Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ss38 MAP BROKEN

lol its because u are running a 3rd party software aka bot. thats why u cant farm .lmao. evony are removing the option to run a bot and its about time.i hope they ban all the botters.so real people can play this game as it should be.

So then smart azz.. why is it Im live and I have no map?

And if the botters go.. game is over. They account for 99% of players, lets be adults and not stupid.

Till its resolved I would at least make it zero food for troops

Flashing a city cap across the top of your screen.

Thanks for the inane input Rizzaria, way to research if what you were saying is true before posting. It's not a bot-controlling problem.
    [NawtyArwyn]: oh yeah we all want you blacky
    [Blackhands]: ahaha! evidence! i have a new forum sig!
    [MsMeeka]: definetly.....why you think i stay with this stupid game? its you blacky. :P
    [Blackhands]: i knew it! :P
    [NawtyArwyn]: grrr how do i always get trapped into giving you new stuff for your sig?

Quote Originally Posted by RIZZARA View Post
    lol its because u are running a 3rd party software aka bot. thats why u cant farm .lmao. evony are removing the option to run a bot and its about time.i hope they ban all the botters.so real people can play this game as it should be.
    Ive been trying it "live" for hours and still nothing.... "3rd party"? That would mean you are running a bot via someone else's proxy...

If you go back through the timeline...map screen has been down since maint....that means something crashed etc and evony needs to fix it

Quote Originally Posted by andy222 View Post
    where are the moderators with an update about this problem
    lol there are no more real ones...only bot versions lol

iam not runnin g a bot and i log in and see the map lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhands View Post
    5/2 odds on andy222's double post being fixed before the map problem.
    I'll place my money on andy's double post being fixed by a mod

Complaining to evony is like complaining to the president that your dog won't stop peeing on the carpet. It won't change anything and it will make you look like a nutjob
    Last edited by novabomb; 05-18-2016 at 03:38 PM.

oh and forgot to mention the crazy nutjob who thinks evony A: will ban bots B: listens to him (like andy :P) and C: Evony will reign fiery hot vengeance on everyone who glanced at a bot

iam not runnin g a bot and i log in and see the map lol.
    If you read anything on the first page, you will see "1/20" can see their map fine. So congrats on being the 1/20 person

Quote Originally Posted by novabomb View Post
    Complaining to evony is like complaining to the president that your dog won't stop peeing on the carpet. It won't change anything and it will make you look like a nutjob
    love it! lmao

So it's been over 12 hrs and still no word from anyone in Evony as to when this problem is going to be fixed??