Thread: Lack of server names

Default Lack of server names

Strike anyone else as lazy? They are age 1ing the age 2 servers now lol

Honestly i have to wonder how many players will be on this server. Will sellers make very much money? Will WC be active?

I know some will be dumb enough to play na62 with all the glitches being out lol

who really cares

Quote Originally Posted by novabomb View Post
    Strike anyone else as lazy? They are age 1ing the age 2 servers now lol

Honestly i have to wonder how many players will be on this server. Will sellers make very much money? Will WC be active?

I know some will be dumb enough to play na62 with all the glitches being out lol
    I will not go into large detail, but there is a massive game changing exploit that hasn't been patched to my knowledge.

yes it's called the troop glitch (havn't played in a while but seem to be hearing about it) Ammy glitch and then the little glitches which have been alive since na50s

Also mega your not a age 2 player so no one cares. Your use to uncreative server names

I imagine there are only so many weapon names from the iron age you can use before you run out.

but the over all point is. a name for a server means absolutely 0 it dosnt change anything to do with the game lol

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMandthe2nd View Post
    but the over all point is. a name for a server means absolutely 0 it dosnt change anything to do with the game lol
    while this is true, it doesn't help that they are not naming servers anymore. It purely hints to a downfall in trying