Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ss38 MAP BROKEN

Hybrid View

Flashing a city cap across the top of your screen.

Default ss38 MAP BROKEN

Hi evony,

Not sure i'm posting in the right place... but to let you know... ss38's map on Age 1 hasn't been working since maintenance. Fine in city and town view but when you click map.. Nothing.

Can't farm, see who we're attacking, being attacked by, i mean- this would be a decent nightmare mode idea for halloween but if i wanted to play a game so bad it was better to be blind, i'd switch to commanders of evony.

Joking aside, can this be looked into please? it's been 5 hours of no map.....

FYI- apparently about 1 in 20 people can see the map when they log.

Thanks
    [NawtyArwyn]: oh yeah we all want you blacky
    [Blackhands]: ahaha! evidence! i have a new forum sig!
    [MsMeeka]: definetly.....why you think i stay with this stupid game? its you blacky. :P
    [Blackhands]: i knew it! :P
    [NawtyArwyn]: grrr how do i always get trapped into giving you new stuff for your sig?

Not just ss39, ss82 as well :-(

SS86 and s192 maps are working now, ss82 still not

ss77 on my account i cant see map, but on ss80 i dont have a problem, my sons account can see map on ss77 so whats up, this is so frustrating not farming

I have the same problem on ss72 and ss75, both mine and my wife's account on ss72 do not show the map but my daughters's does while on ss75 both mine and my wife's accounts show the map but my daughter's doesn't

Quote Originally Posted by andy222 View Post
    where are the moderators with an update about this problem
    lol there are no more real ones...only bot versions lol

Last edited by ssfgrgawer; 05-19-2016 at 12:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by andy222 View Post
    The moderators IE myself actually play SS38 and i had the same issue after maint yesterday myself, Ive holidayed since then until I know more, and Ive been advised If you are encountering a problem with the map to please submit a helpdesk ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhands View Post
    5/2 odds on andy222's double post being fixed before the map problem.
    id say better then those odds, because i can do something about the double post, i cant do a thing in game however.
    @the rest of the posts im too lazy to link: - As i said earlier in this post folks, I have ZERO control over what Evony does or doesn't do. This is apparently something they are trialing, and we will see how long it last. Id say don't shoot the messenger but officially Im not even that, Im little more then a nobody who simply cleans the forums for them. Im basically Evony FORUMS Janitor. I don't get paid for this and i do it out of my own time, And have absolute zero impact in game, Im a player like the rest of you.

As far as Map problems go, there seems to be a lot of cases where people cant even see the map logged natural, I suspected it was my internet at first, but with so many saying the same thing it is likely evony side.

If i hear anymore information on the subject i will relay it here.

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

Thanks ssfgrgawer
    I did send in a ticket about the map for my server (ss60) before I posted here. Yeah I did holiday because I tried for hours to get the map to appear (yes I was manual)
    Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

they don't care .