Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 117

Thread: Mechhead and Megamans thread of arguing and spam so other threads are left alone.

  1. #21

    Default

    I think it was more so getting MechHead to KNOW he can't win, but noone is gonna fight anyone except in the waves of attacking each other with game knowledge and being a bit of entertainment for the rest of us, maybe a good report here and there, as long as they keep throwing in the odd thing for us mere mortals to learn i'm all up for a deckchair and pina colada and continueing to read this thread

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    My House
    Posts
    237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MechHead View Post
    Lol mate jeffrox quit that server after i started building my account so no i dont have any of those reports, notice also that no one heard from him again after that
    Exactly he quit after you went there so where are the reports? No i hadnt noticed he was not heard from again because you scared him away from the game. Because you didnt.

    Quote Originally Posted by ElDiavolo View Post
    What's the point in calling someone out when you know they can't win lol
    If he is as good as he thinks he is and keeps saying he is he would at least try. But as you can see he refused. Im ready and willing to give what ever reputation he may have on the forums through pretending to know what he is talking about and post either reports he thinks are good that were just lucky accidents unplanned unskillfully thought out
    waves that seem good t people who don't know or total setups he claims are not a face stomping.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheClawOfDoom View Post
    I think it was more so getting MechHead to KNOW he can't win, but noone is gonna fight anyone except in the waves of attacking each other with game knowledge and being a bit of entertainment for the rest of us, maybe a good report here and there, as long as they keep throwing in the odd thing for us mere mortals to learn i'm all up for a deckchair and pina colada and continueing to read this thread
    wha chu talkin about willis. why is no one gonna fight anyone???? eldiavolo is more godly than meatluvin. And the fact meat cant be considered not a mortal in this game just makes what you say so wow wtf. XD

  3. #23

    Default

    Lol mate you havent had anything but talk so far, no im not going to rejoin a game that i quit playing 3 years ago just because someone potentially finally caught up. Not my fault you werent around when i played or werent as ballsy as you are now when i played lol

    Ps if my hits were half as bad as you claim them to be then why would you keep referring to them as set ups lol, i beat game enders jaq vs an online opponent who truced with the hits incoming. Ask anyone whos played with me i preferred my opponent to be online, made it that much more discouraging for them
    Last edited by MechHead; 04-30-2016 at 05:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

  4. #24

    Default

    wha chu talkin about willis. why is no one gonna fight anyone???? eldiavolo is more godly than meatluvin. And the fact meat cant be considered not a mortal in this game just makes what you say so wow wtf. XD[/QUOTE]

    I'm sorry, shall i clarify that for your highness

    I highly doubt Mech is willing to get on any acct, he has pretty much said so and i'm pretty sure Mech has learnt something from this thread and how he could have improved on some hits he made years ago (he has to have, right?)

    I am sure alot are quite comfortable considering themselves mere mortals and pulling up a deckchair, Mech included! But alas i am not a smack talker so i shall bow out and allow GOD and the Mortals who are typing on this thread to continue

    Happy Hunting and Happy Early Birthday Evony you Old Bird

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    My House
    Posts
    237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MechHead View Post
    Lol mate you havent had anything but talk so far, no im not going to rejoin a game that i quit playing 3 years ago just because someone potentially finally caught up. Not my fault you werent around when i played or werent as ballsy as you are now when i played lol

    Ps if my hits were half as bad as you claim them to be then why would you keep referring to them as set ups lol, i beat game enders jaq vs an online opponent who truced with the hits incoming. Ask anyone whos played with me i preferred my opponent to be online, made it that much more discouraging for them
    already asked and no one rates you. as for only just catching up I was far superior to you 3 years ago 4 years ago 5 6 7 years ago. We have been on the same server I told you I was going to stomp you next day you were gone.

  6. #26

    Default

    Lol now whos tellin tales outta school, never once quit due to intimidation its a game mate win some lose some i just happened to win more than i lost. No one ever told me they would wipe me before i quit or i would have stayed another day
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    My House
    Posts
    237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MechHead View Post
    Lol now whos tellin tales outta school, never once quit due to intimidation its a game mate win some lose some i just happened to win more than i lost. No one ever told me they would wipe me before i quit or i would have stayed another day
    But you didnt stay.

  8. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Khalee View Post
    now THAT was an impressive hit, definitely up top
    Quote Originally Posted by ssfgrgawer View Post
    6 months gets rid of the coiners who have little mechanics knowledge most of the time. They build to the point of madness, Get bored because no one is on their level except other coiners and those are likely in the same alliance, and quit.

    12 months you see the former coin accs in the hands of people that do not know how use the accs they buy. By this point the server is pretty well defined, You know who the big guys are and you know who the threats are. Talent really shines here because they are ahead of the curve in most ways.

    2 years - Most of the bought accs are inactive or sold again. The new class of players (The former smaller guys that step up and bulk up) The server begins settling into its rhythms. states are well defined and provided the skill isn't limited to 1-2 alliances, you see a few heavy wars breaking out. If it is limited to 2 alliances with talent, you see a major war break out, or one of several skirmishes leading towards the major war while both sides try to annex smaller alliances for any talent not in a main alliance.

    3 years: Multiple main alliances - The server is likey to go to a 2 V 1 style of combat, depending on how many strong alliances are on the server of course, but normally the sides are not even, one side will be stronger. This war can last anywhere from 6 months - years depending on how stubborn the players are. In lucky situations like SS38, The defending side doesn't give into the pressure. See Dacia VS TJ, Crux, Rohan, USarmy, and associates ala 2010-2012. In unlucky situations the defending side cant muster enough activity to fight back and slowly declines losing players few by few. See Crux/411 VS Dacia, TJ ala 2012/13 - 2014. Their core players don't quit, but they are force onto the defensive too much to be a genuine threat.

    3 years - 2 main alliances - By now the outcome of the war is fairly clear. Both sides have lost a lot of players and the activity of the server has declined. there are still quite a few players on the server however, abeit smaller hitters who cant compete with whats left of the mega coin accs. One side is clearly losing. If its lucky the server will slip into a version of the multiple main alliance setup as a smaller alliance steps up to claim a top spot, allying with the weaker of the two main alliances and their combined forces can give the main a run for its money.

    This is when both servers hit their stride. for the two alliance situation, They must hope that something comes along to balance the scales or eventually the losing side will get sick of losing and quit altogether. For the multiple alliance situation the wars will hopefully trade back and forth, and not be completely one sided.

    You talk of "Dominating" as server. NO you don't need three years to kill a server. Its been proven you can do it faster then that. however, what is the point of killing off the server. That server becomes useless until everyone gets bored and quits or splits the final remaining alliance and returns to the 2 main alliance situation. Breaking up a team never goes well and it almost always ends in either utter hostility or lack of faith in your team to keep you alive if need be. When trust is gone, Alliances fall. Whoever loses moral first is done for and this continues until the server is dead.

    I have never liked the idea of "Fighting to annihilate a server." It seems counter productive. You are here to play the game yes? Why give yourself no one to play against? Fight someone sure, Beat them down as hard as you possibly can. Wipe them weekly if you like. Eventually they will get sick of it and quit. OR you can fight them occasionally, Hit them hard, Break their war city. Then give them a month to rebuild. They still know you are a better fighter and hopefully they try to get you the same as you got them. They learn from the beat downs and eventually end up half decent or better players. That's why ill always tell people what they could have done better. I WANT my foes to get better. Its no fun if you just roflstomp people all the time.


    Now Onto your "3 year old Acc" So you would have 100 pult heroes and 30x 2500 heroes, For one you can only have 100 heroes on any given account at one time and we don't have more then one account now do we.... *Glares*. Are you going to never attack anyone for 3 years? You will lose heroes. You know that, Yeah its possible to safeguard those heroes, But if you have 100 pult heros, your spam heroes are instant pults ffs! But if you are attacking frequently, particularly with heroes like that, folks are gonna open their gates and empty their feasting halls. Whats 100m arch? you can rebuild that, A pult hero takes a lot longer to rebuild. Sure its possible to have heroes like that in 3 years, but who wants to not attack anyone for that period of time. Yoz has 10 citys of 1k+ heroes. Hes a farmer, he doesn't fight, and thus doesn't lose heroes.



    You say you don't see the point of staying on a server for more then 6 months. I don't see the point of starting a server if you don't plan on being there in a year or more. That is why i stopped playing new servers. They arent played to last, they are played to end in a few months, and that doesn't sit well with me. I hate to see enemies leave the game. A good foe is hard to come by.

    The game doesn't get fun until everyone is well armed and their are war cities galore out there to find and hopefully catch offline. When a "War city" for an average joe consists of 2 mill arch, 4 mill scouts and 200k lista, That isn't fun to kill. That is a freaking farm town. The game gets fun when you have a chance to demolish massive troop counts, and killing 1m mechs in a single hit. anyone can kill archers

    I could go around and control the situation with numbers and beating people into the ground without a hope of defending. I don't enjoy it, so i wont do it. same as I don't like spamming alts to cap them. I don't do that either. I dont wait out truces to catch folks in cool down, I do what i enjoy, and that is occasionally trying to give someone a bad day by dealing damage to them in a major fashion in one big hit. sometimes i do, other times i get truced on and its back to hols for another few weeks.

    I have never been a fast acc builder. Never. New servers it takes me about a month or two to get an acc to a stage where im happy with it. That means decent attack hero, decent pol hero, decent 10 farm setup for leveling, lumber farming ect ect ect ect. Some people can do it in a week. or half a week. I don't care. Ill catch up to them eventually. There are plenty of people on these forums who can attest to that (Or at least there used to be).



    TL;DR - I don't believe in trying to kill a server. Its counterproductive. I love SS38 and was incredibly lucky picking server 6 as my first server. AS you mentioned, Our troop count isn't the same as some of the bigger super servers. You know why? When people feel they don't have a chance to defend, They overbuild. When people feel worried about getting hit, They overbuild.

    Basically, When you feel confident in your abilities you don't need to build much bigger then the likes of Bitty or Kiki or Blackhands acc. Enough troops to do major damage, and be a pain in the butt to kill unless you happen to have 40m mechs up your sleeve and the 10 hours to hit with. Yeah some on this server are far better at the mechanics then others. I am better then the majority of players. There are but a handful of players on the server that give me a hard time defending/attacking and ive fought some of them only Twice, others quite a number more times.
    I could build 120m trans and play silly buggers. I could build 800m arch and try and survive a set from Kiki's banner brigade, Im not going to do those things because even though the idea of 120m trans makes me happy in the pants department, (Think of the bomben) Im not going to do it, because i don't want to.

    Mega - I respect you immensely as a player and as one knowledgeable about mechanics, but I don't believe in killing off a server on purpose.

    Okay, rant over, soapbox away. Shall we get this thread back on topic? How bout some haunted hits in the haunted hit thread instead of necroing this long dead thread with chatter guys (Not that im discouraging the activeness of these threads at the moment)
    Sadly most servers are decided within 6 months now. They start off fast and furious with a race to pults. The first to a pult hero is generally a bully then rage quits due to lag sells up then chargesback. Thats how the game goes now players reach end game status 2 months in spend time yelling about how they are to scared to hit each other. Or they spend time camping each other out hitting til the bot is caught offline and they cap everything. There is no sportsmanship. Just mindless bullying and waiting for the next server to open. 184 1 year in there were 2 teams left. One who had most the top accounts but were such poor attackers the other alliance could survive. 195 there are two alliances left one that does the hitting and one that takes the hits. Sadly people only want to be on the winning side of the game and once it seems like the tide is turninf its time to sell up. Battles don't last two years everyone has rl issues when they are actually forced to play. I'll sit and build my heros to my merge "if dave ever comes to look at the forums" and won't start again because its horridly repetitive

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rock N Rollin to a town near you !!!
    Posts
    3,630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iamme View Post
    Sadly most servers are decided within 6 months now. They start off fast and furious with a race to pults. The first to a pult hero is generally a bully then rage quits due to lag sells up then chargesback. Thats how the game goes now players reach end game status 2 months in spend time yelling about how they are to scared to hit each other. Or they spend time camping each other out hitting til the bot is caught offline and they cap everything. There is no sportsmanship. Just mindless bullying and waiting for the next server to open. 184 1 year in there were 2 teams left. One who had most the top accounts but were such poor attackers the other alliance could survive. 195 there are two alliances left one that does the hitting and one that takes the hits. Sadly people only want to be on the winning side of the game and once it seems like the tide is turninf its time to sell up. Battles don't last two years everyone has rl issues when they are actually forced to play. I'll sit and build my heros to my merge "if dave ever comes to look at the forums" and won't start again because its horridly repetitive
    This is where my point stands - New servers are played to be finished in 6 months time. People don't conserve the server in hopes more talent will rise as the "coin/talent" leaves. So by the time those players have left, there is no one active enough to keep a server alive.

    Partly to blame is the talent not having any version of loyalty on new servers. They are loyal to their group and if that group leaves, often so does the talent. This leaves no one to train the little guys who might want to learn more.

    The only time i Quit new servers was when i was either too busy to keep playing, or just bored with the server because the competition wasn't enough to keep me interested. Ill never blame someone for leaving for RL issues. Life is unpredictable and sometimes its just the wrong time. people who take advantage of that well... they know who they are.


    Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

  10. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ssfgrgawer View Post
    This is where my point stands - New servers are played to be finished in 6 months time. People don't conserve the server in hopes more talent will rise as the "coin/talent" leaves. So by the time those players have left, there is no one active enough to keep a server alive.

    Partly to blame is the talent not having any version of loyalty on new servers. They are loyal to their group and if that group leaves, often so does the talent. This leaves no one to train the little guys who might want to learn more.

    The only time i Quit new servers was when i was either too busy to keep playing, or just bored with the server because the competition wasn't enough to keep me interested. Ill never blame someone for leaving for RL issues. Life is unpredictable and sometimes its just the wrong time. people who take advantage of that well... they know who they are.
    I quit when i feel like the people i play against aren't good enough and i get bored. As fun as it is to sit in mech d against a person whos throwing mechs and bows and has no clue why they keep losing. Early server is fun. The troops are limited and actual skill is needed. Being able to get layers in before a tradefire is exciting. Bringing in five warcities your size and attempting to spam you to death just doesn't butter my popcorn the same way. I've posted less and less cuz its just a ton of spam

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •