboys 300m arch 1v1 afterwards he quit n changed his name to fifipoodle and his host begged us for a merge
    Sorry mate but I have nothing to prove i just offered you a chance to prove your not as sh1t as uv been proving you are. You are right just because I have not heard of these noobs doesn't make them any more great or less sh1t than they really are. If by new servers you mean s1/ss37 before it merged at once it was 3 to 4 years old than yes its all based on these new server you speak of. an average player like your self will never be any competition for a great player like myself i see no point in waiting 3 year for someone that isnt smart enough to have a pult hero 5 with in 6 months or the no how to use the troops they have from the start. like your self more time spent doing the same thing does not = more skill and more challenge 6months down the track.

btw no one killed sickboys archers. sickboy has never played into a super server.

6 months gets rid of the coiners who have little mechanics knowledge most of the time. They build to the point of madness, Get bored because no one is on their level except other coiners and those are likely in the same alliance, and quit.

12 months you see the former coin accs in the hands of people that do not know how use the accs they buy. By this point the server is pretty well defined, You know who the big guys are and you know who the threats are. Talent really shines here because they are ahead of the curve in most ways.

2 years - Most of the bought accs are inactive or sold again. The new class of players (The former smaller guys that step up and bulk up) The server begins settling into its rhythms. states are well defined and provided the skill isn't limited to 1-2 alliances, you see a few heavy wars breaking out. If it is limited to 2 alliances with talent, you see a major war break out, or one of several skirmishes leading towards the major war while both sides try to annex smaller alliances for any talent not in a main alliance.

TL;DR - I don't believe in trying to kill a server. Its counterproductive. I love SS38 and was incredibly lucky picking server 6 as my first server. AS you mentioned, Our troop count isn't the same as some of the bigger super servers. You know why? When people feel they don't have a chance to defend, They overbuild. When people feel worried about getting hit, They overbuild.

Basically, When you feel confident in your abilities you don't need to build much bigger then the likes of Bitty or Kiki or Blackhands acc. Enough troops to do major damage, and be a pain in the butt to kill unless you happen to have 40m mechs up your sleeve and the 10 hours to hit with. Yeah some on this server are far better at the mechanics then others. I am better then the majority of players. There are but a handful of players on the server that give me a hard time defending/attacking and ive fought some of them only Twice, others quite a number more times.
    I could build 120m trans and play silly buggers. I could build 800m arch and try and survive a set from Kiki's banner brigade, Im not going to do those things because even though the idea of 120m trans makes me happy in the pants department, (Think of the bomben) Im not going to do it, because i don't want to.

Mega - I respect you immensely as a player and as one knowledgeable about mechanics, but I don't believe in killing off a server on purpose.

Okay, rant over, soapbox away. Shall we get this thread back on topic? How bout some haunted hits in the haunted hit thread instead of necroing this long dead thread with chatter guys (Not that im discouraging the activeness of these threads at the moment)
    6 months in the coiners have been gone for about 5 months lol. anyone that needs more than 6 months to become a threat to a top player does not have the intelligence to ever be a threat to a top player.

As for 12 months in when you see the talented guys shine. If they were truly talented you would have seen them shining brightly from the start all the way through out the server with little challenge to them and little reason to continue as they are clearly dominating the server beating on everyone they hit online or offline and they only chance anyone has to do damage to them is to hit them offline. Do the good players really still need to play to be hit offline? is this part of skill? the good player has no skill if he has to go to work? or sleep? whats the difference between a good players account being hit while afk and a noobs? I fail to see how hanging around on a server for years just to give the garbage players a chance to catch your account offline is pointless and lets be real if you are top of the food chain they are not going to try and attack you while you are online.

For example who has been the most known and feared player for the duration of ss38? would I be correct if i said kiki? if i was to ask who is the top player today I am going to once again say kiki. notice how it dosnt matter what point in the server you are at the better players remain the same.

Now for the heroes I would have I wasn't super clear 30 of the raw pult heros would be around level 2500 as for spam heroes possibilities social alliance mates helping with coordinated attacks?

Controlling the situation with numbers isn't exactly true you could do so with most players others have ways to defend such things. Just saying

Building accounts quickly. Im going to go out on the limb here and say I am the best account builder ever period. I build the most with the least the fastest ie less time less accounts helping far less coin. i also do the most damage with them.

I kill servers so i can move on looking for the next server with so called greats to beat down. if a server was to last more than 6 months id stay more than 6 months but i will not stay to give a noob a shot at my title when i know he wont win.

If you have noticed some of kiki's hits have been unusual lately ask your self why the sudden change

btw build 120million trans I wana come kill it hehe.

now just to keep this thread and post somewhat on topic here is a haunted hit that is close to perfect
    and the way meatheat should have done his mechanically

Blackhands of your server ssf
    http://www.evonyurl.com/jcfqis
    Last edited by MegaMandthe2nd; 04-29-2016 at 06:42 PM.

If you mean kikis warrior hit its not suprising that you would have suggested that, given that you thibk so highly of yourself ofc you would assume being that it was your idea you could wipe any city with warriors lol. Not sure why youve chosen to make this a battle of words rather than to post some of your own reports, youve said yourself your the worlds greatest builder you should be able to join any server and pwn anyone with the quickness, yet you havent even posted a single report of your own lol as i said earlier im done with arguing over something i did 3 years ago that you claim you could do better but have no reports to prove it just a set up and a hit with a lvl 4000 hero (niether of which were yours)

If you mean kikis warrior hit its not suprising that you would have suggested that, given that you thibk so highly of yourself ofc you would assume being that it was your idea you could wipe any city with warriors lol. Not sure why youve chosen to make this a battle of words rather than to post some of your own reports, youve said yourself your the worlds greatest builder you should be able to join any server and pwn anyone with the quickness, yet you havent even posted a single report of your own lol as i said earlier im done with arguing over something i did 3 years ago that you claim you could do better but have no reports to prove it just a set up and a hit with a lvl 4000 hero (niether of which were yours)
    Yawn you finished??? you were just stepped out and you b1tched out in exactly the way i called it. you have no grounds to keep opening your iti, kotiro kuri waha. Uv never been anything you never will be anything. where as iv been backwards to several servers with a super late start and owned them all. I have no need to prove my self any more than i already have. You how ever have never done anything pretty sure you told jeffrox you were going to his server to kill him. Got those reports??? didnt think so. All uv proven is you can get some set up hits or hits of CD mech v mech hits you had no idea how they would play out just like a1am you throw the same types of waves over and over but you use bigger heroes than that noob thats it. nothing skillful nothing special.
    Last edited by MegaMandthe2nd; 04-30-2016 at 06:21 AM. Reason: Language.

6 months in the coiners have been gone for about 5 months lol. anyone that needs more than 6 months to become a threat to a top player does not have the intelligence to ever be a threat to a top player.
    You misunderstand my point - by this point most of the mega coiners are gone was the entire point of the 6 month mark. Be it 1 month or 5, They will be gone by the 6 month mark. (mostly)

As for 12 months in when you see the talented guys shine. If they were truly talented you would have seen them shining brightly from the start all the way through out the server with little challenge to them and little reason to continue as they are clearly dominating the server beating on everyone they hit online or offline and they only chance anyone has to do damage to them is to hit them offline. Do the good players really still need to play to be hit offline? is this part of skill? the good player has no skill if he has to go to work? or sleep? whats the difference between a good players account being hit while afk and a noobs? I fail to see how hanging around on a server for years just to give the garbage players a chance to catch your account offline is pointless and lets be real if you are top of the food chain they are not going to try and attack you while you are online.
    Again you misunderstand. - By the 12 month mark, its clear whos good and whos not. Those who are good do not need 100m arch and 5m each mech to hurt each other. Those who are good will have only built 1-2m each mech, and maybe an arch shield if their foes are rather persistent. if as you claim the real "Talent" has left by the 6 month mark, By the 12 month mark you now know who the best of whats left is.

For example who has been the most known and feared player for the duration of ss38? would I be correct if i said kiki? if i was to ask who is the top player today I am going to once again say kiki. notice how it doesn't matter what point in the server you are at the better players remain the same.
    There is no doubt who the top dogs of SS38 are. Kiki has always been a stand out because he has always been ahead of the curve. He was learning mechanics when most of us were still worried about feeding 10k ballista. While he may be the top dog of the server, There are others who have grown significantly since then in both knowledge and skill level. Myself included, 6 years ago, i knew nothing about this game. Now i consider myself one of the more knowledgeable players on the server, Ive had help getting there from some very good players, Including Kiki, Jeffrox and many many others across many servers. Im no where near active enough to claim im the top dog, and i wouldnt want to be anyway, being the underdog is always more fun

Now for the heroes I would have I wasn't super clear 30 of the raw pult heros would be around level 2500 as for spam heroes possibilities social alliance mates helping with coordinated attacks?
    Well that cleared that up. Modly dutys to remind everyone that no one on Evony breaks the rules complete

Controlling the situation with numbers isn't exactly true you could do so with most players others have ways to defend such things. Just saying
    I prefer defending 5k, so unless i can keep walls standing, If someone brings enough accs to force CD, Im screwed. I know my weaknesses well as anyone who is good enough to exploit them. I could build a bunch of archers, but that just intices Kiki to bring the banner brigade to my doorstep. We have seen he can mulch 100m arch and i don't fancy building that many archers anyway.

Building accounts quickly. Im going to go out on the limb here and say I am the best account builder ever period. I build the most with the least the fastest ie less time less accounts helping far less coin. i also do the most damage with them.

I kill servers so i can move on looking for the next server with so called greats to beat down. if a server was to last more than 6 months id stay more than 6 months but i will not stay to give a noob a shot at my title when i know he wont win.

If you have noticed some of kiki's hits have been unusual lately ask your self why the sudden change

btw build 120million trans I wana come kill it hehe.
    Acc building is neither here nor there. I dont want to start again so i stay where i am. If i want to fight on a new server, ill do it eventually.

I know exactly why kikis hits have changed and hes gotten more ambitious.

Noooooo not my trans, you cant have them!

now just to keep this thread and post somewhat on topic here is a haunted hit that is close to perfect
    and the way meatheat should have done his mechanically

Blackhands of your server ssf
    http://www.evonyurl.com/jcfqis
    That was a good hit.

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

Lol mate jeffrox quit that server after i started building my account so no i dont have any of those reports, notice also that no one heard from him again after that

Anyway meathead put up or shut up. been offered the use of some accounts on an old ss lets see you back your trash talking mouth up lets see how well you battle. saying you dont play evony anymore is no excuse you spend a lot of time on the forums this battle will take up less time than the time you spend here. now is your chance to earn some respect period. win lose or draw you will get some actual respect for doing more than just talk trash about everything and everyone for no reason. I mean i know you wont win and I know there wont be a draw but its nice to know they're other outcomes whether they are possible or not. XD
    What's the point in calling someone out when you know they can't win lol