Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4048495051 LastLast

Thread: Will Server 200 Be Big?

Quote Originally Posted by Vito04 View Post
    well the hype was there and now its gone
    Yeah I think that's it lol
    RETIRED

Let's open the weekend with two nude servers!

TIRED

Quote Originally Posted by tallonkeibler View Post
    Let's open the weekend with two nude servers!

TIRED
    Could work, I guess. Swords will be sheathed, pikes will be impaling friends and foes alike, people will be comparing the size of their ballistas, and I won't get into the whole cavalry issue.

But yeah - Nude Servers! Go!

4. Default

bleh, well any point in waiting another hr to see if its up?.............. :/

5. Default

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL what did megamand get banned for this time? he's harmless, and funny but anyways, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Evony, tho I have a sneaking suspicion no one reads this anymore considering I have a ticket pending which just goes to unanswered every few weeks and closes, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee get ur glitches sorted and open the damn server 200, it must be financially viable and worthwhile, come on

Quote Originally Posted by AnastaciaRavenClaw View Post
    bleh, well any point in waiting another hr to see if its up?.............. :/
    What are you waiting for? Evony has not responded to tickets for weeks and weeks. No one has been on here or any other official area for months. There will never be a new server again, they have abandoned Age 1 and 2.

The game is entirely composed of bots and glitches that manufacture troops and resources, and people level heroes 500 levels a day from the glitches. There isn't anything left here but a vast wasteland.

7. Default

Oh aren't you just a ray of sunshine, the homepage has been up and down for weeks now, I can only assume they are attempting to release a server free of the destructive misuse that has taken place on server 199, i'm sure they have people able to fix the code given enough time, the app will have panned out to an even income now and needs no more advertising, they may aswell milk age 1 for everything they can since each server is pretty much the same template as the previous and costs very little more to run, it would be nice to drop a few k and enjoy the first mth or 2 of a server again, I know many still wanting to go, don't try to squash the hope kiddo

Quote Originally Posted by AnastaciaRavenClaw View Post
    Oh aren't you just a ray of sunshine, the homepage has been up and down for weeks now, I can only assume they are attempting to release a server free of the destructive misuse that has taken place on server 199, i'm sure they have people able to fix the code given enough time, the app will have panned out to an even income now and needs no more advertising, they may aswell milk age 1 for everything they can since each server is pretty much the same template as the previous and costs very little more to run, it would be nice to drop a few k and enjoy the first mth or 2 of a server again, I know many still wanting to go, don't try to squash the hope kiddo
    lol, it has been nearly a year since the release of 199. I guess 200 could happen, but even if it does it will be the same 200 people that play the other servers and the hundreds of alt alliances. I guess I have given up the faint hope that Evony will even alert us as to the status of........well, anything really.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Brown View Post
    lol, it has been nearly a year since the release of 199. I guess 200 could happen, but even if it does it will be the same 200 people that play the other servers and the hundreds of alt alliances. I guess I have given up the faint hope that Evony will even alert us as to the status of........well, anything really.
    Server 200 will be quite big. It will have the usual riff raff but with the length of time between servers it could have about 10 new servers worth of good players on it. Might have quite a few SS alliances that join new servers together on it as there hasnt been any new servers to split them up. If 200 ever does come it could be one of the largest in the last 3 years of evony. Now its just whether it is or is not coming. I personally dont think it is.

Fan of BOTS!!! ( Auto-Bots Of Course )

Server 200 is open folks. This is not a drill, not a troll, it's up lol.

http://200.evony.com if the main page doesn't work for ya.